*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 07:19:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling  (Read 37780 times)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

[DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »

ok turns out that eye is no admin so i have told sheep i hate that guys on aim if he is admin im outta doa cause the dude eye is fucking dumb now i have to talk with mobscene cause he gave me wrong info fuck....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 09:55:09 PM by *MAFIA* LAAZ »

blacksheep_1

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2005, 10:00:37 PM »

1.  Franco.... please learn to type...  the word is "Cool" not coll

2.  There are many similiar modded servers out there....   Mafia did not invent the map modification.  We just listened to what DOA members wanted and we did it.

3.  Alot of mafia ppl have been on ventrillo today and i have explained what happened to them.  Also... the DOA members who were there at the time said the same thing.

4.  No Stewie...    we did not let vash into DOA because of a ventrillo thing.  In fact, his parents did not do anything.  I just love to hear how the gossip stirs shit up.

5.  Walmat...  who gives a fuck about walmart.  I hate that place.   But if you think that DOA is have similar success as a group like walmart...  Thanks...  We must be doing something right.

6.  Last but not least.   Franco and David .. You both know why you were banned from game and ventrillo server.   Please stop trying to load into our game and go back to your music.   You guys fucked up big time... and now you are gone!

End of Story...
This subject is over.

Blacksheep_1

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2005, 10:09:58 PM »

David...

why do you say you were on ventrillo...  
you were not on DOA ventrillo at the time of the problems.   I can show you logs to prove it.  Or is it another story you are starting.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2005, 11:33:43 PM »

End of story?  Then that last post was what, like a sequel?  Fucking miniseries is more like it.  

I swear I am so sick of this bullshit.  I mean honestly, I've never spoken with many DOA members aside from Balth.  Blacksheep and I briefly chatted one evening, and he seemed nice enough.  If I remember correctly, Blacksheep invited Pro, Ice, and myself to the DOA server to more fully explain that horn thing or something of a similar nature.  Naturally, he said he was going to move it later, but hey, it would have been interesting in the meantime.  You guys got along fine then, so what's the big fucking deal?

Going in with DOA tags and talking shit is disrespectful -- I totally agree.  But come on, [DOA] Cookie Monster is funny shit.  A permanent ban is a little harsh, I feel.  A couple day ban and then on the next infraction, root ban his ass.

One last thing.  On the DOA forum, Missa posted about her account having been deleted.  As I understand it, this is already cleared up.  My account was deleted also. . .I assume this was an accident as well?  My main concern is with Blacksheep's post, though.  You say, and I quote, "My patience has reached its end with mafia."  Weren't you the one who made a big fuss about it not being a DOA vs Mafia thing?  Just because Pro, Ice, and Kingpin seriously pissed you off doesn't mean they speak for the whole clan (as their recent posts have mentioned numerous times).  Not to be disrespecting Pro or Ice, but how long have they been in Mafia now?  It's not like they speak on behalf of the clan.

So to conclude this rather dull and depressive monologue, a few of our guys took their jokes too far, people got a little pissy, and shit has been dealt with.  Let's just all smoke a joint, sing "Kumbaya", and get on with pwning some newblets.

A handshake for Blacksheep, ass slap for Balth, and a tip of the hat for the rest of DOA -- save Crumpet who can lick a sweaty nutsack.  British twit.  :)  Sorry I never got around to it, but Happy Birthday.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2005, 12:17:16 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rahl
End of story?  Then that last post was what, like a sequel?  Fucking miniseries is more like it.  

I swear I am so sick of this bullshit.  I mean honestly, I've never spoken with many DOA members aside from Balth.  Blacksheep and I briefly chatted one evening, and he seemed nice enough.  If I remember correctly, Blacksheep invited Pro, Ice, and myself to the DOA server to more fully explain that horn thing or something of a similar nature.  Naturally, he said he was going to move it later, but hey, it would have been interesting in the meantime.  You guys got along fine then, so what's the big fucking deal?

Going in with DOA tags and talking shit is disrespectful -- I totally agree.  But come on, [DOA] Cookie Monster is funny shit.  A permanent ban is a little harsh, I feel.  A couple day ban and then on the next infraction, root ban his ass.

One last thing.  On the DOA forum, Missa posted about her account having been deleted.  As I understand it, this is already cleared up.  My account was deleted also. . .I assume this was an accident as well?  My main concern is with Blacksheep's post, though.  You say, and I quote, "My patience has reached its end with mafia."  Weren't you the one who made a big fuss about it not being a DOA vs Mafia thing?  Just because Pro, Ice, and Kingpin seriously pissed you off doesn't mean they speak for the whole clan (as their recent posts have mentioned numerous times).  Not to be disrespecting Pro or Ice, but how long have they been in Mafia now?  It's not like they speak on behalf of the clan.

So to conclude this rather dull and depressive monologue, a few of our guys took their jokes too far, people got a little pissy, and shit has been dealt with.  Let's just all smoke a joint, sing "Kumbaya", and get on with pwning some newblets.

A handshake for Blacksheep, ass slap for Balth, and a tip of the hat for the rest of DOA -- save Crumpet who can lick a sweaty nutsack.  British twit.  :)  Sorry I never got around to it, but Happy Birthday.

well sorry but i already smoked some california chronic non of that hick shit lol,LA shit bitch earlier, and my bday was the 20th ill pretend ur telling me happy birthday lol thanks for caring about my b day and congrats

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2005, 12:38:36 AM »

The 20th, eh?  A very happy birthday, albeit a bit belated.  How old does that make you now, if you don't mind my asking?

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2005, 12:41:09 AM »

No wonder the server is empty everyone is in here typin like a motherfucker. :002:

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2005, 06:31:39 AM »

i am 19 now man yea thanks again lol snake

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2005, 06:44:05 AM »

blacksheep should bann tyler....

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2005, 07:21:45 AM »

Lol, that's already been taken care of Kraut...

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2005, 08:05:23 AM »

My final two cents before this topic is closed for being utterly retarded.

Havok ----- "BTW you have no idea what is even being done on that map......." I'm actually not quite sure that you know whats going on in that map.

Actually Blacksheep explained what he was putting in that map and I believe I know what is happening with that map, and it's nothing bad.  Another thing.... I don't like any secret things that give an unfair advantage to anyone and so far I have heard of none so I am not upset at all, heck I don't even like glitches.  I think that everyone should get a chance to use the mods that are on the map, and there should be no only-DOA things that can cause this unfair advantage.

I also think that DOA is getting way too large and that recruiting is getting way to watered down and easy, but we are slowly making changes to that and only having a few trusted members who can recruit people.  Hopefully we will have some sort of cut, or at least weed out the really annoying ones.

Now this is to Iceman..... You seem like a pretty sweet guy, and are one of the only Mafia members that I have actually talked to really.  Why didn't you say that it was you when we asked you on our server?  Instead you made up some name of John or something and if you would have said it was you, I'm sure it would have been fine, or at least better.  I have heard of MAFIA members banning other people if they have a MAFIA tag on, so what's so bad about it I guess?  Anyways, please keep things cool, and yes I think you are one of the cool people in MAFIA.  BTW I can also vouch that you weren't on ventrilo... you mysteriously left with PRO PAIN.

MAFIA Rahl..... Nice post.  It was simply beautiful and I agree with most of it.

PRO PAIN..... Could you please use periods and other grammatical devices so I can try to understand what you are typing?

Kingpin...... Thank you for making me feel intelligent with your mildly retarded posts.

The end and neutrality does sound fine to me..... I just want to make it clear that when you have a problem with someone, don't address the whole clan because that involves me also, and I have done nothing wrong.  Hell I don't know half of you.  (If you are reading this you must be really bored and need to be doing something else)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 08:12:45 AM by *MAFIA* HaVoK »

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2005, 09:00:34 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Havok']My final two cents before this topic is closed for being utterly retarded.

Actually Blacksheep explained what he was putting in that map and I believe I know what is happening with that map, and it's nothing bad.  Another thing.... I don't like any secret things that give an unfair advantage to anyone and so far I have heard of none so I am not upset at all, heck I don't even like glitches.  I think that everyone should get a chance to use the mods that are on the map, and there should be no only-DOA things that can cause this unfair advantage.

I also think that DOA is getting way too large and that recruiting is getting way to watered down and easy, but we are slowly making changes to that and only having a few trusted members who can recruit people.  Hopefully we will have some sort of cut, or at least weed out the really annoying ones.

Now this is to Iceman..... You seem like a pretty sweet guy, and are one of the only Mafia members that I have actually talked to really.  Why didn't you say that it was you when we asked you on our server?  Instead you made up some name of John or something and if you would have said it was you, I'm sure it would have been fine, or at least better.  I have heard of MAFIA members banning other people if they have a MAFIA tag on, so what's so bad about it I guess?  Anyways, please keep things cool, and yes I think you are one of the cool people in MAFIA.  BTW I can also vouch that you weren't on ventrilo... you mysteriously left with PRO PAIN.

MAFIA Rahl..... Nice post.  It was simply beautiful and I agree with most of it.

PRO PAIN..... Could you please use periods and other grammatical devices so I can try to understand what you are typing?

Kingpin...... Thank you for making me feel intelligent with your mildly retarded posts.

The end and neutrality does sound fine to me..... I just want to make it clear that when you have a problem with someone, don't address the whole clan because that involves me also, and I have done nothing wrong.  Hell I don't know half of you.  (If you are reading this you must be really bored and need to be doing something else)

yea im bored i overslept so no work lol yea thats why im reading this

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2005, 10:25:38 AM »

well, if you want to fix this problem just ban all mafia no we dont have this problem so more, its just that simple.

-=TOXIC=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2005, 11:07:21 AM »

U NEED 2 UN BAN US SO WE CAN RAPE U ON YR OWN SERVER!!!!!!!

(WE  WILL SETTLE  IT  WHEN U  UNBAN  US )

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2005, 11:11:41 AM »

haha u guys go ahead duke it out i dont give a fuck lol i am jus gonna watch as u all tear each other apart on the forum is fun  :blowjob2:

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 30 queries.