*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 09:18:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Morning Surprise  (Read 9505 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Morning Surprise
« on: March 27, 2005, 06:26:16 PM »

My cat usually sleeps in the bed with me.  Well I woke up this morning and she was gone.  I figured she was under the bed or something, so I went in the bathroom to take a shower, and what do you think I found.....

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Morning Surprise
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 08:27:34 PM »

the shower is a good place to bash a cats brains in...The cleanup is easier.

Loaded

Morning Surprise
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 08:55:46 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
My cat usually sleeps in the bed with me.  Well I woke up this morning and she was gone.  I figured she was under the bed or something, so I went in the bathroom to take a shower, and what do you think I found.....

Like Toblerone said...

I would think it would be more of a shocker going in there and seeing Bone sitting down with a knife and fork having a good meal.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Morning Surprise
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 09:44:54 PM »

Hmmmm nothing like pickled pussy :D

*MAFIA* Phantom

Morning Surprise
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 01:34:54 AM »

Awww how cute! I don't see any dogs sleeping in the shower...maybe its because cats like to be clean and more humane.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Morning Surprise
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 01:59:40 AM »

You better watch what you say in my house this is a house of dog lovers not cat lovers.

Loaded

Morning Surprise
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2005, 06:46:10 AM »

Yes what Bone said... Here is a pic of my 5 week old Boxer I will be getting in 3 weeks.

MY new boy... "Zeus"

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Morning Surprise
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 06:48:53 AM »

Boxers are awesome. I have a half akita half black lab mix, but ive always wanted a boxer.

Loaded

Morning Surprise
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 07:34:59 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
Boxers are awesome. I have a half akita half black lab mix, but ive always wanted a boxer.

Yes they are and it sounds like you have great dog as well.

We got Zeus free from a breeder the wife is friends with. We got him free because he "could" be deaf (he could had been put down because of being deaf). White Boxer have a 20% chance they will be deaf and one with a Blue eye or eyes takes the % up to 30%. We are hoping he will be ok, but even if he is deaf, well dogs don't understand english anyhow, right? We will just teach him with “Hand Sign”, Time will tell.

LOL in any case he still would come to you better then any cat that hears 100%, right Beetle?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Morning Surprise
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2005, 08:45:00 AM »

My cat actually comes to me when I call her, what a surprise.  But I won't argue, dogs are definitely more obedient.  And its not that I'm trying to turn this into a dogs vs. cats thing, because I actually like dogs better.  You can teach them cool tricks.  At the time I only have 5 cats and 0 dogs, because I live in a college dorm.  I keep 1 here with me, 3 at my friend's house, and 1 at my parent's house.  When I move out this summer, I plan on rounding up my cats, and buying two puppies.  I love ALL animals (I watch animal planet, discovery channel, etc.).  I just like to tell you guys how much I love cats and post pictures of my cats because you hate them, and its funny.

Come on now, how can you not like my cats' faces?

Loaded

Morning Surprise
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2005, 09:20:29 AM »

LOL... I don't hate cats, I know in my younger days I did some "COOL" stuff to them. When comes to animals I am NOT going to say I "DON'T" like them, but sometimes I could go with out.

Here is the list of my animals I have to take care of everyday...

1 dog… Came to me one day and never left (she looks like a Dingo)
2 chickens (New Jersey Black Giant Hens, the wife just had to have fresh eggs)
6 horses (everyone one a BIG pain in my ass and I DON'T ride)
1 fish (in a small fish tank, I don’t remember its name, but it is one of those “Sucky” fish)

What I had but are now past on..

1 Rottie (died in her sleep 2 year ago, she was 12)
3 Ducks (killed by some type of wild animal).
1 gold fish (died at 3 years old, so then we got “Sucky” above)

Wild animals that stop by to “get food”

4 wild turkeys
countless fish in my creek (lol give them horse feed they love it).
a deer every once in awhile that takes what it can.
AND all the other wild fuckers I never see, but the dog wants a piece of meet but never can get them, she is tied up (thank God I think).

All the above is on 11 acres and this ISN’T a so called “Farm”. The wife is the animal lover, but I have to take care of the so called “Pets”.

So like I said, I would like to do without sometimes… BUT in all that mix of “Pain in my ASS” animals, NO cats.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 10:07:03 AM by Loaded »

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Morning Surprise
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2005, 10:30:08 AM »

cats don't always land on thier feet, i know for a fact. i tosted my cat up in the air by her tail when i was about 7 for about 25 min. lets just say she didn't land on her feet every time.

my dog got cought in a electric fence once. walked out in the back yard and he was yelping and there was smoke everyewhere. it was scary then but now i think of it it was kinda funny now.
[

Loaded

Morning Surprise
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2005, 10:57:01 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Vanillathrilla

my dog got cought in a electric fence once. walked out in the back yard and he was yelping and there was smoke everyewhere. it was scary then but now i think of it it was kinda funny now.

What kind of a electric fence was that and how old were you when that happen?

Electric wires on a fence now a days and for 20+ years can't and wont do that (In the OLD days farmers would use 120 volt right from a plug).

Todays "Fencers" give a 5000 volt shock every 2/10s of a sec, it is impossible for them to kill or make anything smoke... It is like getting shock from your TV screen. I am wired all over here and I have touched the damn thing ALLOT, lol I have never smoked.

Anyhow I guess it is possible for you to have been around a "Old Time" farmer that did use the 120 volt way of electrifying, but that could had killed you if you touched it!

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Morning Surprise
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2005, 11:48:28 AM »

That is an adorable puppy Loaded.  And I say, go ahead and teach him sign language.  My dogs picked it up fast (they are not deaf, I just thought it would be cool for them to know it).  They also know the commands in German, English, Spanish, and Dutch.  

You know what my old cat knew??  NOTHING!!

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Morning Surprise
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2005, 02:44:01 PM »

Yes...Too bad they pussied up the amperage in fences, cattle prods, etc... Fucking green peace fags, gotta go fuck everything up.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 27 queries.