*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 12:49:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Bonehead read this  (Read 9009 times)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2006, 08:15:39 PM »

You guys are all dumb.

Just realize that I own you all and go to sleep.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2006, 08:20:50 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
Oh i get it??  you first posted about somebody in our server that gave you a hard time!!! but now you want to bring me into it. (Well if bone takes a look at any kicking or bannings he'll find that proheli m@nkie hasn't played in our server for about ummm 3 weeks now!!! so ummm lets see this all started while you were in our server but now it leads to me in another server that i played against you?  I think bonehead will find you a big cry baby!!! in other words to my Fellow clan brothers watch out dont kill blue dun cause he might report you!!! like you think you have some pull in our clan or something dam man get a life and quit crying!!! and change your name instead of blue dun call yourself a diff. color like (NIGGA DUM) I dont know about u phantom but this man (boy) needs some milk and cookies???   baby steps one at a time
... owned....

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2006, 08:24:37 PM »

PAT DOESNT POST MUCH.. BUT WHEN HE DOES THEY ARE DEFINENTLY WORTH READING

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2006, 08:28:24 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
PAT DOESNT POST MUCH.. BUT WHEN HE DOES THEY ARE DEFINENTLY WORTH READING
!ALERT! SPAM !ALERT! haha love ya pal

Blue Dun

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2006, 08:45:34 PM »

No, I didn't cry when I owned you on the Bandits server Pro Heli, but your little baby ass had to change sides so you could (team)kill me and Spartan fucktard.

And in case some of you aren't up to the reading age yet I'll spell it out for you....I was talking about another server (Bandits). I don't care one way or another how you run your own servers. But when one of you comes on another server and start team killing players it just shows me Mafia has the same problems DOA has. Most of the members have a 13 yar old mentality. It's usually children who have a potty mouth like Pat's. And if you talk shit like him it just shows you have the same mentality.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 08:58:43 PM by Blue Dun »

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
TOO MY SWEET BITCH !!!
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2006, 08:58:33 PM »

Quote from: Blue Dun
No, I didn't cry when I owned you on the Bandits server Pro Heli, but your little baby ass had to change sides so you could (team)kill me fucktard.

Hey i'm not the one who is crying here it is you MY BITCH that was crying when i owned your ass and if you think your a big boy i say we set up a match between you and me in a server that both doa and mafia can watch as i prove what a PWNING is all about, then you my bitch lover will understand who is your owner (now bend over and suck it my bitch!!!)
But all said i think everyone who reads this will know that i would own that sweet piece of ass of yours anyways!!!

YOUR MASTER,

*MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE

Vasha

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2006, 08:58:52 PM »

Quote from: Blue Dun
Unregistered you're pathetic. I don't know who you are and I don't give a damn.

There u go baby frankliy i dont give a damn.

I feel mafia needs to be raped after they have had oral sex with this gay smiley.:D  

This doesnt apply to good loyal memberms like Balth hazzer and beetle Ect.

O wait theres more after your rapeing make sure you come to our server I will make sure my dude gives your bitch bullets to the head.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2006, 09:00:45 PM »

vash can you please do us a favor and stay on doa boards? this kind of topic isint one fit for a 8 year old thats what DOA is for

Look at what Daddy wrote below (I think somebody got served!!!!!) Nigga Dum    lmfao
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 10:34:40 PM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Bonehead read this
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2006, 09:45:25 PM »

Okay I have seen enough! I am not peoples baby sitter if they go to another server and raise hell good for them that is what they should do, if they are just flat out attacking someone trying to make it personal on "Our" servers I will put a stop to it, if they do so on a server that is not under mafia control I will not do anything about it, I am not their mommy or daddy and in titties case trainer ;) so in the end if someone goes to another server and tk's you all to hell and calls you every name in the book am I to kick them and say "You dont have freedom and freewill I am your god and you will obey me" NO!, I will not if they are in a mafia server and are raising hell and having friendly shit talk then fine good for them I will only do something if they are attacking someone to a point where its just not right in terms of gaming, "Like if they are attacking you in every way possible like your looks, life, family, etc but if they trash talk you on a game level oh well shit talk back.

I do not want to hear about this anymore our servers are "No rules" not "No rules - except blah blah"

Good day and peace to all!

This is now closed DO NOT REPLY TO IT ANYMORE!

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 27 queries.