*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 01:23:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: DOA  (Read 5688 times)

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 09:28:51 AM »

Well, i am never going to come back to this forum from this last post.. as its shit..

1 thing, Havok, your a back stabbing little Fuck shit and you should go and fuck your fucking mom you total Ass whole..

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 11:41:07 AM »

Quote from: Mustang
Well, i am never going to come back to this forum from this last post.. as its shit..

This is a day to remember guys, finally crumpet read my words "FUCK OFF" and he's gone. If he comes back then we can ban him, since he said he wouldn't come back anymore!

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 12:50:50 PM »

1 thing, Havok, your a back stabbing little Fuck shit and you should go and fuck your fucking mom you total Ass whole..

What the hell is that supposed to mean?  I'm not the one who's been in 5 or different clans.  Go back to playing with your 10 and 11 year old friends.  BTW... Let's jusT randOmly caPitalize wOrds and Stuff becauSe it makeS us Look dumb.  Grow some hair on your balls and them maybe you'll have some input that I'll care about.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 01:24:04 PM »

Havok your a ass you know that?  I personally think crumpet is alot cooler than you are....

*MAFIA* LAAZ

DOA
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 02:21:43 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Havok your a ass you know that?  I personally think crumpet is alot cooler than you are....

Thats true havok did stab me in the back many times......

MadMedic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 02:28:23 PM »

This is a day to remember guys, finally crumpet read my words "FUCK OFF" and he's gone. If he comes back then we can ban him, since he said he wouldn't come back anymore!

Crumpet? Where? I wanna talk to him on vent, that would be interesting lol

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 04:12:43 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
LAAZT1K420']Thats true havok did stab me in the back many times......

When?  You're the one who tried to set me up before and get me in trouble but you just got bit in the ass.  Then again I was the one who got you back into DOA and made everything fine also.... sorry I guess.

Quote from: '*MAFIA*KrautKiller'
Havok your a ass you know that? I personally think crumpet is alot cooler than you are....

I'm only mean to other people who are mean to me, I don't strike out and make fun of every single person that I could otherwise it would get very tiresome.  I have never done anything to you Kraut and you don't know the past with Crumpet and myself.  He has banned me from his ventrilo and forums many times before when I have done nothing at all.  He has NEVER been nice to me so I don't see a reason why I should be nice to him at all.  There are only a few people that I don't like that I really make fun of, otherwise I just say random stupid comments that are just joking around.  You can ask any of the people that actually get to know me that I'm a nice guy, but what ever you can think of me however you want.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 04:26:52 PM »

Crumpet get back on Ventrilo so we can hang out.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

DOA
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 05:07:02 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Havok']When?  You're the one who tried to set me up before and get me in trouble but you just got bit in the ass.  Then again I was the one who got you back into DOA and made everything fine also.... sorry I guess.

I'm only mean to other people who are mean to me, I don't strike out and make fun of every single person that I could otherwise it would get very tiresome.  I have never done anything to you Kraut and you don't know the past with Crumpet and myself.  He has banned me from his ventrilo and forums many times before when I have done nothing at all.  He has NEVER been nice to me so I don't see a reason why I should be nice to him at all.  There are only a few people that I don't like that I really make fun of, otherwise I just say random stupid comments that are just joking around.  You can ask any of the people that actually get to know me that I'm a nice guy, but what ever you can think of me however you want.

Trying to set u up it was just a joke i didnt know u would be a big ass PAN and rat after i was just playing around, u got me back into DOA thats the least u couldve done after u jumped the gun..next time if ur not so sure about something ask me before going and opening up ur big mouth

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 05:11:23 PM »

That's why when you were confronted you tried to rat me out and say that you were just checking to see if I would and that you were going undercover?  That's what I was told and I never wanted it to get to that point and I never tried to get it to go there, you could have said it was a joke or what not, but no you tried to blame it on me.  My girlfriend was over and I had to leave and didn't want to deal with it so I just pasted it to Steve to deal with.  Sorry I was pissed off that night and it's the past so it really doesn't matter.  What ever just pm me or go on aim sometime and I'll talk to you about this.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 07:56:37 PM »

...and fuck your fucking mom you total Ass whole..

Would that make him like, what, 200% ass?  Or did you mean asshole?

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2005, 02:20:58 PM »

Havok is a Big COCK, And thats the end of it.. he sucks other peoples Cocks to get through things, And He should learn not to fuck with people he wouldnt fuck with away from his PC, because havok, i will give you my adress/mobile and i would be happy for you to come around and let me beat the living SHIT Out of your sorry ass, Mother fucker.

Owned

Closed,

No replys plz ( Rahl )

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005, 09:08:13 PM »

Havok is a Big COCK, And thats the end of it.. he sucks other peoples Cocks to get through things, And He should learn not to fuck with people he wouldnt fuck with away from his PC, because havok, i will give you my adress/mobile and i would be happy for you to come around and let me beat the living SHIT Out of your sorry ass, Mother fucker.

Owned

Closed,

No replys plz ( Rahl )

LOL...Havok is gonna go beat the shit out of a 12 year old british kid!!! OH MUMMY! MUMMY! HE IS STEALING MY CRUMPETS!!! HELP!!!

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.