*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 11:50:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: [DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling  (Read 37782 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2005, 01:35:02 PM »

Hey krautkiller the next time you speak for mafia you wont be apart of it, you can speak for yourself only do not include mafia as a whole in anything you say.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2005, 01:54:53 PM »

someone got told the fuck off :a41g: , i am starting to like this forum lol nice smileys

-=TOXIC=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2005, 05:24:38 PM »

I just want to see who is the better players  out of the 2 teams.(mafia-or-do-gay
i mean doa) lol  i dont hate any one from doa or any other clan/team.  I just cant stand nonplaying ass mother fuckers  who cry  about everything   (NO RILES)means no rules right??? Then why am i kicked from yr server????????

P.S   i speak 4 my self. If u  share  the same feelings  thats  
                                         fine. But LET IT BE KNOWN   (  I  )  THINK MAFIA HAS        
                                                                                               ALOT BETTER
                                                                                                     PLAYERS
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 05:30:07 PM by *MAFIA* -=TOXIC=- »

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2005, 05:42:01 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* -=PRO=-PAIN!!!!
I just want to see who is the better players  out of the 2 teams.(mafia-or-do-gay
i mean doa) lol  i dont hate any one from doa or any other clan/team.  I just cant stand nonplaying ass mother fuckers  who cry  about everything   (NO RILES)means no rules right??? Then why am i kicked from yr server????????

P.S   i speak 4 my self. If u  share  the same feelings  thats  
                                         fine. But LET IT BE KNOWN   (  I  )  THINK MAFIA HAS        
                                                                                               ALOT BETTER
                                                                                                     PLAYERS

yes ur right no riles mean no rules lol, good job ne ways i dont give a shit i am jus reading ur threads they are fun to read and take up a lot of time thanks for the entertainment mafia

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2005, 08:54:44 PM »

fuck DOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2005, 09:00:06 PM »

Why don't you guys grow up.

Blacksheep_1

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2005, 09:04:48 PM »

Hey there is a big ole Party going on at the DOA server...  come on it ...  bring your pipe and bottle...   Lets all Party..

Everyone Is Welcome....  (well most of you)

I'm on my 5th Bowl...
and I got the munchies...

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2005, 09:20:46 PM »

Quote from: Blacksheep_1
Hey there is a big ole Party going on at the DOA server...  come on it ...  bring your pipe and bottle...   Lets all Party..

Everyone Is Welcome....  (well most of you)

I'm on my 5th Bowl...
and I got the munchies...

haha what u smokin cali chronic i hope well since u are in the big CA

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2005, 10:06:37 PM »

Blacksheep, your life sounds wonderful.  Smoke a shit load of dope and develop some munchies.  And with your job, cost is minimalistic.  That's damn near nirvana. . . Fucking lucky bastard.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2005, 10:14:09 PM »

RAHL
Quote from: *MAFIA* Rahl

If I remember correctly, Blacksheep invited Pro, Ice, and myself to the DOA server to more fully explain that horn thing or something of a similar nature.  Naturally, he said he was going to move it later, but hey, it would have been interesting in the meantime.  You guys got along fine then, so what's the big fucking deal?

I can honestly say I don't remember that, if it was at the time of my girlfriends death, that's probably why.

Going in with DOA tags and talking shit is disrespectful -- I totally agree.  But come on, [DOA] Cookie Monster is funny shit.  A permanent ban is a little harsh, I feel.  A couple day ban and then on the next infraction, root ban his ass.

well, you know what's also disrespectful, getting kicked for figuring out something that they claim everyone can use and know of.  I think that is fun friendly payback (if you tell them it was you after you had some fun) for that.

Just because Pro, Ice, and Kingpin seriously pissed you off doesn't mean they speak for the whole clan (as their recent posts have mentioned numerous times).  Not to be disrespecting Pro or Ice, but how long have they been in Mafia now?  It's not like they speak on behalf of the clan.

QUOTE ME:::::::---:::::::**this was not on behalf of all of MAFIA**.  I'm glad I have your respect man;)

BLACKSHEEP ---- """"6. Last but not least. Franco and David .. You both know why you were banned from game and ventrillo server. Please stop trying to load into our game and go back to your music. You guys fucked up big time... and now you are gone!"""""
Yes, we will stop trying to loud into our game, and we will go back to our beloved music.  Now I ask you and programmer to do the same.  Stop trying to become part of music and contribute in a negative way, and go back to your battlefield server.  And, hello, I'm starting to wonder if you ever read our posts.  I've said why I was banned at least a billion times, and you said, i know why I'm banned.  Well thanks for stating the obvious because I fucking said that boldly in all my previous posts.

Havok --- """I just want to make it clear that when you have a problem with someone, don't address the whole clan because that involves me also, and I have done nothing wrong. """
for fuck sakes dude...... I already explained this in this thread, 3 other threads on our server, and 2 threads on your server, but yeah, you and I keep it real.  Hope to see you on other servers:)!  Come on the Mafia server sometime if no ones in DOA and we can have some fun.

PLEASE READ this this time, doa, mafia, or not any of those, it seems that a lot of people haven't realized this in many of my posts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**this was not on behalf of all of MAFIA**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm joining doa;)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2005, 10:19:04 PM »

Oh yeah, and havok.  Pro was kicked off the DOA vent, and I was too about a minute before you found out it was me.  I logged onto the Mafia one to ask pain what happened, and then went to log back into the DOA one and change my name back, but by then I was already banned.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2005, 10:53:13 PM »

You people are annoying. Stfu already, this thread is retarded.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2005, 11:48:50 PM »

*MAFIA* should really think about kicking out krautkiller, pro-pain and ICEMAN seeing that they don't have the maturity level beyond that of an 8 year old. (And I thought you need to be 15+ to get into MAFIA).
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 11:54:25 PM by [DOA] Programmer_One »

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2005, 12:03:49 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']*MAFIA* should really think about kicking out krautkiller, pro-pain and ICEMAN seeing that they don't have the maturity level beyond that of an 8 year old. (And I thought you need to be 15+ to get into MAFIA).

that's oddly ironic considering the fact that 90% of DOA is under 8 years old... and the maturity of 8 years old to go along with it.... and the only person who reaches that requirement in MAFIA, is Lil Evil who's 7, and she has more maturity than the 90% of DOA.

And, the only post I made with out a lick of maturity was my first one.  If you actually took the time to read all my other posts, they are filled with maturity and intelligence.  So, use some of that brain power of yours, and get your eyes to working and try and read sometimes.

KrautKiller is cool man, and so is Pain.  Kraut may be emo, but we still love his emo ass, and he didn't have any outrageous remarks really.  Nothing more than I've seen 9/10 of your DOA members say about mafia on your forums.  Pain, he can't type worth shit, lol.  He's a total newbie to forums.  If you were ever on Ventrilo, DOA or MAFIA (not in the admin conference room), and made casual chat to get to know one another more, then maybe you'd see how mature Pain and Kraut really are.  Pain is a mellowed out motherfucker who rarely has outbursts and is quite cool on ventrilo and ingame.  Were just out to have a good time like you too.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #74 on: August 05, 2005, 01:50:30 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']*MAFIA* should really think about kicking out krautkiller, pro-pain and ICEMAN seeing that they don't have the maturity level beyond that of an 8 year old. (And I thought you need to be 15+ to get into MAFIA).

shit i thought it was 18
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 26 queries.