*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 11:40:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: we all got banned again  (Read 11272 times)

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 01:41:44 PM »

The way it looks you have a pretty good KDR there also 42 kills and 44 deaths!!! so thats how you get ur pts. you silly rabbitt!!!  I'll own u let's go to the server right now and i'll make ur KDR a better rating like   0  kills  255  deaths or something close to that effect, just as long as you don't hide in buildings like the rest of your clan does!!!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

we all got banned again
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 01:41:50 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
See you guy's just don't get it!!!! you guy's say that u owned dicer? But lets see here 1 2 3 4 noob's from evo come in and like you said owned 1 member dicer, you people are nuthing but big pussies you needed 4 of you to take out one member, then you sit there and say owned, thats not like me when i come in the server and it has three of you trying to pound me, i just own you all one bye one until one of you leaves then another and then its down to one of you and sure enough leaves too caz u all break down, your not good at all without one or the other, u come in wolf packs but once u start to fall apart you guys run like little pussies with your tails between ur legs and leave the sever wounded!!! rofl

Second you or two of you got banned today caz you still don't get it!!! picture this i come to your house i sit down at ur table and eat, and then i whine and rave and call you all names, think about it and then respond, i think if it was the other way around i would smack the shit outta you and then send you on your way.

NOW, if i'm not right!!! YOUR BIGGEST PUSSY LEADER  ( S N A K E ) was in the server today, He see's the thing's you guy's are saying and doing but just sit's there watching and laughing, as you guy's say the word "(owned)" But yet his rules in his server are if you say the word "OWNED" you get a BAN instantly isn't that right SNAKE? but yet you guy's cry when u get banned or kicked !!! Look at your sorry ass leader and ask him the ?'s why did we get banned or kicked!!! and quit bitchin about the same shit you guys do in your  opp's downed server!!! I also heard that insane skipped town with you all's money for the server? I f i didn't see that one coming, lmfao.  So SNAKE what was it that you said to everybody in ventrilo today? " You don't know where he was, he's been missing since your server and website went down serveral weeks ago, and you think he's somewhere maybe moving or having some problems or something like that, muhahhahhaha what ever you like to belive, your smart guy you'll figure it out!!! so now ur waiting for 250.00 dollars to go threw in your pass due paypal, so you can turn back on the server, and ur bills were getting behind, and you had to take care of them quickly today!!!! You'll be surprized what else i know!!!  theirs alot of birdies that talk so remember that!!! SNAKYPOO, and also tell   Mr. Evo by the wind   that I'll be waiting for his asS by my front door incase he's thinking about leaving a poopee, lol that'll be the day he wants to come and see me all the way from the Queensland (cost about 1500- 2000 just to come here and take a shit tell em!!! and then get his face put in it!!! then i'll make him a ShitFace Topped PIZZA!!!! take care of your own kiddies, get em under control, tell them wanta play that they came to the right place!!! STOP THE SHIT AND I"LL STOP THE BANNING OK !!! very simple  QUIT TALKING SHIT!!! on the server fag's. and quit fucking with our members!!!!

sincerly your MASTER,

*MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE

LMFAO, hey pro heli chango send me a pizza plz ty:| im hungry

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
we all got banned again
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 01:50:24 PM »

I just want to know who that spongebob guy was.  He looks like he was kicking ass.  LOL.  Hey Sonny can you post this without the haziness.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 01:53:23 PM »

Sonny,  I was there for one of the times, probably the first.  The way I remember it was 3V0 who started the trouble and I made mention of it.(no arguement or anything) That's when you promptly  left.  I don't know how he was playing but Jackal really wasn't running is mouth like you and Rock.  
I never hear Dicer speak up too much unless it's a valid point.

P/S.....  I tried real hard to make friends with Hard Target last night.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 01:58:51 PM by Rat-Man USN »

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
3VO PIZZA PIE ! ! !
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 01:57:48 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* LAAZ
LMFAO, hey pro heli chango send me a pizza plz ty:| im hungry

LAAZ, I'll make you the prefect PIZZA PIE I'll make you a EVO PIZZA, and for toppings I'll put a great big pussy on it, with some cherries,berries,some clams,with some fishy snails, and a clit of cunt on it!!! how's that ? my freind? :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 06:53:57 AM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 02:10:38 PM »

Why don't you guys just play the game and leave out the trash talking.  Let your scores do the talking for you.  And when it takes 4 of you to own 1 guy, I wouldn't be posting screen shots and bragging about it.  Yeah his score was bad, but so would most peoples if they had 4 guys going after them.  I've seen on 3v0 forums problems with this same type of thing, people kicking for no reason, and I've heard that Pat was kicked from your server for no reason.  

I'm not getting into all the details, and I'm not trying to make this a "clan war" because I have better things to do with my time.  Howerver, I'll just say this - play the game, have fun, and if its not fun anymore, then leave and go somewhere that you can have fun.  We have rules and guidelines we follow like Balthazar said, and if things get out of hand we'll deal with it.  Thanks for letting us know.  You've made your point so now move on.

¿Dark?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 03:22:22 PM »

Holy fuck. Serioiusly guys, I don't want to go against my own clan, but you guys are obviously doing something. I've been playing on their server, with tags, acting as I normally do since our server went down, and they haven't bothered me, nor have I bothered them. Just the other day I made a post THANKING them for even dealing with us. The fact that nothing's happened to me yet you all are getting banned is a sign that you're purposely annoying them or trash talk/irritate people often in the first place. Sorry fellow members, just the way I see it.

EDIT: Wow, for whatever reason I'm REALLY pissed over this. And Sonny, since when do you have the right to say a person will be banned on 3v0?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 03:27:29 PM by ¿Dark? »

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 03:53:07 PM »

you know i ahvent played BF1942 in months and im pretty sure if i went and re installed it i could own alot of people in 3v0 because thats how i roll niggaz

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 03:56:04 PM »

this one is for you patty cakes~ good times

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 04:35:10 PM »

I vote to ban dicer for saying that they cant spawn rape, when its a no rules server.

Also I can understand if theres only 1 spawn point but theres more than one..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 04:40:13 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
we all got banned again
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 04:46:32 PM »

Wow. There's been a lot of posts like this lately. But what I don't understand, is that Mafia is supposed to be no rules...so why is everyone getting kicked and banned?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 04:56:22 PM »

Quote from: Sonny
ok monkey and dicer..
your writin such a fuckin shit that i dont want to read it carefully..

shut your mouth boy. You think you owned dicer huh? your right 3v1.... hell thats a fair fight if i ever saw one. you are one hell of a pussy . you talk shit and make admins mad then you come on here and bitch as if you own the goddamn place. I would ban you myself but instead the next time i see you in game you are the only one i will be going for. see you in game... i will be looking forward to it.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 05:06:16 PM »

He doesnt make me mad, and im a admin woot :)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2006, 06:19:08 PM »

Can you guys take out the No Rules from your Server name.  It's missleading.  From what I can see here you guys can ban and kick at will.  Put rules on your server so then you won't have to respond to why someone was banned or kicked.

Problem solved.  Then there is no need for a flame section and people crying.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2006, 06:24:25 PM »

i still dont see why people are tellin mafia how to run there own server. hell if they want to kick and ban for a bunch of little kids makin bullshit and spawn raping let them its there server. dont like it, get out.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 28 queries.