*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 09:13:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: sfdh  (Read 9213 times)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2005, 09:10:45 PM »

A little history lesson.  The Germans could have won if they would have kept their agreement with the Soviets not to attack each other, but of course they didn't and got screwed in the end.  They should have also listened to Rommel and continued the air raids on Britain and totally taken all of those god damn Brits out, but of course they stopped and turned their attention to Europe.  If they would have done these two things, Germans would rule the earth and they would have taken out the Soviets soon after.  Aryans all the way.

Another thing..... Duh the South did good against the North, almost all of the fighting took place in the South, hence in their fortifications and camps.  It was their own turf, and if it were now-a-days, I'm sure the South probably would win because almost all of them are hicks who own shotguns and shoot random squirrels and rabbits all day.

IP ban this guy?  I think that would work.  Otherwise take a giant shart on his mom.

Unregistered

sfdh
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2005, 09:25:47 PM »

if bone would let me back in to the forms i could show you all what i know about us history

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2005, 10:55:38 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered
if bone would let me back in to the forms i could show you all what i know about us history

If you wouldn't have been so disrespectful, and learned to take a joke instead of thinking everyone was out to get you because of your condition, you would still be on the forums and you could show us whatever the hell you wanted to.  As it is, you took everything too seriously and made a very inappropriate accusation which caused you to be removed.  And starting threads like this surely doesn't help your situation.  I don't see why you can't just drop it, move on, forget about it.  You say that Bone said something to offend you (I STILL don't see what), why didn't you just confront him?  All you had to do was say "Hey Bonehead, I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't make comments like that to me", and (just a guess and my opinion of Bone) he probably would have stopped.  Also, if you would explain yourself more, instead of just assuming that people know what upsets you, then this could have all been over with.

P.S.  Apologizing couldn't hurt...

*MAFIA* LAAZ

sfdh
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2005, 11:49:07 PM »

yea phantom i got it lol its coo better than 1

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2005, 12:41:11 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
yea it's jedi knight 2: jedi outcast. Make sure you get it for pc.

zomg, that game sucked.  I know it's Star Wars phantom, but admit it, it sucked some major donkey balls.
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

sfdh
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2005, 01:32:18 AM »

kotor 2 is the shit but gay ass levels real gay

Unregistered

sfdh
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2005, 12:50:12 AM »

missa i tryed that before

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2005, 08:56:52 AM »

No you have always been a little bitch thats why your in the postion your in now. :002:

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2005, 03:26:34 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Havok'], I'm sure the South probably would win because almost all of them are hicks who own shotguns and shoot random squirrels and rabbits all day.

a shotgun is no match for my cz 527 chambered in 7.62x39 with a scope and bi-pod. or my dads sks or his ak-101. stupid hicks!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2005, 04:27:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Killed U Wit A
a shotgun is no match for my cz 527 chambered in 7.62x39 with a scope and bi-pod. or my dads sks or his ak-101. stupid hicks!

We're talking about 1865 here, not 2005.  The North would have taken @$$ and hauled the names of who defeated them.  As opposed to to taken names and hauling @$$, just for those who didn't get it.;)

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2005, 05:51:54 PM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
We're talking about 1865 here, not 2005.  The North would have taken @$$ and hauled the names of who defeated them.  As opposed to to taken names and hauling @$$, just for those who didn't get it.;)

u need to post that next time. first its 1865 then 1943 so i thought it just might be 2005.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

sfdh
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2005, 12:14:24 AM »

Where can i buy that Nazi right guard i need some

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2005, 03:31:49 PM »

they sell it in germany. i think.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2005, 04:47:19 PM »

I've always dreamed of smelling like a jew.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

sfdh
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2005, 09:56:58 PM »

Rofl i cant go to germany by the way F Jews and Fuck Little from TT

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 29 queries.