*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 12:58:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Bonehead read this  (Read 9008 times)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2006, 05:12:48 PM »

oh i thought they where talking about the Unregistered guy

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Bonehead read this
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2006, 05:16:08 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered
Hey, blue dun fucktard u just made mine and other peoples day, u and ur Doa=  dick on ass   clan is going to get a special present from me, anytime i see u in our server as well as other servers im going to personaly stop what im doing and OWN the Fuck Outta You, so if i were u i would get ur server up as fast as possible, so you guys can hide behind your doors cause any time u come out ur going to get an ass woopin from me, and belive me, all ill see is dissconnect by ur names (Ill be sure to look out for u) u take this so seriously that i will be the one that makes u ashamed to wear your tags anywhere!!!
 It's just a game but now you gave me a reason for playing so seeya around!!!

ROFL thats some good shit, BJ and phantie ur fucking great ahahahahha

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2006, 05:30:07 PM »

Alright, usually in these types of situations I would give my two cent's but I feel compeled this evening...

Let's start with this shall we?

While I was on your 1.61 server today, all the Mafia members chat was nothing but rude comments to other people.

I am sorry that you disapprove of the banter that goes on during gameplay.. I myself at one time was not a huge fan of the negative converse that transpired.. but then I started to re-evaluate why I kept coming back to a server that had such banter taking place.. It was the aspect what makes things more interesting, thought provoking, and overall better really. Think about what a no-rules server would be if there were just individuals running around killing each other in a variety of way's.. yes, this provides great gameplay but for those of us who require a more robust means of playing.. there is the *MAFIA* server, no rules, this includes the aspect of adding insult to injury.. and surprisingly.. people come back.. time after time. And i'm sure they have been upset upon arriving with expections of regular gameplay but when they get used to the idea of a no-rules community then you see a mind open up to new ideas for converse on the server that develops from the observance of others.. Just remember, it is only negative if you make it out to be.

When people show no respect to others they deserve no respect from others.

Let's move on to this shall we?

I can only assume that the disrespect that you are reffering to in the server is the negative converse that you encountered. As I said.. this banter is what makes a no-rules server so appealing and add's a robust twist to the gameplay, think of what it would be like if this didn't exist.. Player [KILLS] Player.. Yes, you get satisfaction from killing another player and satisfying the main objective of the game.. But what of other dynamics such as adding insult to injury.. makes things more exciting, adds a whole new purpose to the game.. Rather than fulfilling the objective of killing the other person, why not piss them off as well, or connect with them in some way, team-up with invididuals to piss off a group of people, there are many way's you can go about it.. It's a matter of Fun and finding it in whichever way you can in the game.

Oh, and If this banter is what you are reffering to as being disrespecful then you might want to check yourself on this one.. I have seen and heard you many a time in the server and on DOA vent going by the name
"Take A Number" and in doing so you count off the number of people you snipe off in game.. which is all well and good of course but to avoid being called a hypocrite you might want to re-think doing that.

Last but certainly not least..

I used to like all the Mafia people

Well I still like you. :)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Bonehead read this
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2006, 05:51:24 PM »

Blu dun pm me please and give me names, I will look into it and if need be take action.

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2006, 06:02:28 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered
Hey, blue dun fucktard u just made mine and other peoples day, u and ur Doa=  dick on ass   clan is going to get a special present from me, anytime i see u in [SIZE="4"]1- our server [/SIZE]as well as [SIZE="4"]2- other servers [/SIZE]im going to personaly stop what im doing and OWN the Fuck Outta You, so if i were u i would get ur server up as fast as possible, so you guys can 3- [SIZE="4"]hide behind your doors cause any time u come out [/SIZE]ur going to get an ass woopin from me, and belive me, all ill see is dissconnect by ur names (Ill be sure to look out for u) u take this so seriously that [SIZE="4"]4- i will be the one that makes u ashamed to wear your tags anywhere!!![/SIZE] It's just a game but now you gave me a reason for playing so seeya around!!!

1-our server?? now i wonder whos server that could be.2-other servers?? come into our server and well see whats what.3- so u cant walk through a doorway??4- now correct me if im wrong, but hes going to beat us all(108?) of doa so bad were gunna make a new clan just because he owned all (108?) of us?? - [DOA] Warthog

Blue Dun

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2006, 06:03:52 PM »

Bonehead it's all water under the bridge. The ones who did and do it know who they are. No punishment asked for. After all, it's only a game and sometimes it's children who play.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2006, 06:10:05 PM »

Quote from: Blue Dun
Bonehead it's all water under the bridge. The ones who did and do it know who they are. No punishment asked for. After all, it's only a game and sometimes it's children who play.

i still dont understand the reason for your posting? are you trying to get some MAFIA members in "trouble" or just trying to prove a point that is STILL irrelevant because you said you wanted to be banned from our server.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Bonehead read this
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2006, 06:16:28 PM »

I thought this was a flame?  FUCK ALL OF YOU HIPPY NIGGERS!  and no blue go tell your mom! ohhhh

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2006, 06:59:38 PM »

Quote from: Blue Dun

then whats the point of you coming to our forums to post about how rude people are if you dont care afterall?

Blue Dun

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2006, 07:16:12 PM »

You wanted names, I have one. Playing on the Bandits server Pro Heli M@nk
was on Alled side with me. He changed sides so he could kill me. i killed him several timess. then he changed back to allied with several of his buddies and proceeded to team kill myself and Spartan 117 over and over again typing I own all you bitches. This time I expect you to do something to this fucking asshole.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2006, 07:20:33 PM »

here blue becasue i am know as *MAFIA* iwillhelpyou or whatever blakjax called me this may be some help to you...

*MAFIA* is a close group of friends that likes to play and have fun, we like to use cheats, glitches and hacks in hopes of being known in the gaming community as cheating game wreckers.

id say he did a good job

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
blue dun
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2006, 07:40:09 PM »

Oh i get it??  you first posted about somebody in our server that gave you a hard time!!! but now you want to bring me into it. (Well if bone takes a look at any kicking or bannings he'll find that proheli m@nkie hasn't played in our server for about ummm 3 weeks now!!! so ummm lets see this all started while you were in our server but now it leads to me in another server that i played against you?  I think bonehead will find you a big cry baby!!! in other words to my Fellow clan brothers watch out dont kill blue dun cause he might report you!!! like you think you have some pull in our clan or something dam man get a life and quit crying!!! and change your name instead of blue dun call yourself a diff. color like (NIGGA DUM) I dont know about u phantom but this man (boy) needs some milk and cookies???   baby steps one at a time
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 07:45:13 PM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2006, 07:44:39 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
Oh i get it??  you first posted about somebody in our server that gave you a hard time!!! but know you want to bring me into it. (Well if bone takes a look at any kicking or bannings he'll find that proheli m@nkie hasn't played in our server for about ummm 3 weeks now!!! so ummm lets see this all started while you were in our server but now it leads to me in another server that i played against you?  I think bonehead will find you a big cry baby!!! in other words to my Fellow clan brothers watch out dont kill blue dun cause he might report you!!! like you think you have some pull in our clan or something dam man get a life and quit crying!!! and change your name instead of blue dun call yourself a diff. color like (NIGGA DUM) I dont know about u phantom but this man (boy) needs some milk and cookies???   baby steps one at a time

im not taking sides in this but pro has been playing on other servers because i play with him on the other servers all the time

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2006, 08:00:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
Oh i get it??  you first posted about somebody in our server that gave you a hard time!!! but now you want to bring me into it. (Well if bone takes a look at any kicking or bannings he'll find that proheli m@nkie hasn't played in our server for about ummm 3 weeks now!!! so ummm lets see this all started while you were in our server but now it leads to me in another server that i played against you?  I think bonehead will find you a big cry baby!!! in other words to my Fellow clan brothers watch out dont kill blue dun cause he might report you!!! like you think you have some pull in our clan or something dam man get a life and quit crying!!! and change your name instead of blue dun call yourself a diff. color like (NIGGA DUM) I dont know about u phantom but this man (boy) needs some milk and cookies???   baby steps one at a time

OMICOW!!1  Did Pro actually make a post?!

Anyways, I say screw it.  If there's someone on your server that you don't like, just ban them...  I'm sick and tired of all of [DOA] coming here and complaining about being banned.  The simple answer is this, don't talk crap about the admins!

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »

Well we all would be perfect if you guys stayed on YOUR forums and we stay on ours.  There is no need for you guys to come here and no need for us to go there.  I believe there is more DOA posting on our forums than DOA posting on yours.  Go away!

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 27 queries.