*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 22, 2024, 09:41:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: MAFIA WARNING  (Read 9663 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 12:23:39 PM »

I say leave him banned when he pays the bill he can say what he wants about cheats people just dont get it do they? If someone pays for something its theirs to do with as they please but along comes some fucktard "Hey I dont like this im going to cry and pitch a fit MOMMY!!!" you have no right what so ever so piss off and go fuck yourself you mother fucking baby.

His I.P is 137.242.1.15

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 12:30:56 PM »

Since when ....... how you play a game is legal or illegal. Give your head a shake fucktard( like that? thats my new word) look at what your saying, you actually think EA gives a fuck? This is like telling Bush you are going to report him to the UN because some of the soldiers are using steroids or night vision. Wake the fuck up......"FUCKTARD" (you like that? i used it again) :002:

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 12:41:26 PM »

Quote from: MarkisAngry
Exactly its a game why cheat? and if u think im kidding time will come. :) so pls stop saying im not gonna do it okay? its over for ur clans ranked server......EA will ban it i have plent of screen shots =)

ok i dont work for ea but im pritty sure ea has a lot better things to do then play server police and ban everyone for doing "illeagl" actions. have a nice time with what ever brain cells you have left.

MarkisAngry

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 12:54:38 PM »

Sure =) thats why im responsible for getting some "before patch" 100,000 + xp account reset and a server to be shut down *DOF-* CLAN for Pistol knife server... keep talking wait till it happens =)...Oh and threaten my computer all u want u wont wanna mess with it =) ill bring legal action into this and u wont want to be arrested =)

MarkisAngry

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 12:57:18 PM »

Thats not my computer IP make sure u look into what ur gonna hack into before u actually do it =) cuz im laff real hard when the ceiling falls down on u and u wake up in jail Oh i say have a nice day to keep it polite which none of u can do =) cursing and acting childish im glad to see a clan full of apes =)!!! proving my point the more u speak !!!

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2005, 01:42:33 PM »

Alrght this guy posts waaaaay too much. Have a look around the forums bud, not only ours, but TotalBF2, bf2rankedserve rs, planetbattlefi eld. Do you have any idea how many people have tried reporting us? If someone is stat padding, it is not the responsibility of the server owner to have to sit there and monitor the server 24/7, he can only be around so much to deal with stat padders. The rule on our server is no stat padding, and it always will be.

You can take all the screenshots you want, add them to the pile the others have taken. Our server in no way violates any terms set forth by EA. The most your screenshots will prove is that "someone" (anyone can make an account with a MAFIA tag ;)) was stat padding. In turn, those accounts may or may not be reset depending on what EA decides, since we all know that with a little photoshop work screenshots can be forged. So you have fun reporting us ;).

Oh and by the way there genius, we don't ban by account or by IP, we ban by keyhash. So if you did something which warranted a ban, you won't be back unless you go get yourself another copy of the game :D.

Oh yeah, have a nice day :D

*MAFIA* LAAZ

MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 01:42:33 PM »

Man wtf are u some queer ass nerd or what, i really dont see how u have the time to be bitching about constant spamming, dont u have a life, a girl, job etc,  that would be the last thing i would have on my mind, u need to grow up and get a life

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2005, 02:02:53 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAH! that is the funniest shit I've ever heard!  I know I don't play BF2 yet, but who the fuck cares.

Cheer up emo kid!  It's only a game and you're not going to get laid anyway with that type of attitude.
i'm joining doa;)

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2005, 02:11:08 PM »

IT"S A GAME, what does it matter. There's too many things in real life to worry about. So what if someone has a higher score. Your going to say it's cheating. So what. If this was the only place to play and your living, life or even physical well being was in jepordy because someone was stat padding I could see raising hell like you are, but it's not.  In the end it's just a game and if it's more than that  I feel sad for you.
Take care and hopefully you can have a better day than your having.
CIAO

*MAFIA* HITMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2005, 02:15:33 PM »

mark i think you just need to come out of the closet man there is nothing wrong with being gay it is accepted in this society you flaming homosexual

*MAFIA* Spitz

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2005, 02:22:32 PM »

ok first off yet again like so many others before me i will say Dude its just a fucking game. Second if you know about the server and what it is doing and if u dont agree with them than simply put just dont go to that server. there are like what over a 1.000 other s4ervers out there yet since u have no life u pick this one to mess with. Personaly its peolpe like you who ruin a good game.
Boo Yah

*MAFIA* HITMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2005, 02:29:36 PM »

mark i think you need less video games and more reality .....are you wanna those guys who fantasizes about lara croft from tomb raider lol that would be funny

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2005, 02:58:18 PM »

I do........

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2005, 03:08:46 PM »

What a frickin spammer

*MAFIA* Phantom

MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2005, 03:13:32 PM »

Well Mark, your obviously another worthless human and when you die nobody will go to your funeral. You have no clue what your talking about and you will spend eternity in hell for all your stupidity.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 31 queries.