*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 12, 2024, 11:07:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: 4 u Gangterz!!!  (Read 9593 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 01:20:26 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Adolf
See "Videos 4 every1!!"
http://www.mafiaowns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3113

AGAIN omg, stop spamming. you already made a fucking post for this.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 01:22:29 PM »

say bye to your rights.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 01:23:28 PM »

your a jackass in *MAFIA* or not thats what i think of you you were told not to spam even made a huge post about it and you do it again

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 01:24:14 PM »

JUST SHUT UP FOR 5 SECONDS CHRIST

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 01:24:26 PM »

dude your a jackass dont make a post with a link to anonther post you just made 15 min ago ITS FUCKING POINTLESS!

-=GGSF=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://mafiaowns.com
well...
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 01:28:54 PM »

I was goin 2 delete my post, but I couldnt and so i fiqured the best thing 2 do was put a link in. Wht else could I do. I took ur advise and made 1 big post, but I couldnt get rid of the others and now every1 is pissed at me. SHIT!!! Chill out ppl, im sry!!

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2006, 01:35:23 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Adolf
I was goin 2 delete my post, but I couldnt and so i fiqured the best thing 2 do was put a link in. Wht else could I do. I took ur advise and made 1 big post, but I couldnt get rid of the others and now every1 is pissed at me. SHIT!!! Chill out ppl, im sry!!

ok here... after i posted in 1 of your videos about making it one topics you posted anonther 3 SEPERATE POSTS WITH 1 MOVIE IN EACH! then diablo made a big post about not spamming you claim you diint know what spam is? sorry my bullshit radar is going crazy... THEN after that you make a post with all the videos together ok... then after that YOU MAKE ANONTHER 2 POSTS with links to the page with all the videos combined you know what spam is dont play the whats going on i dont know what spamming is bullshit.. your a horrible liar

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2006, 02:08:03 PM »

OK guys relax.  Here's whats up:

- I merged all of Adolf's threads and posts into 1.

- If you have a problem with him you need to PM him or contact an admin.  Posting about it will only make things worse.

- Some of you who are complaining aren't perfect either, and you know who you are and you know what I'm talking about.

Adolf has 26 posts since he's been in *MAFIA*, that is .3 per day!  Some of you have almost 5 posts per day and over 400 posts, so I don't think you should be talking.  Yeah, he about about 15 in a 5-minute span, but give him a break.

Please treat each other with respect.  Adolf has never experienced a forum before, and does not know all the "unwritten" rules.  So instead of being jerks and cussing him out or trying to take away his posting rights, or going to secret channels in ventrilo, why don't you try to help him out?

Get a grip fellas.  Thank you and carry on.

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2006, 02:09:50 PM »

if any of you were wondering those were mommy spanks from beetle to everyone.
[

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2006, 02:12:19 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
OK guys relax.  Here's whats up:

- I merged all of Adolf's threads and posts into 1.

- If you have a problem with him you need to PM him or contact an admin.  Posting about it will only make things worse.

- Some of you who are complaining aren't perfect either, and you know who you are and you know what I'm talking about.

Adolf has 26 posts since he's been in *MAFIA*, that is .3 per day!  Some of you have almost 5 posts per day and over 400 posts, so I don't think you should be talking.  Yeah, he about about 15 in a 5-minute span, but give him a break.

Please treat each other with respect.  Adolf has never experienced a forum before, and does not know all the "unwritten" rules.  So instead of being jerks and cussing him out or trying to take away his posting rights, or going to secret channels in ventrilo, why don't you try to help him out and let him know whats up?

Get a grip fellas.  Thank you and carry on.

LOL yah beetle and what 14-15 of them were from today? i know i spammed i even said i do but even i think this was out of hand and him not knowing what spamming is come on dont try and feed anyone that bullshit

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2006, 02:15:55 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
LOL yah beetle and what 14-15 of them were from today? i know i spammed i even said i do but even i think this was out of hand and him not knowing what spamming is come on dont try and feed anyone that bullshit

OK well I use to reply to every thread, just because I wanted to, I don't know why.  Then Loaded started posting back and told me to chill or whatever, I forget exactly what the details were.  It was almost a year ago.  You don't have to believe me, but its the truth - I didn't know what "spam" was.  

Maybe Adolf is the same as that, or maybe he's different and he does know what it is.  It doesn't matter - what matters is the way you guys are treating him, and thats not how we act around here.

As far as "feeding you b.s." - thats not what I'm doing.  I'm very honest and I tell it how it is, or at least how I see it.  So like I said, you need to relax or YOU will be the one losing posting rights.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 03:12:12 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* Phantom

4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2006, 03:06:04 PM »

Didn't get to reply before the thread closed so just wanted to say glad you like it adolf.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »

OK I have re-opened this thread.  Post away!

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2006, 03:13:28 PM »

even though i talked to you on MSN i wanted other to know that...yah beetle just wnated to say sorry i didint mean for it to come off like i meant what you were saying was BS.. you have never had a reason to lie to anyone and i know what you say is always the truth! just wnated toget that clear

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 u Gangterz!!!
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2006, 04:23:11 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
even though i talked to you on MSN i wanted other to know that...yah beetle just wnated to say sorry i didint mean for it to come off like i meant what you were saying was BS.. you have never had a reason to lie to anyone and i know what you say is always the truth! just wnated toget that clear

awww. thats so cute =) lets all have a big ol' MAFIA hug XOXOXOXO

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 27 queries.