*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 01:03:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: whywhywhy?  (Read 5097 times)

SeXyKiTtEn

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« on: July 20, 2005, 09:00:11 PM »

I logged on to our server and swifty just killed me over and over for no appearant reason? I called him some names asked him why, and he said nothing, so I left.
  I dont know what to do and am mad:( I thougt we wernt supposed to kill each other if we didnt want to? please help

*MAFIA* Phantom

whywhywhy?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 09:56:56 PM »

Well sexy kitten, next time you don't want a mafia member to kill you...tell them to stop, if they don't stop...then tell me or the other admins and we will take care of it.

If they're no admins in the server, hop on ventrilo and there is usually an admin on 99 percent of the time.

SeXyKiTtEn

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 11:17:29 PM »

um I thought you were there, if I'm not mistaken you and rahl were there? and I thought wtf and why are you killing me was enough? I dont think I bother anyone really , but being killed and killled and killed while other *MAFIA* lol just bothers me.I'm new here and I dont want to be kicked for saying so but I was mad and dont want to be treated like that.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 11:51:18 PM »

yeah, i would be mad 2

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 01:34:44 AM »

I was away for most of that time, if I'm not too mistaken.  But that does suck.  I don't think it was funny you were getting killed, so don't think that at all...Had I noticed it, I would have said something.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
whywhywhy?
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 03:05:10 AM »

Saying "WTF why are you killing me" Isn't enough you have to tell the member "Stop killing me" not "Why are you killing me" lol ;)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 03:37:00 AM »

ahhh, just own him.  He's not that hard to own, just ask him, I own him every game;).
i'm joining doa;)

SeXyKiTtEn

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 05:14:41 AM »

Yeah well I had asked lots of times not to be killed and I also asked him why he was killing me and all I got was silence and then continued to be followed and killed. I am sure I could own him too. lol but as far as I thought we weren't to kill each other thats why I didn't kill him I just left the sever.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
whywhywhy?
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 05:33:20 AM »

It may not have been him people do like to use our names.

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 08:09:33 AM »

iceman plaease say you made that sig... phantom can do better than that pile of crap

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 09:23:15 AM »

Quote from: Crumpet
iceman plaease say you made that sig... phantom can do better than that pile of crap

crumpet, shut the fuck up, ur lucky im not admin because i would have banned u for that post for life u little british shit, and i think it was swifty, i wasnt there but i heard he was on vent, then kitten got sick of him and said fuck u swifty and left, i could be wrong but i dont know
BTW... swifty im not trying to get u in trouble just getting the story out and true

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
whywhywhy?
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 09:27:39 AM »

Were is swifty maybe he can tell his side of the story. CRUmpet stay with the F subject go to media were the explosion at post therestupid donkey british

Loaded

whywhywhy?
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 09:46:01 AM »

I would think it was him also... He has done the same thing to me, I just left the server when it happen because he wouldn't stop. It really isn't nothing new for him. I think he dose it just to get shit started between members and or the person he is MAFIA killing. Maybe it is a White Black thing.

Oh by the way Crump... Yes STFU, any sig you have made and not taken from someone else looks like shit. You really have to get out of that MS paint program and try something new.

*MAFIA* Phantom

whywhywhy?
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2005, 10:12:09 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* SeXyKiTtEn
um I thought you were there, if I'm not mistaken you and rahl were there? and I thought wtf and why are you killing me was enough? I dont think I bother anyone really , but being killed and killled and killed while other *MAFIA* lol just bothers me.I'm new here and I dont want to be kicked for saying so but I was mad and dont want to be treated like that.

Hopefully this won't happen again SexyKitten. Just make sure you know who the admins are just incase you need someone to step in. Oh yes I was on the server but I didn't realize what was really going on until you started typing that you were "mad" and disconnected right after. Maybe Swifty can appologize...

oh and crumpet don't ever go off topic again with your lame ass comments on graphics.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
whywhywhy?
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2005, 10:10:34 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
I would think it was him also... He has done the same thing to me, I just left the server when it happen because he wouldn't stop. It really isn't nothing new for him. I think he dose it just to get shit started between members and or the person he is MAFIA killing. Maybe it is a White Black thing.

Oh by the way Crump... Yes STFU, any sig you have made and not taken from someone else looks like shit. You really have to get out of that MS paint program and try something new.

wtf I have never killed loaded or SexyKitten... And if I do I always apologize paw paw.  The only person I will relentlessly own is Iceman and its a thing we have I <3 pwning iceman!

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 27 queries.