*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 09, 2024, 04:11:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Test  (Read 6701 times)

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2006, 06:13:41 AM »

This really is a foolish thread...My understanding is that you have crashed our server( according to you)...That is what I was referring to as I am one of the ones that pays monthly to have the server...How do i have it wrong? You are the one that bragged about it here in our forum..It really is time for this to stop and we need to concentrate on getting rid of the lag......No one actually cares about your threats, and we are glad you respect us now

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2006, 06:16:46 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swampfox
This really is a foolish thread...My understanding is that you have crashed our server( according to you)...That is what I was referring to as I am one of the ones that pays monthly to have the server...How do i have it wrong? You are the one that bragged about it here in our forum..It really is time for this to stop and we need to concentrate on getting rid of the lag......No one actually cares about your threats, and we are glad you respect us now

I think I might give you some tips about lag.

Since I am not creating any lag, you might want to focus on the following things:

- I've seen that your server CPU is 2990! That is enough to run 64 servers!
 - That also gives me the reason to think that your connection on the server sucks instead. Try buying extra bandwidth instead of CPU ;)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Test
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2006, 03:08:49 PM »

Quote from: Snop
Im sorry but all who replied to this in a rude and obstruct manner did it with horrible intentions. He simply said it himself. "just testing W32X11...". You had no right to come at him with curse words and a rude tone to him while he did not show any threat at all. He said he was testing a fourm tool, and he practicly said don 't worry about it, this will not harm you. But your *mafia* and non-*mafia* members took at it like they had to kill him. Well im sorry but this could of already been avoided. Thanks bonehead for staying calm and saying what could of been done to avoid any hacking. But I belive ever one is now mad in this situation. Thanks for listening.

Snop

Snop you are a cunt just like Mathy.  Stop sucking Mathy's little pecker.  It is worthless, his balls have not dropped yet so you will not get any of that Man Gravey you are looking for.  Go back to hooking on the streets.

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2006, 04:16:07 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Hellraiser
Snop you are a cunt just like Mathy.  Stop sucking Mathy's little pecker.  It is worthless, his balls have not dropped yet so you will not get any of that Man Gravey you are looking for.  Go back to hooking on the streets.

here again insults.... it is finished, over, crossed out... so stop being a cum guzzling little whore and let it go!

Close this thread

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2006, 04:56:34 AM »

Never can understand how someone can complain about something, say it's over and then had insult to injury with more insults. Doesn't make sense.  It seems to me that by jumping in at the end of this your just here to stir up more trouble. If that kid wasn't egged on by EVO to crash our server it wouldn't have happened. So your the root of the problem not the cure. Go away!!!!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:03:48 AM by Rat-Man USN »

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2006, 08:34:17 AM »

thanks for that your right rat man....  im part of the root not the cure by replying like that and your right some mebers of 3v0 did agg him on a bit(Mathy) me not being one of them just so everyone knows...insult to insult is low indeed, sorry for that.
Long live *MAFIA* Long live -=3v0=-

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2006, 09:39:49 AM »

Thanks for that last reply hard target. I guess its best if we close this one now, everything that had to be said, is said. The matter is done, over, finito. So lets close it, and leave it behind us

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 28 queries.