*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 05:02:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 1079 times)

Loaded

What would you do?
« on: January 18, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »

This has been posted in a Gun forums I am a member of...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-MmhPF9cDBc

In honesty what would you do? No need to try and be cool and say you would rip his heart, what would you really do.

My reply on the forum is this...

Not being in that type of position and "thinking" I was the poor person in the car from the stand point of the video.

After all the blows before the car was able to even move, the 1st time he stepped in front of the car (in the route of me getting away) I would have ran him over and only stopped IF he didn't get up. I wouldn't run away from the attack, but made sure I was at a safe distance before pulling over if I did see him walking. Then call the police and HOPE to God people would stay there in my defense to tell the story of what happen.

Shooting him... Not to sure (not being sure, so I would not shoot) from the video, but hitting him with the car I am sure of.

This is the type of thing that dose get "good" people killed, way to much thought on how to protect yourself.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 11:39:23 AM »

I have seen that before....i would just wait until he got in front or in back of the car and run into the car in front of me or the car behind me......

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 11:44:02 AM »

damn niggers... kill em all :)

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 28 queries.