*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 10:24:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Join *MAFIA* Clan  (Read 6181 times)

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Join *MAFIA* Clan
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »

I would like say thx you beatle , maggot,Roshan,Blackout.
I try to be different with u hellraiser, But You dont change . I would like join mafia because There are lot ppl taht i know who kind with me and cool  And it will be 3 years since I tried to get mafia.I was a clan hopper because I think it is cool to know people and speak with them on ventrilo while playing Battlefield with them...If they speak English, it is beneficial for me because it helps me learn English better.

Cya

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »

I would like say thx you maggot
I try to be different with u hellraiser, But You dont change .

Ha, I don't think MAGGOT is on your side.  You're right about Hellraiser though, PWNED!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 10:17:32 AM »

Ha, I don't think MAGGOT is on your side.  You're right about Hellraiser though, PWNED!
I am who I am.  I wouldn't change for 2 ex wives why the fuck would I change for a french kid on the internet.  I keep it real, and I say it how I see it.  Ricardo, I am not saying you are a bad kid.  As for your clan hopping to meet new people, I ain't buying it.  I have met alot of people just in game, and I have only been in 1 major clan, and 2 minor clans in the whole 3-4 years I have been playing.  Actually I did like what you posted before Beatle.  That has got to be around 1 of the top posts you have posted on any forum.  Oh and Beatle, if you are trying to count his serious posts that one doesn't count.  It was after the fact. 

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 10:22:29 AM »

To Beatle:  Did you read the other thread about this subject.  I know only a few people have joined in this thread, but I see the same out come already.  Don't you?

Yes I read the other thread, I'm the one who posted the link.  I agree, the same outcome will happen.  There are some people who weren't in *MAFIA* when we had that vote, as well as people in *MAFIA* then who are out now.  And then some people might have changed if they want Ricardo in/out since then, but not many.  It seems like everyone has already made their decision, and they're not willing to change, maybe some will budge a little, so this will probably be a repeat of that vote thread, just for public to see I guess.

I know I say this alot but, I know I spam, but I want you to point out at least 5 threads that he posted in, besides the Birthday ones, that made any sense or had any releviance to the topic.

I have found the threads you asked for, but his English wasn't "perfect" so you might say they don't count.  I understood what he was trying to say, and it was on topic.  I'll PM them to you if you wish, but I don't want this to turn into a "prove it" thread, or even an arguement over who's right/wrong.  The threads I've found will just turn into you saying its spam and me saying its not.  This thread is basically just people sharing their opinions on Ricardo joining *MAFIA*, and there will be little factual evidence of anything.

I am who I am.  I wouldn't change for 2 ex wives why the fuck would I change for a french kid on the internet.  I keep it real, and I say it how I see it.

So you're not changing, but you want Ricardo to?  That's not "fair."  Ricardo is just like you, he keeps it real and says it how he sees it.  He's just different from all of us.  That's what makes him unique and a good addition, he has character.

Basically, to sum up what is "bad" with him joining, according to you, is because he hasn't taken a break to gather his maturity (how is he immature?), and he spams some topics (so do you and me and plenty more).  We can easily just tell him to stop the one-liner "lol" or whatever, which some *MAFIA* members still do.  These things can be fixed, and I don't think they're huge problems to begin with, at least not big enough to deny him into the clan.

Also, another thing I forgot to mention about him doing good for the clan is that he makes sigs when people ask for them, which is very cool.  
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 10:24:15 AM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 10:37:14 AM »

Well it seems we are pissing in the wind, so guess we need to put it up to vote and see what happens.  Like I said in that old thread, if he gets in, then I will accept it.  I won't bitch, complain, or moan.  I will still be how I am with him.  Also, I don't think he should change.  I never said that.  I was just refering to what he said about me not changing.  I am a 32 year old man, and I am set in my ways.  He is still a young kid and hasn't found his way just yet.  That is all I was saying.  So if he get his rookie status again, so be it.  Then we will see in a month and let the vote show what the outcome will be.  I think it will be the same.  I am wondering if the same people who stood up for Ricardo stood up for Pepper when everyone said he was annoying.  The difference is, Pepper had a lot more to offer with his modding and possiable knowledge of how to create hacks. 

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 11:22:53 AM »

I will still be how I am with him......I am wondering if the same people who stood up for Ricardo stood up for Pepper when everyone said he was annoying.  The difference is, Pepper had a lot more to offer with his modding and possiable knowledge of how to create hacks. 

Well you said you have nothing personal against him, you just do it for entertainment, so you can still be "how you are"

I stood up for Pepper, as I do with most Rookies who are somewhat active and aren't a huge threat to harm our clan.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »

No, on a old thread, a while back, some guy threatened to hack the site, but failed, because he forgot to use a proxy :P
You use, way to many, commas, in, your, sentences, fag.

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 12:47:35 PM »

Blackjax, stfu?

And Stimph, as long as your provoking posts are being made, they will be deleted along with it.

I have no problem with Ricardo being in *MAFIA*. He is a bit annoying, more so his retorical posts, but at least he plays the game (rather good too), gets on vent, and participates on the forums, which is rare for a lot of the mafia members themselves...

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 01:05:03 PM »

i know , i use , to many commas, but, i , like, it, ok?

you, use, way , too , many, alt , codes, in, your, name, fag.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 02:22:56 PM »

dont start another annoying fucking flame war..

I honestly don't have a problem with ricardo as long as he NEVER SINGS AGAIN IN VENT. Dune's music is bad enough  ;). Once i see him ingame more hes got my vote.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 02:25:44 PM »

dont start another annoying fucking flame war..

I honestly don't have a problem with ricardo as long as he NEVER SINGS AGAIN IN VENT. Dune's music is bad enough  ;). Once i see him ingame more hes got my vote.

Ok thx you :)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 07:36:10 AM »

All power to ya Ricardo for your relentless persistance but we speak English. I've got nothing against you personally but I've tried having a confersation with you on numerous occasions and didn't get anywhere. It was like "do you like chocolate" "yes I like chocolate" "I live in a house" "I live in a house too". I know alot of clans never even speak to other members apart from in game chat. But what I think makes *MAFIA* special is because we actually do talk to each other. Plus what can I talk to you about even if you could speak English? toy cars? school? Its never gonna happen. I wish you'd forget about us and move on. You'll probably totally misinterpret this post and say something that makes absolutely no sense as always which proves my point.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 09:32:28 AM »

All power to ya Ricardo for your relentless persistance but we speak English. I've got nothing against you personally but I've tried having a confersation with you on numerous occasions and didn't get anywhere. It was like "do you like chocolate" "yes I like chocolate" "I live in a house" "I live in a house too". I know alot of clans never even speak to other members apart from in game chat. But what I think makes *MAFIA* special is because we actually do talk to each other. Plus what can I talk to you about even if you could speak English? toy cars? school? Its never gonna happen. I wish you'd forget about us and move on. You'll probably totally misinterpret this post and say something that makes absolutely no sense as always which proves my point.

Tout pouvoir à Ricardo ya relâche pour votre persévérance, mais nous parlons anglais. Je n'ai rien contre vous
personnellemen t mais j'ai essayé une confersation avoir avec vous à de nombreuses reprises et n'a pas n'importe où. Il a été
comme "pensez-vous de chocolat" "oui j'aime le chocolat" "Je vis dans une maison" "Je vis dans une maison trop". Je sais que beaucoup de clans
jamais parler aux autres membres à part dans le jeu de chat. Mais ce que je pense rend * * MAFIA est spéciale parce que
en fait nous faire parler les uns aux autres. Plus que puis-je vous parler de même si vous pouvez parler anglais? petites voitures?
l'école? Son Never Gonna t-il. Je voudrais vous parler de nous oublier et aller de l'avant. Vous aurez probablement totalement mal interpréter
ce poste et dire quelque chose qui fait absolument aucun sens, comme toujours, ce qui prouve mon point.

I think you used to many big words for him Dune. I doubt it that he’ll be able to decipher your English so I did the translation for him so he gets the true meaning of the message.  I have no say in his membership but I kinda like him as just a forum member.  I equate him to the nerd that keeps trying to get into the jock fraternity, or the fat skank at a party that really believes she has a shot at the stud (me for example).  It shouldn’t happen.  Hey Retardo, did you ever see a Euro on the ground and every time you tried to pick it up it fluttered away from you.  Bet you felt like an idiot when you realized it was tied to a fishing pole. Are you drawing a parallel or do you need some pictures.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 01:18:49 AM »

I want say Thx you a lot all !! My Dream is became real !!  ;)

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 01:54:49 AM »

I want say Thx you a lot all !! My Dream is became real !!  ;)

fuck you noob

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 26 queries.