*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 08, 2024, 01:04:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Collateral Murder  (Read 13550 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Collateral Murder
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »

When you have 80%+ (the USA) more then the other countries fighting in a war zone what in the hell do you think is going to happen, mistakes.
Ok peeps...you heard it here first. You said that not me Loaded. So your saying we can guarantee mistakes when the US has a higher percentage of people on the ground?
Does this explain why 25% of the first US casualties during desert stom were from US friendly fire? I'm guessing there were a few Americans "bitching and crying" like Europeans then. I ghess they had no place to talk either.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 03:11:57 PM »

Yes... Oh by the way, the next time you guys send over one of your little royals, don't, it took all 500 UK guys you had there to protect him.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 04:02:37 PM »

Ok peeps...you heard it here first. You said that not me Loaded. So your saying we can guarantee mistakes when the US has a higher percentage of people on the ground?
Does this explain why 25% of the first US casualties during desert stom were from US friendly fire? I'm guessing there were a few Americans "bitching and crying" like Europeans then. I ghess they had no place to talk either.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 04:24:32 PM »

Yes... Oh by the way, the next time you guys send over one of your little royals, don't, it took all 500 UK guys you had there to protect him.
It didn't seem he really wanted any rechognition or needed any protection until this:
However, news of his deployment ignited a diplomatic row, as Sir Richard condemned Australian, German and American websites for exposing the Prince's secret role
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1580217/Prince-Harry-fighting-Taliban-in-Afghanistan.html
You can hardly accuse him of being a "little royal" for being the first one to put himself on the frontline for 25 years. If only for the 10 weeks he was allowed to by the international media.
I'd like to see the size of the entourage of one of your presidents siblings if they ever went into combat.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 04:50:51 PM »

I'd like to see the size of the entourage of one of your presidents siblings if they ever went into combat.

Did you really think that Prince Harry would be allowed to fight after joining? Of course not. No person as well-known as him is going to be allowed to fight. Think of what would happen if he was captured? Imagine if there was a negotiation if he was to be captured. Do you think that the UK would let him die if they refused an order from the Taliban? Imagine if the Taliban said "remove all your forces or Harry dies." What do you think your country is going to do? They are probably going to send in 1000 men to try and rescue him and some will probably die just to rescue one person.

Some people who are in ties with the President or VP or someone else famous:
Beau Biden
Track Palin

I don't think those 2 guys have hundreds of other soldiers whose only job is to protect them.

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 05:23:37 PM »

i think its time for you guys to stop as you don't have the foggiest
this "argument" is pointless you haven't been to either Iraq or Afghanistan. excluding hell  so all of you are just quoting or say bullshit.
and yes HRH Prince Flg Off Harry Windsor and  HRH Prince Flt Lt William Windsor have both been to Afghanistan.
trust me when i say this they were both there for 6 months each and did the jobs they both signed up for.
that means they didn't  have 1000's of troops looking after them maybe like 5 each.
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 07:09:56 PM »

i think its time for you guys to stop as you don't have the foggiest
this "argument" is pointless you haven't been to either Iraq or Afghanistan. excluding hell  so all of you are just quoting or say bullshit.
Dempy, Dempy...If I'm not wrong you were only 11 years old during the 11th of sept bombings and the beginning of all this conflict. This has now spanned into your generation but to suggest I don't know the foggiest is ignorant. For the past ten years of my life, all the way through college, univeristy and adult life (while you were in school)this conflict has been oviously a major concern and political discussion for me and all my peers. I joined the air cadets in 1993 as a young teen like you and had a spat but it wasn't my thing. You may have gone on to join the RAF to Afganistan, polished your rifle (in both repects) stayed in a tent and become a glorified taxi service. But no-one tells me what I can't argue about, that's my given right.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2010, 07:32:05 PM »

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 07:38:49 PM »

yes that maybe so i was in school the day it happened and watched it on the news all day i was 11 yes u were what 20-21
also mate i wasn't attacking you. and when i say you don't know the foggiest im revering to what go's on in war mate as in what happens on the ground when you pinned down in the arse end off the green zone with some really shady ana running around going nuts
with bullets pinging all around hitting the dirt beside you. or feeling the vortex as a rpg flies over the top of your head at 2 meters.
and also while you are in sitreps like this its hard to come to term with things

yes im not saying what these American pilots did was right nor am i saying it was wrong you can clearly see in the video
that the guys they are shooting at are not armed even a civie can see this the things (cameras) they have in there hands don't resemble ak47s in the slightest. what they did is what i call a heat of the moment thing they see a group of what they think is bad guys all bundled together they think wow we can save lives here if we kill these guys.
instead what the should of done was get better recon and calm down abit
trust me when you see a enemy and your in the position to fire and kill the target thats all u think about doing ive been there anyway i can go on for hours but id rather not get into it ive said my piece now let it die

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 07:59:30 PM by *MAFIA* Dempy »

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 07:55:49 PM »

I honestly dont give a damn about the "war" or anything going on in it....

1000th post in the 100th topic in the news section.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2010, 10:04:18 PM »

Well if you want to think about innocent people dieing, what about all the soldiers of the nations that are trying to help free Iraq and Afghanistan from the dictators and the tyrants that held them under their thumbs, who kill innocent people whenever they like.  I mean aren't they innocent? 
No offense intended hellraiser, and this isn't targeted towards you...but no one gave two shits about the dictators in Iraq and Afghanistan until we blamed 9/11 on them. I doubt most high schoolers could point out Iraq or Afghanistan on a map before 2001. No one cared about Iraq pre-9/11, and no one cares about the dozens of military dictators in Africa, Burma, Central America, ect...

We all try to play it off as protecting innocent people from tyrants, but Iraq was pretty much off of our radar until shit went down 9 years ago and we tried to link them to the trade center attacks.

in before "OMG IRAQ CAUSED 9/11!!!111" (9/11 terrorists were saudi's, and no WMDs were found in Iraq. We were lied to, and now thousands are dying.)
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 03:18:38 AM »

No offense intended hellraiser, and this isn't targeted towards you...but no one gave two shits about the dictators in Iraq and Afghanistan until we blamed 9/11 on them. I doubt most high schoolers could point out Iraq or Afghanistan on a map before 2001. No one cared about Iraq pre-9/11, and no one cares about the dozens of military dictators in Africa, Burma, Central America, ect...

We all try to play it off as protecting innocent people from tyrants, but Iraq was pretty much off of our radar until shit went down 9 years ago and we tried to link them to the trade center attacks.

in before "OMG IRAQ CAUSED 9/11!!!111" (9/11 terrorists were saudi's, and no WMDs were found in Iraq. We were lied to, and now thousands are dying.)

No offense taken, however there are a couple things I too would like to point out. 

You have valid points.  However, how do you know that there where no WMDs found?  Oh, because the news reported it.  Maybe a white house rep said that none were found as well.  However, in my years in the military I have came across several thousand other soldiers and in meeting some of them I have learned this.  There were WMDs over there.  Maybe not the chemical/nuclear ones that we where so scared about, but they had many types of munitions that they reported to NATO that they did not have.  How do I know this?  One of the gentlemen I met on my last deployment was with a team that went around Iraq to different parts, mostly ones where WMDs where reported at being at, and inspected the areas.  He found many caches of chemicals and missiles amongst other things.  I am trying to be a vague as possible but still prove that you shouldn't listen to everything the news reports on.  They tell you what they want you to believe and they do not report the whole truth. 

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2010, 07:52:56 PM »

They are trying to find the person or people who leaked the video.  What would the "punishment" be?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/07/27/afghanistan.wikileaks.investigation/index.html?hpt=T1

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2010, 08:03:00 PM »

Because we are at War with the people/countries he has past the info about... It could be military treason, punishment, death, but most likely, 130 years in jail and a big butt hurt from the other Mil guys in Leavenworth.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2010, 06:27:05 PM »

Page created in 0.547 seconds with 27 queries.