*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 08, 2024, 07:12:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

War

War
- 4 (25%)
War
- 4 (25%)
War
- 4 (25%)
War
- 4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: WAR  (Read 5045 times)

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 04:29:59 PM »

Stop the spamming of this topic.  Most of the posts in this thread are about a different subject.  I would suggest making a different thread, or just not saying any of this.

Back on topic.  The date and time need to be sorted out still, so I have no idea if I can make the event.  Just try to reply as much as possible Pussy Cat, so we can get this scheduled.

Pussy Cat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 05:29:43 AM »

Hi the war is at our Server Dark Fog Clan Server at Saturday the 16th of September and the time can you say to me, can you give us you Invasion of the Philips map (the modded map) please because this is our favourite map of your server the can you say the other maps and give them us too. I´m german you see this in my language.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 05:53:15 AM »

I'm possibly up for the match depending on what time it is and seeing what's up closer in the future.

Quote from: DesertFox
hey everyone im kinda new at this forum but i have played mafia for a long time and i just started my clan site at http://www.freewebs.com/specops1942 thanks. leave a guetbook message.

Did anyone look at this site?  They stole a member name: -Spec.Ops-Pvt.(  .  )(  .  ) and they took Kraut's avatar.

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 06:28:59 AM »

Rofl... Nice find, Lamerz...

DesertFox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 07:22:25 AM »

hey i talked to ( . )( . ) in our clan sry i didnt know he stole that name, he agreed on changing his name. sry for the innconvience.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 07:41:24 AM »

Quote from: Pussy Cat
Hi the war is at our Server Dark Fog Clan Server at Saturday the 16th of September and the time can you say to me, can you give us you Invasion of the Philips map (the modded map) please because this is our favourite map of your server the can you say the other maps and give them us too. I´m german you see this in my language.

Ofcourse you know we can't do that, we don't give away the maps with or without glitches. Or at least I wouldn't ;).

Well I'll have to pass on this match, monday 15:00 I will be still be at school (because only on monday I have a whole day of school 7x50 min + 50min break starting at 9:10 am, for those of you who like to do some maths :)).

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 08:14:38 AM »

ROFL what is with the retarded kids comming here.  GO away man you people are annoying.  We don't want to play with or against you because you are a bunch of 10 year old retards, we are not giving you any patches so nice try, and you stole Krauts Av. and Titties name.  You people are losers at life and should kill yourself.  I could whoop your whole 'clans' ass with one hand...  Please take this seriously and jump off a high structure....

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »

Quote from: Pussy Cat

If we play on your server, then we're playing on the standard maps.  If you want to play with modded maps, then we're having the match on our server.  That's all there is to it.   So we'll see you on Saturday, September 15th, at a time to be decided later.   You guys want to play Invasion of the Phillipines, cool.  We'll decide which map we want to play, and then both clans will agree on a 3rd map.  One last thing - how many people are in your clan, and about how many of them do you think will be at the scrimmage?

Pussy Cat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 01:04:03 PM »

When you say we´re then years old boys and we want stole your maps then you are wrong. We can modd our maps shelf but not so good i see no *MAFIA* man want to play vs. us I say we mako no war. Maybe in one year can we make a war when wen can mod our maps good, too.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 01:21:41 PM »

Dude, what are you talking about.  I can get people to play.  Just tell me how many guys you are going to have, and I'll get our guys.  If you back out now, you're definitely going to make it look like you were just trying to get patches.

Pussy Cat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 02:02:02 PM »

The members from Dark Fog won´t play currently  vs. Mafia they want to play when they are better than currently.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 02:06:11 PM »

OK that sounds better.  Just let us know when you are ready...

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WAR
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 03:03:22 PM »

lawlergags, pussy cat really is a pussy cat! lol

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 32 queries.