*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 03:03:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Missa in traffic  (Read 5615 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Missa in traffic
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2005, 09:28:38 AM »

You are pissed at who paw paw? you just remember who owns this forum website you and missa :D

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Missa in traffic
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2005, 11:14:10 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
You are pissed at who paw paw? you just remember who owns this forum website; you and missa :D

I believe you are turning into masebot, Bone... ^^ you forgot your some punctuation.

So you own a forum, why would that make him not be pissed at you?  Huh?  What does that have to do with it?  NOTHING!  It's okay paw paw, I'm always here for you.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Missa in traffic
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2005, 01:24:48 PM »

Damn blondes just dont get it sigh nevermind... And punctuation is not needed there it includes you and paw paw as a pretence to forum and website all together as one right of ownership go back to english class you damn woman!

And unlike you I am here for everyone not just my boyfriend loaded ;)

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Missa in traffic
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2005, 03:54:03 PM »

I have jumped a car before i seen cars get jumped i crashed a car i ran into the sand with it too. I think u should of been in the dukes of hazzard. u show them some real car moves and parks and etc.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Missa in traffic
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 06:45:07 PM »

My Favorite Missa movie, or as she is known "Cocoa LaVine", is Astro Sluts 9: Exploring Uranus

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Missa in traffic
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 08:39:46 PM »

Damn rednecks, they always think they know what they are talking about.  The punctuation was a joke.  IF you knew english well, then you would see that punctuation is very important (remember why you are mad at Masbot).  Consider:

You are pissed at who paw paw? you just remember who owns this forum, website, you, and missa.

--OR--

You are pissed at who paw paw? you just remember who owns this forum website--you and missa.

Seems to make a bit of difference to me.  ;)

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Missa in traffic
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 10:31:25 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
Damn rednecks, they always think they know what they are talking about.  The punctuation was a joke.  IF you knew english well, then you would see that punctuation is very important (remember why you are mad at Masbot).  Consider:

You are pissed at who paw paw? you just remember who owns this forum, website, you, and missa.

--OR--

You are pissed at who paw paw? you just remember who owns this forum website--you and missa.

Seems to make a bit of difference to me.  ;)

Actually both of those would be gramatically incorrect. In the first one you see that you have a subject in a comma sequence with objects (actually two). That is generally a no, no when you are listing.

Toblerone's revised revision:
You're pissed at who, paw paw? You just remember who owns this forum and website, Missa and You.

((Also please note the placement of Missa, before You...Proper names always come first.))

;)

P.S. - I know what you were trying to say missa...I just like to correct you because your a woman. And dont forget that I own you, and paw paw. Fo shizzle.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Missa in traffic
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2005, 11:40:57 PM »

Actually Toby you're wrong too. Le sigh, I always have to correct you kids. It should be:

You're pissed at who, Paw Paw? You just remember who owns this forum, website, Missa and you.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Missa in traffic
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2005, 01:57:32 AM »

Actually, i didn't want to change his wording because that would defeat the whole purpose of my post.  Thus, I left it alone and made it more more obvious what I was meaning so that he could understand it.  See, if I re-worded what he said, then it would not show him that punctuation is important.  Otherwise I would have put the word "and" between forum and website as well.  

Since I didn't, I thought it would be quite an obvious assumption as to what I was getting at.  Coincidently, I have you guys posting that it is incorrect grammar.  Both of mine are correct given the circumstances.

P.S. - I know what you were trying to say missa...I just like to correct you because your a woman. And dont forget that I own you, and paw paw. Fo shizzle.

Since we are correcting eachother in this lovely thread, I thought I would let you know that it should be you're, not your.  ;)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Missa in traffic
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2005, 07:49:15 AM »

You people need to understand and grasp this simple concept ok this is my forum my house and I will type shit how I see fit? Got it? good now that we have that under control lets do some putting down.

First thanks toby coons watermelon washington and his faithfull ass slave ins4n3 but I dont need help putting missa in her place she does that herself.

And missa you need to remember man is your master doesn't matter what man because we all are so you need to read the bible and except that you are second to us!

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 29 queries.