*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 17, 2024, 06:14:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: recomendation for mafia  (Read 3012 times)

Predator

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
recomendation for mafia
« on: April 19, 2005, 12:43:47 PM »

hey i want to reccomend a person for mafia. her name is tex. her e-mail is, Rrvb_tex@hotmail.com. please see what you guys can do., thanx.

Loaded

recomendation for mafia
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 01:29:09 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Predator
hey i want to reccomend a person for mafia. her name is tex. her e-mail is, Rrvb_tex@hotmail.com. please see what you guys can do., thanx.

I see. Well with you only having 2 post in the forums and both of those post have to do with this recommendation, I’m sorry but I can not accept your recommendation .

If someone would like to recommend someone that person must be near as good as the person that did the  recommendation . If this person is going to be like you are in the forums, well frankly I don’t want either one of you as members of MAFIA. I am sure when the next cut comes (soon I believe) you will be in that cut if you don’t start being more active in the forums. Now it is possible I am missing something and if I am, I will be corrected.

I really recommend to YOU to please look at this thread Terms of Membership ASAP.

EDIT... I have seen your PM to me about this subject. There isn't any reason for me to reply to it, I have said what I needed to say here.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
recomendation for mafia
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 02:03:33 PM »

Well Loaded, if you won't take HIS recommendation for her.  I would like to refer her.  She is a very good pilot, with variable skills with everything.  She would be a great asset to us.  So I would like to recommend her.  She has also been joining us on the Vent. server.  So I think that is a hint that she really wants in.  So what do ya say Loaded?:D

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
recomendation for mafia
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 02:35:29 PM »

I have to disagree. So she comes on vent, big deal. She gets on and never talks, and the only thing I ever see her doing in game is bitch. I would like to de-recommend her, in effect voiding Death Wish's recommendation and leaving her recommendation less.

*MAFIA* Phantom

recomendation for mafia
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 02:41:24 PM »

Why do you guys always want to recruit the good players? I have more fun pwning the people that shoot back at me rather than the ones that just run around like morons. And if she is a lazy ass german like T3X then I say forget about it.

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
recomendation for mafia
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 02:46:13 PM »

I recommend that we immediately run an anus train on both Phantom and Is4n3 for being insubordinate.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
recomendation for mafia
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 02:48:23 PM »

I recommend we immediately root ban GWAR for having the most retarded avatar I have ever seen.

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
recomendation for mafia
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 02:53:17 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
I recommend we immediately root ban GWAR for having the most retarded avatar I have ever seen.

Thats Ed Gein, you asshole.

http://members.tripod.com/eddiegein/index.htm

You better be glad I'm not Gein cause if I were, I'd probably fry your asshole and eat it in addition to ANUS TRAINING you.

And now you've upset me so I'm going to go masturbate in my bathroom.

Loaded

recomendation for mafia
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 03:14:26 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Death.Wish
Well Loaded, if you won't take HIS recommendation for her.  I would like to refer her.  She is a very good pilot, with variable skills with everything.  She would be a great asset to us.  So I would like to recommend her.  She has also been joining us on the Vent. server.  So I think that is a hint that she really wants in.  So what do ya say Loaded?:D

All I have to say is this... "She" has not done an application with us. This isn’t the U.S. fucking forces... I am not going  to run to her because I want to make my commanding officer look good for recruitment numbers.

Anyhow... Not that is really a voting thing, but you are out number 2 to 1 (no, I am not counting Predator as a vote).

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
recomendation for mafia
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 03:43:08 PM »

Well I say lets flog ins4n3 and phantom and predator if you dont start showing up more you will be cut loaded you are right the cuts are right around the corner as soon as the server is setup and running (Hopefully soon) then I will get with you and see who has been naughty and nice and punish accordenly speaking of which I have never seen some people in ventrilo oh well :)

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 28 queries.