*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 07, 2024, 06:13:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: For Ice Ice Baby  (Read 6795 times)

*MAFIA* Phantom

For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 11:07:15 AM »

that is what i heard too billy my love. :)

Well lightning, even though I gave a link to that video doesn't mean I support it...it's just something I thought would be interesting.  I like to look at all aspects when making decisions.  I already mentioned that my decision is unknown because no video is credible enough to state whether a plane hit the pentagon or not.  One thing that questions me is why is the government not trying to convince us as thoroughly as some of these other videos that a plane actually did hit the pentagon?

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 12:14:21 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning
Also alot of horrific video's are not going to be released for lots of reasons, one being legality espicially to the family members.  Our department doesn't release pics of dead people other than the family without a court order.

DING DING DING we have a winner. Thats one of the reasons. You cannot release video of people dying or an event of people dying until all legal battles have been settled. Im sure many of you haven't heard about Texas A&M much, but in 1999 one of our most prized traditions(the bonfire) collapsed killing 12 students. There were pictures and video of it but the video still has not been released to the public because of a couple lawsuits till pending. I dont know what happend but I have a friend who was in the pentagon and he pulled 2 people to safety. He said it was a plane.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 01:17:33 PM »

A plane of that size will not punch a hole through 4 layers of hardend concrete and steel in the manner it happend the holes are to perfect. Perfect holes are mostly made by missles ;)

*MAFIA* Phantom

For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 02:05:01 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper
You cannot release video of people dying or an event of people dying until all legal battles have been settled.

Are you trying to say that all the videos released of people dying on 9/11 had legal consent?  It's just kinda awkward that we can see personal video tapes of people falling off the world trade centers on the news and planes crashing into them but we can't see the plane crash into the pentagon.

Maybe I'm confused about something...

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 02:24:21 PM »

i say "so the fuck what" even IF they for some reason did shoot a fucking missle at the pentagon (which im sure didnt happen) i could realy give less that a flying shit. so if for some reason you did find out that they did do that, you still wouldnt know why they did that, of course you could make a conspiracy theory, but its still all irrelevant. so there is no reason to even discuss the topic unless your just trying to have some fun and make up shit.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 02:30:13 PM »

Hey blax, how about you shut the fuck up, and let the adults talk. ;)

I will always say it was not a plane, but in other views it could be anything. I just still dont see how such a large plane, could leave no wreckage, and punch through that many rings.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 03:00:05 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Are you trying to say that all the videos released of people dying on 9/11 had legal consent?  It's just kinda awkward that we can see personal video tapes of people falling off the world trade centers on the news and planes crashing into them but we can't see the plane crash into the pentagon.

Maybe I'm confused about something...

i was sick at home the day the plane hit the trade center, and at around 8am they had footage already being played of the event happening. I doubt any of the videos were released without legal consent, maybe i'm confused about something too....
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »

Well I watched a documentry of the Twin Towers construction.  There was huge Iron collumns that created the skeleton on which framed the building.  Note that when the plane crashed into it the intense heat from the airplane fuel caused these pillars to melt.  This was the primary cause of the collapse of the building.  To my knowledge planes are made of mostly Aluminum which has a much lower melting point.  Also the Pentagon has a basement.  A projectile at that speed that didn't hit the ground prior to impact would not stop on the outside of the building.  It would continue to travel untill the energy was disipated.  Newtons theroy maybe.  I think most of the plane ended up inside the building and melted in the fire.  Things don't just stop once the collision occurs.  Remember V(M)=F  

The initial video was news but the courts will put gag orders to supress the release of the information.  

Quote from: Billy Rubin
Nobody is asking to see dead bodies, I don't understand why you keep bringing that up, what is being asked for is proof that a plane in fact did hit the pentagon. These two videos that have been released show something heading towards the building whether or not its real. I have read that there were surveillance videos from a building acroos the street, that would have clearly shown the accident, but were confiscated after the event, and their existence is now being denied by the US government.

How about statements made by public witnesses claiming there was a plane?  That is usually pretty crediable.

Hey Phantom I am just representing the other side.  I wasn't there so I don't know either :-).

This is an interesting link. Maybe it will help those interested.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

Awful lot of plane there!!

*MAFIA* Phantom

For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 05:31:34 PM »

finally some good support for the plane!  seems logical...

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 05:37:20 PM »

A cruise can hit the ground and do the same damage as a plane, more, or less, depends on the intent of the delivery.

Cruise missles can be fueled with solid or liquid fuel, they can have a shell to look like a plane.

They can have war heads or just a core meant to punch through a bunker.

In any case, I have seen many of them fired, with all kinds of setups, I am only saying that it could be a missle (cruise) or it could have been a plane.

That just happend to come apart into many peices that they are not designed to do.

Planes come apart on impact people die if they can hold together the people may survive.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
new in sites on 9/11
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 06:19:58 PM »

This changed my vew on what happend on 9/11.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...599237626 28848

This will take a while to buffer for thous of you that have a slow computer.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 07:22:51 PM »

no video.  please tell me this isn't another gay conspiracy theory.  They are getting old you bunch of rejects.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2006, 07:37:50 PM »

well ill try and put that site in again, dont know why it didnt work. If this dont work you can go to 3v0s site and look at it there.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 08:29:25 PM »

I like dem french fried patators mm hmm

Did you know us hicks like inbreed? sure nuff we like our wemon to be blood so we know we gots us a good woman heww wee! I mean paw told me once ifan I didnt pork ma sister that he was gonna beat me.

So i pork ma sis and we have my uncle jim bob then jim bob porks ma momma and we have gramma jones. Gramma hade ma brother jesse dean and we is all one happy family.

Paw told me family is all that matters not looks - that is good as I am ugly as sin and ma paw is also ma granpa and my cusin we alls happy woo wee. It's all a hick heaven me ma paw ma sis ma grama and granpa and ma 10,000 relatives we all dem good ol boys so come see us on sand mountain ifan you are white ;)

Wisma ~Atria

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
For Ice Ice Baby
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2006, 08:34:31 PM »

omfg, conspiricy, go look at live video footage with real resolution (instead of crappy google res) its a commerical arliner u dumb shiites (yes shiites)

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 26 queries.