*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 25, 2024, 05:45:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I'm in DEEP SHIT!  (Read 3598 times)

*MAFIA* Phantom

I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« on: October 16, 2006, 12:47:11 PM »

I have to get 4 wisdom teeth pulled plus 2 root canals!  

ZOMFG!!!! I AM GONNA HAVE ONE SWOLLEN MOUTH FOR A FEW MONTHS.

It hasn't happened yet but it will within the next week or so.

BEETLE PRAY FOR ME AND HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS!

btw...if you've had a root canal before then please tell me about it and how to prepare for the pain!

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 01:10:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
I have to get 4 wisdom teeth pulled plus 2 root canals!  

ZOMFG!!!! I AM GONNA HAVE ONE SWOLLEN MOUTH FOR A FEW MONTHS.

It hasn't happened yet but it will within the next week or so.

BEETLE PRAY FOR ME AND HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS!

btw...if you've had a root canal before then please tell me about it and how to prepare for the pain!

Oh damn... I wish I could sugar coat it for you Fuck Poo (pun intended) but it's going to hurt like a bitch. I had the exact same procedure done right after I graduated high school and it was one of the most painfull experiences in my life (excluding the ass raping I got in the woods from jim-bob the banjo playing hick).

About the only advice I can give you is to ask to be knocked out before the procedure and get some uber-strong painkillers afterwards. I went with Oxycodone with a Tylenol 3 chaser. They are highly addictive but ZOMG they do they job. You will be out of commison for about two weeks at the most. Also, keep your mouth lubricated at all times. I know you usually go with semen but that just will not help in this case. I went with soaked gause in the places where they pulled the teeth and it kept me from having a dry socket (which is another realm of pain unto itself).

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 01:12:31 PM »

Don't worry...  I had the wisdom teeth done last year.  First of all they will both be excrutiatingly painfull if you are not put under... They most likely will because you have all 4 wisdom teeth, and if they are below the gum line it is even more likely.  They spray your arm with this "Cold Stuff" and you can't even feel the IV needle penetrate.  So they shoot you up with this drug and it takes a couple minutes but when it hits you all you will see is a blur and thats the last thing you will remember.  You will wake up in a few hours incoherent, high as a kite and unable to walk by yourself with gause in your mouth.  You will feel no pain durring the opperation but when you get home it will hit you if you are not given meds...  But they always give you meds...  Usually going to be Vicodin/Oxycotin or hydrocodone.  (Most likely Vicodin).  If you have never taken vicodin you will have no tolerance and you will be too doped up to feel any pain.  After the initial 3 days after the Op they will take you off the strong pain meds and stick you on 600mg pills of ibuprophen which don't really work...  You will be sore for about a week and will be eating alot of icecream...  Don't even try to eat solid food, it will tear the stitches.... (The sitches disolve on their own after about a week and a half).  You will be back to normal in about 3 weeks...  There you go... No need to worry.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 01:21:50 PM »

that sucks.i feel for ya but when you go under try and count backwards from 100 to 0. i went 99,98,97, giggled, geroge washington and bam i was out

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 01:45:56 PM »

I've had both - 1 root canal and all 4 wisdom teeth pulled (not the same time).  I had my root canal back in '98 and wisdom teeth this year.  Root canal was not painful at all - the only thing that hurt was BEFORE I knew I needed one.  There was a hole in my tooth that hurt wicked bad, but then he drilled it out and over the span of about 3 separate visits, he filled it in and covered it with a crown.

As far as the wisdom teeth go......most people I've talked to or read on this forum seemed to have a bad experience.  There's really no way out of it, or making it not so bad.  Swifty put it best, describing the procedure.  Once you wake up, you're done for the day/night.  They'll give you painkillers, plus you'll have to keep ice on your face for several days.  There'll also antibiotics to stop infection.  Make sure you follow all the steps they give you so you don't get dry-socket.

I had surgery on a Thursday morning and was able to completely move out of my apartment on Sunday night with the help of only 2 people.  Physically everything will be fine, other than your mouth of course.  You'll have to eat soup and jello because you can't chew because your can't really move your jaw.  After several days you can finally eat again.  Also, since you can barely open your mouth, its tough to brush teeth so your breath will stink.  Try to rinse with salt water.  Finally, your stitches will all fall out and you'll be "back to normal" except that you'll have holes where your teeth were.  Its been 3 months and I still have holes in my gums.  They give you a syring to squirt water up in there and remove food, that kind of gets annoying if you eat away from home and there's food sitting up there you can't get rid of.  Bye.

MacGiraffe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 03:02:47 PM »

i aint got no wisdom teeth, or any teeth for that matter, cuz they all [COLOR="Orange"]GOLD[/COLOR], wit diamonds of course. but my best advice is just get dumbass shitty for a week straight afterwords

*MAFIA* Phantom

I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 03:35:55 PM »

i'm gonna get so drunk that my blood thins to the point where it can no longer clot and i die.

well thanks for the input everyone. i'm as good as dead.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 03:53:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
i'm gonna get so drunk that my blood thins to the point where it can no longer clot and i die.

well thanks for the input everyone. i'm as good as dead.

Good luck with that flamer, btw when are u gonna get WOW 4 more days till......

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 04:40:15 PM »

Root canals are nuthin. I had one...wasn't too bad. Never had my wisdom teeth out, but by the sounds of things your mouth is gonna be so swollen it will be out of service for a while, better stock up on the anal lube ;) lol love ya.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 05:34:25 PM »

Dude i don't know what these carazies are talking about I had it done too.  I got some pain killers i think it was lortab.  I went in at 0800 got to Nirtos treatment.  Was doing the hippity dippity by that evening and back at work the following morning.  Don't let all these guys scare you.  Its not that bad as long as your asleep.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 06:19:05 PM »

i had mine pulled the last week of school last year, i went back to school one hour after the operation, and i had two pulled at the same time. They gave me gas, some I.V. drip for a bit, and a bottle of vicadin to take home. That was a day to remember, i told one of my teachers "fuck off, i'm tired" and fell asleep on some chick's backpack. Hell, i'd do it again.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 06:32:15 PM »

all i have to say is [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="7"]KARMA[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR]
LOL jk but seriously

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 07:17:03 PM »

Yeah so I had 2 wisdom teeth taken out, and they gave me antibiotics both during and after the procedure.  Turns out the antibiotics also kill good bacteria, but in my case they killed A LOT OF GOOD BACTERIA IN MY INTESTINES.  So, my shit wasn't digesting properly, so I was pissing EVERYTHING OUT OF MY ASS.  If I drank a glass of water, I pissed a GLASS OF WATER OUT OF MY ASS!  If I ate a steak, I PISSED THE STEAK OUT OF MY ASS.  It was horrible, and after 5 days of my bloody-raw-from-being-wiped-every-15-minutes ass, I went to the hospital.  I HAD TO SHIT IN A BEAKER.  They wanted to put me on meds.  I was back to normal the next day, so they didn't bother.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 07:48:19 PM »

I think it depends on how badly impacted your teeth are and how many are taken out.  If you only have 2 taken out, and/or they aren't that badly impacted, then I can see how you guys (Lightning & Wasser) were able to get back to normal the next day or whatever.  I know from looking at my exrays that mine were almost completely sideways, and growing into my other teeth, so it was killer trying to recover...

*MAFIA* Phantom

I'm in DEEP SHIT!
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 08:02:21 PM »

FUCK YOU BALTH YOU FAGGOT I HOPE YOUR DICK ROTS OFF BEFORE YOU GET ANY POON TANG!

That sucks elliott, hope that doesn't happen to me.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 31 queries.