*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 07:47:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: insane.. what a noob  (Read 1583 times)

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane.. what a noob
« on: July 22, 2005, 09:48:11 PM »

insane.. i saw on a flame post that you think DOA takes everyone and doesnt kick anyone.   Well you are half right...   we do take alot, however, we do kick alot too.
i lmao to this quote you made..

"We want people who are cool, fun people to play and hang out with. I could care less if we have 10 people in the clan, as long as we are having fun."

maybe that is why alot of mafia ppl play on our server so much.  you should learn how to better control those ppl who are a pain.  Teach them to be better players and maybe they will be fun to have as members.   If you want a small clan...   that is your choice.   I guess when you mention DOA in your other threads then we can consider ourselves a good clan because you rarely mention other clans in your threads.

I think the difference between Mafia and DOA is this...
1. We try to treat everyone as equals.
2. We try to encourage everyone to be better players.
3. We try not to have attitudes, however, if a DOA person needs an ajsutment.. they will get it.
4.  We have alot of loyal players and we ban very few...  

So.. please keep on refering to the DOA team...  
we are glad we can make a difference....

Please turn your cells phones during the movie...

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane.. what a noob
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 10:13:32 PM »

Quote from: blacksheep1
insane.. i saw on a flame post that you think DOA takes everyone and doesnt kick anyone.   Well you are half right...   we do take alot, however, we do kick alot too.
i lmao to this quote you made..

"We want people who are cool, fun people to play and hang out with. I could care less if we have 10 people in the clan, as long as we are having fun."

maybe that is why alot of mafia ppl play on our server so much.  you should learn how to better control those ppl who are a pain.  Teach them to be better players and maybe they will be fun to have as members.   If you want a small clan...   that is your choice.   I guess when you mention DOA in your other threads then we can consider ourselves a good clan because you rarely mention other clans in your threads.

I think the difference between Mafia and DOA is this...
1. We try to treat everyone as equals.
2. We try to encourage everyone to be better players.
3. We try not to have attitudes, however, if a DOA person needs an ajsutment.. they will get it.
4.  We have alot of loyal players and we ban very few...  

So.. please keep on refering to the DOA team...  
we are glad we can make a difference....

Please turn your cells phones during the movie...

haha, we play on your server, when we want just pure ownage and to piss some people off by constantly going for them.  I'm not saying ALL, but a MAJORITY of your server is a bunch of noobs (unlike in4n3), who cry like little bitches when you kill them, and it's pure entertainment.  Our server has a large amount of loyal players too, not just Mafia.  There's usually 2-5 Mafian's on, 15 regulars, and 2-3 noobies.

You treat everyone as equals... but encourage everyone to get better?  The Mafia server has that too, but tough love way.  We own the shit out of everyone, not usually saying anything to them ingame, and they get pissed off themselves, we don't make them mad, they make themselves mad.  We don't even treat them badly that often, we just own them to their breaking point.

Also the better you get on the Mafia server, the more respect you seem to get.  If everyone is equal on your server, then what's the motivation?  That's probably why there aren't very many great players on DOA's members list.

DOA comes into the mafia server, and we all own the best players of DOA.  We go on to their server and own the best players of DOA.  WE SERIOUSLY, don't treat anyone that bad, it's just we own peopel too much and you get pissed off like all the noobs too.

How do we not teach the noobies to be better players?  I got better because Missa wouldn't stop owning me 24/7, and she wasn't even going for just me.  If we don't kill them as much without trying, then they have no competition and nothing to learn from...  SO, we are actually teaching them more than you.

And what are we turning are cell phones to?  You didn't say off or on.
i'm joining doa;)

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
insane.. what a noob
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 10:31:43 PM »

Wow. If I had admin I would ban anyone who comes here to randomly accuse mafia of shit, and try to cause problems. It's really getting annoying this whole DOA is better than Mafia crap. Seriously. Some Mafia choose to play on DOA, some DOA choose to play on Mafia, DOA kicks people...so does Mafia, Crumpet is a girl...nobody cares anymore so shut up!

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
insane.. what a noob
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 10:59:59 PM »

Ok this is pointless and a waste of everyone's time. We all know that we are better than the rest, DOA included. Problem Solved.

CLOSED

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 27 queries.