*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 11:55:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: might as well join >.>  (Read 3418 times)

YouBleedRed

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
might as well join >.>
« on: September 10, 2009, 02:58:08 PM »

As far as I know, nobody on here has YouBleedRed as a name, so hopefully I can keep it =)

Was playing the mafia server on el alamein a few minutes ago and racked up a score of 510...the nearest score to mine was around 200-300 something. *Mafia*Dymdez joined the game soon after and asked if i used any hacks, which i didnt. he then told me i have potential to join this clan, then went to show me a hack where one would steal the german flag, go around the factory, and cap it. afterwards, he told me to register, which as you can see i did. im not sure if he's a *MAFIA* admin or not, but besides that, i think i've passed the rest of the requirements (well...as soon as i download the chat program :-\). Any followup on how to continue the process of joining *MAFIA* would be welcome  ;D

-YouBleedRed

*MAFIA* Dilly

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • If You're 555 Then I'm 666
    • View Profile
Re: might as well join >.>
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 03:01:40 PM »

Hi, Ive played you before your half decent

Btw, age, country, info like that is useful, and also get on ventrilo, www.ventrilo.c om

Good luck anyway

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 03:22:53 PM »

As far as I know, nobody on here has YouBleedRed as a name, so hopefully I can keep it =)

Was playing the mafia server on el alamein a few minutes ago and racked up a score of 510...the nearest score to mine was around 200-300 something. *Mafia*Dymdez joined the game soon after and asked if i used any hacks, which i didnt. he then told me i have potential to join this clan, then went to show me a hack where one would steal the german flag, go around the factory, and cap it. afterwards, he told me to register, which as you can see i did. im not sure if he's a *MAFIA* admin or not, but besides that, i think i've passed the rest of the requirements (well...as soon as i download the chat program :-\). Any followup on how to continue the process of joining *MAFIA* would be welcome  ;D

-YouBleedRed
Age is a big factor, the chat program you speak about is Ventrillo, you need a microphone for it (which may be built into your computer), also the flag thing is not a hack, it is a mod, a hack is what you should have, you can find one and download one by clicking on the MFS tab on the top left hand corner of the home screen. Score matters nothing because every single Mafian can rape your ass any time, any map. If you stay active on the server, play your best, and download vent and talk to us, I think you'll have a good chance at getting in. ;D

whoops

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »

Was playing the mafia server on el alamein a few minutes ago and racked up a score of 510...the nearest score to mine was around 200-300 something. Was the other team full of noobs? Any one can cap a flag... It's more about if you can go 100 and 0 or better

asked if i used any hacks, which i didnt. What was your k/d ratio? Do you dislike hackers?

im not sure if he's a *MAFIA* admin He is a member, you will need one member refferal and one admin refferal to become a rookie

i think i've passed the rest of the requirements Age?

(well...as soon as i download the chat program :-\) That would be good, how many members do you know?

Welcome to the forums!

YouBleedRed

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 04:28:15 PM »

1) not sure what was going on with the other team...
2) i know i had 17 or so deaths when dymdez came along..got killed a few times after than, not too much thoug, so maybe 20-25? i think i had at least 50~ kills. and about hackers: i dont have anything against hackers (i hack my school network from time to time =p), its just that ive never used hacks and didnt feel like using any.
3) alright
4)16
5)i've played with an!l, hellraiser, dymdez, whoops, mean green, and malbert commonly.

ive downloaded ventrilo and my computer does have the mic...built-in into my laptop. all i need now is to get that admin to approve of me and hope for the best  :D

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »

Ehhhh I said you have potential as a player. But he's a pretty cool guy, pretty skilled for a legit player. Just get vent and talk to us.

P.S. That flag cap. was not a hack, just a mod ;]

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 04:35:31 PM »

Well, you might as well join then.

King Banana

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 11:47:45 AM »

well ive never talked with u
u have killed me some
get to know us and i like your chances  ;)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 11:56:40 AM »

ehhh, he is alright.  He has been in game alot and I pwn him.  He needs to get better and to get onto vent!

An!L

• Forum Member
  • Elite Player
    • View Profile
    • Mafiaowns
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 12:00:27 PM »

I pwn him.  He needs to get better and to get onto vent!

yay i pwn him aswell... yea and he realy needs to get better caze his K/D sucks

anyway he's a cool dude ,  I'll talk to you on Vent

~so long Anil

BoBe

• Forum Member
  • My guns bigger then yours!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 03:35:32 PM »

Yoooo.

Gl in joining and yea you need a little more work and your good to go

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 03:39:12 PM »

good luck man
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

whoops

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 04:57:44 PM »

Yoooo.

Gl in joining and yea you need a little more work and your good to go

Again.... Thanks, but you have no say

Page created in 0.555 seconds with 27 queries.