*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 03:36:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Mafia disappointment!  (Read 1543 times)

the edge

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia disappointment!
« on: January 28, 2007, 11:19:45 AM »

Well guys...  I've been playing on Mafia servers for a long time, on and off, and used to love them!  Enjoyed  seeing  Misfit, Beetlejuice, Krautkiller, and many others kick ass...  But I've rarely seen a Mafia member taking a 'Looser Attitude' and kicking someone for killing him fair and square.  So PRO HELI, I know, I know - But kicking me for killing you in Coral Sea???  An attitude I would expect from my 6 y/o son, not a Mafia member.
 The game is full of lame ass idiots, plane campers, arti douche bags and other buttholes - And that is why I always enjoyed Mafia servers - I knew that it is the right place for just plain butt kicking fun.  
 Please guys, please PRO HELI AND OTHERS - Don't fall into the 'Lamers' slot!  Cheat, hack, kill, and burn - but always be real MEN...

The Edge, aka O=={;;;EDGE;;;>
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 11:41:36 AM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »
O=={;;;EDGE;;;>

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia disappointment!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 11:24:23 AM »

Quote from: the edge
Well guys...  I've been playing on Mafia servers for a long time, on and off, and used to love them!  Enjoyed  seeing  Misfit, Beetlejuice, Krautkiller, and many others kick ass...  But I've rarely seen a Mafia member taking a 'Looser Attitude' and kicking someone for killing him fair and square.  So PRO HELI, I know, I know - you did say you own Mafia and the server... But kicking me for killing you in Coral Sea???  An attitude I would expect from my 6 y/o son, not a Mafia member.
 The game is full of lame ass idiots, plane campers, arti douche bags and other buttholes - And that is why I always enjoyed Mafia servers - I knew that it is the right place for just plain butt kicking fun.  
 Please guys, please PRO HELI AND OTHERS - Don't fall into the 'Lamers' slot!  Cheat, hack, kill, and burn - but always be real MEN...

Hey dont feel to bad i get banned from our servers for owning.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
LISTEN UP!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 11:51:28 AM »

Quote from: the edge
Well guys...  I've been playing on Mafia servers for a long time, on and off, and used to love them!  Enjoyed  seeing  Misfit, Beetlejuice, Krautkiller, and many others kick ass...  But I've rarely seen a Mafia member taking a 'Looser Attitude' and kicking someone for killing him fair and square.  So PRO HELI, I know, I know - But kicking me for killing you in Coral Sea???  An attitude I would expect from my 6 y/o son, not a Mafia member.

Sorry if you felt me being a lil harsh, Maybe when an Admin tells you to stop doing something, you'll have less problems in the future getting kicked, ban, ect., so stop transmitting, and put ur head on recieve for a change, and everything will be fine and dandy like christmas candy ok honey bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. .......

P.S. Seeya in game  :)  !!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS  "C L O S E D" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 27 queries.