*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 08, 2024, 04:15:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Collateral Murder  (Read 13519 times)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Collateral Murder
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2010, 06:58:18 PM »

And there is person #2. My guess, "I helped you with turning in the other guy, don't convict me for breaking into the system".

Tim_@916

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Collateral Murder
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2010, 10:43:16 PM »

Because this things not over yet,  he should have had ethical personal conflict. I mean in Monowar's report, on page 3, the reporter sent out a blurb "there may have arms in the area" and I think he should have realized that he didn't have all the facts. Do you think many countries, including the US, have exit plans for this public opinion:
From Beatle's CNN -US report 
"The person alleged to be Manning wrote to Lamo: "i don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore... i only a plethora of states acting in self interest... with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless ".
 Where can I pitch to give more candy for the soldiers to bond with the kids and families? I know three three guys in Afghanistan now and all are in the US Air force. Mabey send it to them and let them give it out as needed huh? I hope everyone you know and I know comes home safe.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 27 queries.