*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 05:56:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption  (Read 2293 times)

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Red Dead Redemption
« on: May 28, 2010, 02:38:47 PM »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 04:05:01 PM »

rofl!!! so woman are asses ;D

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 06:46:10 PM »

rofl!!! so woman are asses ;D

My personal favorite is the gunslinger dog. Especially once he gets inside the fort and starts "walking" which is actually more like a floating seizure.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 04:43:32 PM »

Looks like sloppy programming at first and the wrong file extentions for the characters(animated objects) are being placed in the wrong scenes because different people created the characters and used the same files references in the code by mistake. The flying animal is oviously a coodinate error but you woulda thought this would be cleaned up in beta testing. Either someone has deliberately messed with it in production(which is doubtful) or I'm guessing someone tried to speed up the processing of the game or downsize it after production and accidentally fucked it up.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 04:48:03 PM »

Looks like sloppy programming at first and the wrong file extentions for the characters(animated objects) are being placed in the wrong scenes because different people created the characters and used the same files references in the code by mistake. The flying animal is oviously a coodinate error but you woulda thought this would be cleaned up in beta testing. Either someone has deliberately messed with it in production(which is doubtful) or I'm guessing someone tried to speed up the processing of the game or downsize it after production and accidentally fucked it up.

Oh well. It's an awesome game and it has a great story line and a great ending. I finally beat the game last week.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 27 queries.