*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 02:20:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Anyone know player name "Malbert"?  (Read 5968 times)

Loaded

Re: Anyone know player name "Malbert"?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 05:07:15 PM »

Yes I like him or I wouldn't had made this thread, but... Head or not doesn't matter, what matters is what is best for the clan, if you all don't like him then he will not be a member.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 06:02:47 PM »

I feel if you want him in then we should go with it

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 06:10:16 PM »

Go get em pawpaw, I support you.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 12:25:34 AM »

i kind of understand where dune and lightning are coming from. Lots of players who are moderately good at bf42 will sort of "seek out" the *MAFIA* members to sort of prove that they are mafia material.

They think that by shooting us mafians it will make us like them more or appreciate their skill, when in reality it just pisses you off that they're singling you out. MOFIA used to do that non stop, and it does get old, but eventually he(malbert) will understand that it's more annoying than it is productive.

I used to do it too, find a mafian and shoot them down to kind of "prove" that i was good enough to shoot them down. Then after pat pwned the shit out of me with the B17 K98 I got the hint, others are just a bit slower.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 08:25:04 AM »

Well we can talk about him all we want, but he still has yet to make a forum account (or log into one of those old ones) and/or come on ventrilo.  Then we'll see what he's really like.

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 08:42:41 AM »

He has been around for a long time.  I don't really like him!  He's a jackass.  Maybe its just me. 
Yea, hes more of a suck-up. But he can be nice at some times. But otherwise, he calls you out and starts bitching at you if you kill him to many times.
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

Loaded

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »

Well we can talk about him all we want, but he still has yet to make a forum account (or log into one of those old ones) and/or come on ventrilo.  Then we'll see what he's really like.

Yes I would like it to be talked about, that is why I made the thread and have "not" contacted him yet. Before I ask someone to stop by I would like to see what everyone says. Think about it... From me "Malbert stop by the forum, I would like you to be a member", then the guy gets here and gets the shit beat out of him from members that don't like him (this could have happen), well that would make me look like an asshole to him for asking him to come here. Don't you think?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 10:13:14 AM »

Yeah I know what you mean, I guess we're looking at it differently.  I just tell people to come to the website and join ventrilo whenever they ask about how to join *MAFIA* and from there see what they're like.  The people that I WANT to join I'll actually make a referral for them on the forum, and personally help them set up accounts if they need it.  Get it?

And when I said "we" can talk about him all we like, I wasn't referring to just you.  Its just that everyone is going back and forth with their personal accounts of how they've seen him act.  By getting on the forum and ventrilo, we can all see, as a group, what's he's like.  That's all, sorry.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 10:15:27 AM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

Bacon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »

Yeah, I've seen him quite a bit on the server.
He's a strait on player, no whining like Loaded said.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 07:02:33 AM »

Lol, all I can say about Lightning is I had fun dogfighting with him, I knew if I didn't go after him he would come after me cuz he would go after the person with the best score who wasn't Mafian, if he caught me on surprise then he would spawn rape me, but that was the game back then, same with dune, big time spawn raper; so was Pat but he always liked the challenge and still does in a sense when we are just playing alone. Fun times though, I don't remember being asked though, and I definately would have joined. Oh well I'm pretty sure I was cool with Lightning once I got in; one person I wish I got to talk to on vent who I didn't was ThaSnyper, just to see what he was like on vent; we also had some good times on the battlefield together. Well you guys now know I was Sgt.Malbert on the forums, until I made the Malbert account because I lost the password, was a noob back then, and didn't like the Sgt. since I never played with it ingame, it was just the category of my name when you log in to 1942(pretty sure that was why I put it in forum name in 2005, when I was a noob). But nice topic Loaded :)

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 31 queries.