*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 08, 2024, 08:07:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Taliban hang spy...  (Read 4968 times)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Taliban hang spy...
« on: June 10, 2010, 04:25:03 AM »

Only 7 damn years old. What the fuck is wrong with them? Fuck them and their so called "holly war". How can "some" of the world people believe in these people and "their" holy war?

A 7-year-old boy accused of being a spy was hanged by Taliban  militants, according to a report Thursday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/06/10/2010-06-10_taliban_hang_7yearold_boy_accused_of_being_a_spy_suicide_bomber_kills_40_at_afgh.html#ixzz0qS3P7u00

I don't think it could all come here in my life time the way it is happening over there (but it could), if they want to have their holy war with me/us, I for one will have no problem giving them the Spear of my God in the form of 6.8spc and .308... I guess it's time to order "another" 500 rounds of each! Fucking bastards!

They are nothing but a bunch of sand niggers trying to hide behind the quran to justify themselves... There better be a God and I hope he makes sure all of them pay the price to the end of time.

Sorry, bitching over.

EaSyCoMpAnY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Taliban hang spy...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 08:54:43 AM »

Only 7 damn years old. What the fuck is wrong with them? Fuck them and their so called "holly war". How can "some" of the world people believe in these people and "their" holy war?

A 7-year-old boy accused of being a spy was hanged by Taliban  militants, according to a report Thursday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/06/10/2010-06-10_taliban_hang_7yearold_boy_accused_of_being_a_spy_suicide_bomber_kills_40_at_afgh.html#ixzz0qS3P7u00

I don't think it could all come here in my life time the way it is happening over there (but it could), if they want to have their holy war with me/us, I for one will have no problem giving them the Spear of my God in the form of 6.8spc and .308... I guess it's time to order "another" 500 rounds of each! Fucking bastards!

They are nothing but a bunch of sand niggers trying to hide behind the quran to justify themselves... There better be a God and I hope he makes sure all of them pay the price to the end of time.

I hope they dont have a quick death!! but a slow and painfull one.. I hate all people that kill in the name of of god or whatever they belive in,they should keep to shagging sheep and themselfs..

Sorry, bitching over.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:02:32 AM »

Absolutely brutal.  The taliban are criminals and murderers and hide behind religion to justify their brutality.  Kill them all, bury them in dog shit and let the earth worms sort them out.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

EaSyCoMpAnY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 11:33:51 AM »

Absolutely brutal.  The taliban are criminals and murderers and hide behind religion to justify their brutality.  Kill them all, bury them in dog shit and let the earth worms sort them out.

Amen to that!!!!  ;D

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 09:56:18 PM »

Better than having your head cut off with a knife.... that video has scarr'd me.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 11:48:45 PM »

And they wonder why we don't listen to them... They do stupid shit that makes them look bad. Stupid Taliban!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 12:29:56 AM »

And they wonder why we don't listen to them... They do stupid shit that makes them look bad. Stupid Taliban!
We don't listen to them because they lack the brain power to pretend to give themselves in if they can get a full pardon and then take over the country once the UN leaves.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 12:47:14 PM »

EVERY religion hides behind their holy book to commit atrocities, hate and murder. I am angered and frustrated again by another atrocity commited by blind ideology. I consider it an upmost crime of humanity to take away the life of a child at such a young age because I believe as an atheist those 7 years were the only life he will ever have. From a religious perspective his life was drastically de-valued from the start because his killers are soo convinced of an afterlife. So much so they will happily run suicidally into a hail of bullets and blow themselves up to harm their enemy in anyway. This makes the act of killing a child nothing much for a Taliban with faith because they believe they are simply sending him into his next life slightly prematurely.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 01:00:54 PM »

I hope the UN bans religion soon.

Tim_@916

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 10:06:17 PM »

Nah its commitment. If we(U.S. , England, etc.) commit to chase the Taliban out of Afghanistan, Pakistan & everywhere else they run, then I think shit like this will happen less.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 30 queries.