*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 17, 2024, 01:24:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: mafia? no mafia? (i want tuna, i want liver, meow mix meow mix please deliver...)  (Read 4728 times)

Typhoon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

May i ask if it would be possible to be *mafia* again? I have been out of town, and working 48 hour weeks, i will get on to play more if thats what it takes. i havent been on vent as i havent been able to get 2.3.0 for a while, and now i am on.

Hav-a-hart, guys, lemme back in :) I w1ll pwn n00bs lik n3vr b4.

Loaded

Quote from: Typhoon
May i ask if it would be possible to be *mafia* again? I have been out of town, and working 48 hour weeks, i will get on to play more if thats what it takes. i havent been on vent as i havent been able to get 2.3.0 for a while, and now i am on.

Hav-a-hart, guys, lemme back in :) I w1ll pwn n00bs lik n3vr b4.

Yes 30 days after you were removed... At that time you are more then welcome to fill out an app to be a member again, don’t forget you need to have someone refer you.

About your reason… We understand that ppl have to work and so on. BUT all you had to do was post that you wouldn’t be around (if we missed that post please link us to it).

So like I said 30 days after you were removed.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

And if you do get back in, just be sure post like at least once a week and get on Ventrilo whenever you play.  If you're going to be gone for over a week, like Loaded said, all you have to do is let us know and you'll stay on the roster.  Ask Elliot Smith.

Typhoon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

blah, i play on bf a lot i just have vent on my laptop, *sigh*. When you have a family emergency and you are told to leave NOW and pack right then sometimes its hard to just remember to get on ventrilo and tell your Bf42 buddies that your going away for a while. people die, its not my fault, but it involves me.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

Hey, we're not saying Battlefield is more important than people dying.  Just wait 30 days, it'll be ok champ.

Typhoon

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

*sigh*.........

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

Why do you keep sighing?  Get a reference and join back in a month.  You've been gone for almost that long anyway, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Loaded

Quote from: Typhoon
blah, i play on bf a lot i just have vent on my laptop, *sigh*. When you have a family emergency and you are told to leave NOW and pack right then sometimes its hard to just remember to get on ventrilo and tell your Bf42 buddies that your going away for a while. people die, its not my fault, but it involves me.

What are you talking about? Did someone die or did you have to work? I don't see anything about someone dieing in your 1st post.

30 days. WITH someone referring you.  PLEASE don’t try to sign up with a different name and IP, I don't think you are that good to pull it off. IF somehow you do slip by and I find out later, you will be removed.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*

Thats my pawpaw on em like stink on shit.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

So Typhoon what was it you said to me on ventrillo, something to the effect of 80 year old men like myself shouldn’t be playing kids games. If I’m 80 that makes Titties, Swampy, and Loaded all in there 90’s. Kind of ironic now isn’t it, how you are begging to be back in and the people you are asking are all these old men that you don’t think should be playing the game in the first place. Personally I say you can go fuck yourself till you learn a little respect. That’s my opinion. :002

Loaded

Quote from: *MAFIA* Snake Pliskin
So Typhoon what was it you said to me on ventrillo, something to the effect of 80 year old men like myself shouldn’t be playing kids games. If I’m 80 that makes Titties, Swampy, and Loaded all in there 90’s. Kind of ironic now isn’t it, how you are begging to be back in and the people you are asking are all these old men that you don’t think should be playing the game in the first place. Personally I say you can go fuck yourself till you learn a little respect. That’s my opinion. :002

That is one of the reason I say "WITH someone referring you". He knows there is no way in hell someone that knows him is going to back him up to being a member again.

Never mind the little kid bullshit about someone dieing (stating that AFTER he saw he was getting back in).

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

lol im worth 42 dollars on humanforsale.c om

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

There could be someone out there willing to refer him.  And Snake, he's like 24, not a kid himself.  Who says games are for kids?  If I want to play cards, does that make me "immature?"  There's no rules on age limits for most games.  But if there are, its always for kids who are too young, not too old.  They'll say something like "Ages 8 to adult."  Games are fun, and everyone likes to have fun right?  I wonder how much Typhoon is worth on humans for sale...

Jimipal56

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

*MAFIA* Beetlejuice: how did u make you siggi? what software?

EDIT* look at my avatar!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

I used Microsoft paint, ClipArt, and a calculator.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 28 queries.