*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 07, 2024, 04:48:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: OOOOO Trouble....  (Read 8071 times)

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2005, 12:47:45 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Whats with all these DOA people and their need to "win" flame wars on the internet? I don't quite understand, but then again, most normal people probably wouldn't.

I don't need to win any type of flamewar. I just prefer that you lose.

And who is talking about a flamewar? The game at hand, in case you weren't paying attention, was trying to prevent you from posting anything on my forums. This aforementioned game has been "won" by me keeping you out. Thus, you "lose" and I "win".

Of course if you weren't playing it as a "game" then I am feeling pity for you as you are, in fact, an idiot.

Quote from: Crumpet
wtf. programmer_one smalldickonmyh ead thats ya new name. you should come the on mafia servers some time... i would have a lot of fun :D

As for you, it would be quite humorous if you at least attempted to successfully mimic the communication skill known as writing.

Oh and wasen't it you that came onto our DCF server and ended up being offended at the number of times I fragged you? Oh yes, I do believe it was.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 12:53:39 AM by [DOA] Programmer_One »

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2005, 12:59:24 AM »

Wow, for someone who could care less about any of us, our forum, or our servers, you sure do have a lot of shit to spew.

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2005, 03:18:24 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']I don't need to win any type of flamewar. I just prefer that you lose.

And who is talking about a flamewar? The game at hand, in case you weren't paying attention, was trying to prevent you from posting anything on my forums. This aforementioned game has been "won" by me keeping you out. Thus, you "lose" and I "win".

Of course if you weren't playing it as a "game" then I am feeling pity for you as you are, in fact, an idiot.

As for you, it would be quite humorous if you at least attempted to successfully mimic the communication skill known as writing.

Oh and wasen't it you that came onto our DCF server and ended up being offended at the number of times I fragged you? Oh yes, I do believe it was.

i have been on your dcf server like 1 time becuase its ALLWAYS EMPTY! that one time was when me and rat-man usn came with me and we PWNED your asses. it was me and him on allie and you about 3-4 of your gayboys on axis...

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2005, 04:17:52 AM »

Why the hell don't you both STFU!?!? You (Programmer_one) didn't fucking won! And you (Crumpet) also need to STFU!

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2005, 04:22:16 AM »

I call bullshit on that actually being that child's poor mother. If you compare her writing even with the writing of Ins4n3 (who is probably old enough to also be one of her children) you can definately see that either this lady prefers to not use proper capitalization and grammatical skills, or she in fact is not a lady at all. What I find interesting is the similarity between her writing style and that of her "son". Check out his posts in this thread.....
http://www.mafiaowns.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=1320&page=2&pp=20
:a26g:

Loaded

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2005, 06:35:19 AM »

Nice new Avatar Loaded, and yes Crumpet.  You have been on the [DOA] much more than one time.  I've seen you myself about three.  It's no big deal if you were, or you weren't.  Your always welcome to come and play, and it's mainly busy around seven in the morning.  Either then or very late at night at about 11:30 p.m. Central time.  Anyway, I don't care who wins this flame war.  Just keep it going, it's getting pretty funny.:D

Loaded

OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2005, 07:23:26 AM »

Quote from: Crumpet
you have not won at all you stupid DOA sucker cock mother yappy lover sock licker mother eater dad slapper. shut the fuck up you stupid doa licker tricker hicker dicker sticker ficker shicker fuck doa they suck balls. they poo in each others mouths. lol

OMG Crumpet... WTF is that bull that just came form your keyboard?

Quote from: Death.Wish
Nice new Avatar Loaded

Thanks... My bud Phantom hooks me up every 60 days or so to keep me fresh. I guess my new sig is going to kick ass when he is done.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2005, 07:40:35 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Wow, for someone who could care less about any of us, our forum, or our servers, you sure do have a lot of shit to spew.

That doesn't gloss over the fact that I've won.

*MAFIA* Phantom

OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2005, 08:51:07 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']That doesn't gloss over the fact that I've won.

Since you won you get the grand prize, which is a full membership to your favorite website http://WWW.LEMONPARTY.ORG   we know you are a frequent visitor so enjoy!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2005, 12:46:43 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Since you won you get the grand prize, which is a full membership to your favorite website http://WWW.LEMONPARTY.ORG   we know you are a frequent visitor so enjoy!

lol
thats some sick shit, god why do i have such a curiosity to go look at these websites u guys post, and the DOA guy um i dont get y u care so much about our forums since u dont even like us?

Deus

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2005, 01:39:14 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom

Congratulation s on your prize DOA, you deserved it!

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2005, 03:06:58 PM »

NICE AVATAR AND SIG..... GOD DAMMIT THERE NICE......

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »

Loaded ur new sig is nice should of made them shoot at guy but bullets don't hurt then they burn or some crap.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
OOOOO Trouble....
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2005, 07:52:21 PM »

In case you're wondering, those two guys on the right of his signature are both me.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 28 queries.