*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 07, 2024, 03:52:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: My Trip to DC  (Read 5821 times)

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
My Trip to DC
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 10:51:38 PM »

Well that salfs one of my quitions lol.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Trip to DC
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »

Both ask stupid questions, just one can spell a little better.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Trip to DC
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 01:37:44 AM »

Dear lord.. looks like i'm going to have to move this into spam soon.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
My Trip to DC
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2006, 01:51:24 AM »

And I will have to move you into milkys room ;)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Trip to DC
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2006, 04:29:11 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
Reagan? I dont think so, Try Richard M. Nixon" I am NOT a crook"
Responding to Quite Aggressive public pressure, in Apr., 1974, Nixon(Our Suppossed innocent Leader) gave the Judiciary Committee edited transcripts of his taped conversations relating to Watergate; however, Nixon's actions failed to halt a steady erosion of confidence in his administration,(Like he didnt see it comming) and by the middle of 1974 polls indicated that a majority of the American people believed that the President was implicated in the Watergate coverup. On July 24, 1974, the Supreme Court affirmed a lower court ruling that ordered Nixon to turn over to special prosecutor Jaworski additional subpoenaed tapes relating to the coverup. Meanwhile, the House Judiciary Committee completed its investigation and adopted (July 27—30) three articles of impeachment against President Nixon; the first article, which cited the Watergate break-in, charged President Nixon with obstruction of justice.*Nixon*PWNED!!!!!!

Ref.Yahoo Education

i knew reagan sounded funny to me  I guess it was because of the airprot reagan national airport... but yeah it is nixon.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 04:38:49 AM by *MAFIA* Partyboy »

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Trip to DC
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2006, 07:14:39 AM »

Anyone here find it funny that alcohhol is legal, yet marijuana is not?  Think about it, alcohol you have a chance of becoming dependant and having a physical addiction, with marijuana its all psychiological .  Also, with alcohol if you drink too much you get sick as hell, whereas if you toke too much, all thats gonna happen is you will fall asleep:)  Finally, if you drink too much you will feel like shit the next day (a hangover), but with marijuana all you have is a little crusty eyes.  That is bullshit, for those reasons alone they should legalize marijuana.  
DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH ME?

well this is my profile if yo

*MAFIA* LAAZ

My Trip to DC
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 07:19:13 AM »

I agree with you, you fucking hippie but stay on the topic or your going to end up like these annoying bitches on the bottom of the page. http://mafiaowns.com/forum/showgroups.php?

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
My Trip to DC
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 07:27:09 AM »

sorry, guys, im still trying to find how to start a new post. Don't mock me, I am still finding my way around this site.  Can anyone tell me how to start a new thread without calling me a complete jackass?

[TBD] Admin/head

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.burningdawn.co.nr
My Trip to DC
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 07:28:09 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LAAZT1K|03
I agree with you, you fucking hippie but stay on the topic or your going to end up like these annoying bitches on the bottom of the page. http://mafiaowns.com/forum/showgroups.php?

Have you noticed not a single one of them suspended is from a english-speaking place?

Makes you think, how some countries are just highly annoying

(Looks one way then the other)

sorry, guys, im still trying to find how to start a new post. Don't mock me, I am still finding my way around this site. Can anyone tell me how to start a new thread without calling me a complete jackass?

No, like it or leave.

Quote from: socrry
Does anyone really care if u went to the Washington Airport?  We only care if u went somewhere COOL in DC like any monuments our famous museums.

Pretty funny how you dont understand when someone is trying to make it that way... Stop sucking up to mafia, and get something, like a avatar and signiture.

Every post I see of yours is either a suckup or acting all 'ard to someone who aint mafia.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 07:35:40 AM by [TBD] Admin/head »
Clans all ready!
6v6 clan match soon... against *MAFIA*
[IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1718

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sorry guys
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2006, 07:54:52 AM »

I realized how to do it, one of the mafia members sent me a post.  Some of  you non-mafia members have to stop acting like such assholes.  Jesus, it was a simple question, anyways, this isn't about Elliot's trip to DC, so I will stop posting here.

socrry

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nwo1942.cjb.net
My Trip to DC
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2006, 12:53:13 PM »

Quote from: Hallander
Pretty funny how you dont understand when someone is trying to make it that way... Stop sucking up to mafia, and get something, like a avatar and signiture.

Every post I see of yours is either a suckup or acting all 'ard to someone who aint mafia.

It is pretty funny how u say whatever mafia people say, Madmedic told me that in another post so don't use what other people say and finally I don't want to be in Mafia and i will never get in so i am not sucking up

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
My Trip to DC
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2006, 01:09:26 PM »

Well since you all ruined party's thread let's close it now.

Closed

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 31 queries.