*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 09:07:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: id kill this pig  (Read 6015 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: id kill this pig
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »

Webb, 46, who left the force after the shooting, could have been imprisoned for almost 20 years if convicted of attempted voluntary manslaughter or assault with a firearm.
LOL Read between the lines...hmm
Obviously his department advised him to hand in his resignation. So the judges will see that as punishment enough, and his department is untainted with controversy. Nevertheless thats a guilty plee right there cos either his department or himself felt he fucked up in some way thats why he had to leave the force.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2007, 09:31:00 PM »

LOL Read between the lines...hmm
Obviously his department advised him to hand in his resignation. So the judges will see that as punishment enough, and his department is untainted with controversy. Nevertheless thats a guilty plee right there cos either his department or himself felt he fucked up in some way thats why he had to leave the force.

Thats not completely true.  Think about it.  The negative media attention is enough to make you leave the job.  It doesn't matter if the Pope himself came out and said he was justified, the damage has been done and it wouldn't be safe for him to continue working.  If I were in the same position, I would leave the area immediately.  You can't trust the safety of your family to the general public after what happened.  If the department fired him and he was found to be not-guilty and there were no department policies were violated he would in fact be a very rich man after he sued the department.  Honestly, it would be stupid for him to work the streets there after this whole ordeal.   

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2007, 09:33:54 PM »

Honestly, it would be stupid for him to work the streets there after this whole ordeal.   
yeah, shooting unarmed people sitting down drunk on the street, 3 times, can have that affect.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2007, 09:36:39 PM »

When you get a few years under your belt of dealing with these shit heads give me a call!  You may have a different opinion.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2007, 01:04:31 AM »

The guy wasnt just laying on the ground still, he was moving his hands around and talking to the officer.. If you look closely he puts his hand in his pocket, giving him the right to think he was gonna shoot him.

Around here statetroopers can shoot you if you put your hand under the seat of your car.  If you dont talk to them, and just do what they say and keep your hands on your head nothing should go wrong.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2007, 02:02:40 AM »

If you take the job to be a cop, you accept the risk. If you think everyone is going for a gun, then its time for you to go work fast food... before you kill someone in cold blood.

I crawl under 20,000lb+ trucks all the time, sometimes just on a jack and stands. If the truck falls 98% chance I will be killed. Do I sit and worry about one falling on me? no, it comes with the job.

Do cops think about being shot? yes, this is the reason so much shit like this is going on. If I was as paranoid as most cops are I would never crawl under a truck, and never do my job. If you are a cop and really are paranoid, that everyone is out to get you, then tell them to put you in a white suit and tell you its alright.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2007, 02:54:26 PM »

When you get a few years under your belt of dealing with these shit heads give me a call!  You may have a different opinion.
i never plan on being in either of those roles. I don't drive drunk, so that's one down. And i would never want to be a cop, way too much responsibility for me.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 29 queries.