*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 04:06:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: stalingrad  (Read 6881 times)

Loaded

stalingrad
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 09:25:45 AM »

Quote from: best games
Beetlejuice, Snake Pliskin and Vanillathrilla were present when it happened

So what is your point about what you said above? With that said you just are making us wonder what you are thinking.

For someone that just filled out an application you sure are asking allot questions or making statements about this map… Makes me think you want to be a member so you don’t get kicked off of MAFIA servers.

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
stalingrad
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 01:01:26 PM »

idk what he is talking about. you should want to be our friends now try to make us look like bad people if your trying to get into the clan. think next time you make a stupid post.
[

time4sumakshun

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
stalingrad
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2005, 11:46:01 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
No one is banished from any of our servers.

Hey Bonehead!

I got banned from the MAFIA server by GWAR today for a really stupid reason.  

http://www.mafiaowns.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=1038

And yeah whenever I get on the roof on Stalingrad they kick me off.  I understand that it must be fun for u guys to be up there owning people, but why do you guys get mad when we come after you up there?  It took me 4-5 days to figure out the damn trick and I never told anyone!  But isn't that the point of MAFIA servers?  To figure out different glitches/hacks/exploits and play a free for all game of tking and destruction? Before I ever played on your server I came to the website and read up on the rules so I WOULD KNOW WHAT I COULD AND COULD NOT DO.  Funny thing is is when I join the server it seems to be up to the admin on at that time what the rules are.  This can be very confusing... seeing as... well... THERE ARE NO RULES.  What does 'NO RULES.. ENJOY' mean to you guys exactly?  I'm not trying to be a dick but i'm really pissed that I was banned. I enjoyed playing on MAFIA servers and have told a lot of my friends about them.  I think that MAFIA should make sure the RULES are known by all admins and to not make ANY exception to them for ANYONE. As for GWAR when you already have a low populated server, kicking and banning the people who come PLAY YOUR GAME may ruin your good time on the roof of Stalingrad.  How many people actually put up with that shit?  'No we can own u all day up here, but even if you figure it out and come up your banned' WTF is that?  That's like asking us to come and get smoked and not try to do anything about it as long as you guys are haveing a blast.  Why not start up a COOP server for STALINGRAD that way you can own all the AI and always have a full server.

IBchillin

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
stalingrad
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2005, 12:25:03 AM »

Your not banned and qwar got a pm.

best games

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
stalingrad
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2005, 01:58:35 AM »

Sorry,I didn't want to pass you Mafia as bad guys, I think you are kind  persons, I just  asked the question why someone was kicked .

time4sumakshun

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
stalingrad
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2005, 07:56:18 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Your not banned and qwar got a pm.

I don't know you Bonehead, but your a good man.  Hope to see you online sometime!

IBchillin

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.