*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 12:34:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The universe  (Read 52161 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: The universe
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2006, 05:00:13 PM »

Dont be hating :)

giothermal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2006, 06:57:36 PM »

I only ask because i want to know what these people think. what is their reasoning. i know what i believe. but those who dont i wonder. With so much proof that their is a god what is it that makes them believe otherwise.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2006, 08:05:24 PM »

Theres actually no proof, any of the books of the bible could have been made up, theres no proof that the authors, actually had proof of what they saw, maybe they were ticked off about something that the hebrews did, maybe they were trying to make a cult, or split off like the catholics did from the rest of the christians.  Theres also reason to believe that mary was jesus' wife.  And also why is there different versions of the bible?  Why if it all came from one book, then why is there different verses?

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2006, 08:13:55 PM »

all bibles are the same it's just the small words that are different.  some bibles are made simpler to understand.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2006, 08:35:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Theres actually no proof, any of the books of the bible could have been made up, theres no proof that the authors, actually had proof of what they saw, maybe they were ticked off about something that the hebrews did, maybe they were trying to make a cult, or split off like the catholics did from the rest of the christians.  Theres also reason to believe that mary was jesus' wife.  And also why is there different versions of the bible?  Why if it all came from one book, then why is there different verses?

I was once in your shoes so I know exactly what you're saying when you talk about "proof."  Its so much easier to be on your side and disprove the Bible than it is to be on mine and try to prove it.  But that's the good thing, its not my job to try to prove stories to you - I just tell you the truth and pray for you, and the rest is up to you and God.  There are many historical documents that we consider to be "proof," or facts, of real events that happened.  How do we know they are real - just because people wrote about them and we read it and believe it to be true.  Nobody ever really questions a history book, do they?

Also, the Catholics didn't split from the Christians, in fact Catholicism is a branch of Christianity.. .its just that a lot of Baptists don't think Catholics are "saved."  That gets into the whole denominations thing which I don't really like or take part of, the only label I like is Christian.  As far of different versions of the Bible, that is because the Bible wasn't written in English, it was written in Hebrew (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament).  So its hard to get a translation, a direct word-for-word translation from those languages to ours.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2006, 10:57:21 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Dont be hating :)

lol i dont hate, that was love but harsh love :)

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2006, 03:45:13 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* giothermal
I only ask because i want to know what these people think. what is their reasoning. i know what i believe. but those who dont i wonder. With so much proof that their is a god what is it that makes them believe otherwise.
This is easy. I understand that you believe in the existance of a single God and the event written in the Bible about Christ a.o, and I respect that. How can I not, people have been believing this for about 2000 years now. But before this time period, there were a whole lot of other believes and understandings of this world we live in. So I think since we now in the past 2000 years have developed a much better understanding of our place in this Universe, it is time for a change again!!

Quote from:  *Mafia* Beetlejuice
I was once in your shoes so I know exactly what you're saying when you talk about "proof." Its so much easier to be on your side and disprove the Bible than it is to be on mine and try to prove it. But that's the good thing, its not my job to try to prove stories to you - I just tell you the truth and pray for you, and the rest is up to you and God. There are many historical documents that we consider to be "proof," or facts, of real events that happened. How do we know they are real - just because people wrote about them and we read it and believe it to be true. Nobody ever really questions a history book, do they?
Accually, I do question history books, all of them. You see, you have to take in mind that these stories were maybe written down by people who were allready confinced of the existance of God, or maybe people that were trying to promote this believe by blowing up or changing the story, or even making up the whole event. You can never be sure with what intent these stories were written down. This is why I will never take these scriptures for facts.

Quote from:  *Mafia* Krautkiller
What if aliens came to Earth and did gene splicing on the Cro-Magnon, since we can create mutations in other species, maybe another species mutated us, making it so that our skulls and body stances changed? That sounds more reasonable actually.
Or maybe these aliens where just very horny as they flew by our planet and desided to come down to fuck a few monkeys and created our rass in the process :D  ...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 03:54:41 AM by Koekiemonster »

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2006, 04:26:06 AM »

Let it die already.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2006, 12:02:19 PM »

Quote from: Koekiemonster
Or maybe these aliens where just very horny as they flew by our planet and desided to come down to fuck a few monkeys and created our rass in the process :D  ...

Well this makes you sound like a complete moron.  Lets just leave it at this.  Lets just say that if me, beete, gio and Chris are wrong then we all end up in the same place after we die.  In the grave.  But by our account if we are right then we end up in heaven and well non-believers end up not so happy.  :)  

John 3:16 (New International Version)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

Good Luck Koekie hope your aliens have a plan for you.

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2006, 02:44:17 AM »

Quote from:  Koekiemonster
Or maybe these aliens where just very horny as they flew by our planet and desided to come down to fuck a few monkeys and created our rass in the process :D ...

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning
Well this makes you sound like a complete moron.  Lets just leave it at this.  Lets just say that if me, beete, gio and Chris are wrong then we all end up in the same place after we die.  In the grave.  But by our account if we are right then we end up in heaven and well non-believers end up not so happy.  :)
Well first of all, I wasn't really being serious when I mentioned the "alien fucking monkeys" thing. That is why I putt the brigging smiley at the end of the sentence. And the fact that you appear not to have known or understand this, makes you pretty much the complete MORON here :D. Anyways, to me it is still a far better explenation as to how the human rass came to be, apposed to that we were created by God in one day.

Quote from:  *Mafia* Lightning
John 3:16 (New International Version)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Trust me, what is ment here with "believing in Jesus" is a totally and completely different thing than the way YOU believe in Jesus!! How do I know?? Read the above, you are a complete moron and not capable of understanding this haha ...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 03:15:16 AM by Koekiemonster »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2006, 04:24:36 AM »

Trust me, what is ment here with "believing in Jesus" is a totally and completely different thing than the way YOU believe in Jesus!! How do I know?? Read the above, you are a complete moron and not capable of understanding this haha ...

Even though I'm not on certain people's side in this discussion, I still understand and respect the views of others.  But what you just said here, quoting what Lightning said, makes ABSOLUTE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.  One who does not believe in God and Jesus Christ as His Son will never be able to understand what the Bible means as Christians do (I'm not saying you can't comprehend ANY of it, and I'm also not saying Christians comprehend 100% of it).  So I'm guessing you're one of those people, and therefore it is YOU that has no understanding of what the verse means.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2006, 09:07:44 AM »

yeah that means that if you believe in jesus, (meaning that you have faith in him and do god's will, not just say oh i believe and jesus and there) then you will get eternal life.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2006, 02:18:34 PM »

Well first of all, I wasn't really being serious when I mentioned the "alien fucking monkeys" thing. That is why I putt the brigging smiley at the end of the sentence. And the fact that you appear not to have known or understand this, makes you pretty much the complete MORON here :D. Anyways, to me it is still a far better explenation as to how the human rass came to be, apposed to that we were created by God in one day.

Well my bible says it was all created in 6 days.  If you want a bible debate just ask I can help.  I spent many years in school refining what I believe instead of the propoganda that the Govt. told me I needed to learn.  You may wanna break out a Bible, I think you should try KJV very easy to read and read the first book its called Genesis.  It explains a lot.  There are many forshadows of the trinity, the idea of Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  Verse 1 creation of the universe and man.  Verse 7 tells about how the flood and how this created the first rains.  Before this there was no storms or rain.  Just dew in the morning.  Verse 11 tells about the seperation and how god eventually created numerious races as a punishment to man.  Even Verse 16 talks about the creation of the crazy Muslim sect that we refer to as Al-Quida. And I can go on and on.  But hey this was written thousands of years ago how can they predict the rise of Christian haters.  

Peace.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2006, 03:17:12 PM »

Jesus has an 11 inch black cock.  I saw it in the bathroom where I sat, while simultaneously masturbating and hallucinating.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2006, 03:57:39 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
Jesus has an 11 inch black cock.  I saw it in the bathroom where I sat, while simultaneously masturbating and hallucinating.

Well, he was from the middle-east so he probably had an olive tint to his skin and being the son of god he was probably well endowed so that's probably not too far from the truth...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 28 queries.