*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 09:45:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Weird  (Read 9258 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 04:41:02 PM »

pat will own you!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 05:46:27 PM »

I like how everyone talks about him like he doesn't exist, or like he's not human or something.  He gets on the forum every now and then, just doesn't respond.  He's almost always on ventrilo, so why don't you just talk to him about it or ask him?  Its not that hard.  Making posts about it on a forum isn't really going to get anything done.  You might as well save yourself the typing, get up out of your chair, and walk around in circles in the room.  Pat, what is going on?

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2006, 10:04:50 PM »

Aww misfit, you still haven't fixed your pc :( That blows man.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 10:10:28 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Boemann (nl)
Aww misfit, you still haven't fixed your pc

What happened to it?

DeAtH

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 03:49:49 AM »

well beetle i didn't know if he was a mafia till now yes i will talk to him  on vent if laaz wont kick me...

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 05:42:56 AM »

Now we're not allowed to talk to each on the forums? Nothing was said bad about pat. We we're just sharing like experiences. Those of us that are still active in the servers talk to him everyday.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 09:05:34 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN
Now we're not allowed to talk to each on the forums? Nothing was said bad about pat. We we're just sharing like experiences. Those of us that are still active in the servers talk to him everyday.

Are you referring to my post, #17?  If so, I never said not to use the forum to talk.  That's the point of it.  But in Pat's case, its really almost pointless to use the forum since he rarely checks it.   Its a lot easier to talk to him on ventrilo.  I was also making fun of the fact that people discuss him like he's someone who can't read, or NEVER reads the forum, and doesn't have a voice on ventrilo.  That's all I was trying to say.  I hope that answers your question.  And if you weren't referring to my post, then nevermind...

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 10:25:57 AM »

GETEM BEETLE!!!!!

Quote from: Billy Rubin
Ya, thats the name he was using when he kicked me for 'owning' him...maybe I forgot to say that :)

1st off get over urself thinking you would ever own me, my reply too your sillyness is any time you feel like a match one on one, i'll be more than happy too accompany you too it, that is if ur boyfreind doesn't get jelious, then and only then will you understand what a real snake is!!!
 #2 You said that you were leaving after the first three times i killed you,  So i decided too help you leave faster thats all, so the next time u talk the B.S. make sure you say the whole truth and nuthing but the truth, and not just part of it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 03:03:37 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
MY BITCH DEATH!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 10:53:21 AM »

I'm the admin that kicked you and yes i did, i have my reasons like every admin does and when you don't listen to them they will also do the same to you, So listen up the next time an admin ask's you too stop doing something that lagg's up the server you need too listen or don't respond and get kicked, very simple really.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Testing 1 2 3
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 10:59:55 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ChrisDaKilla
yeah, i was testing him the other day, under a different name, i got kicked for not responding to him.......

Chris,Chris,Chris i still love ya, so i won't make a comment.
Are you still coming over tonight, i really would love it if you would caz i like too *Test* my dick out in your mouth!!!  jk talk too ya later.   knew it was u u silly rabbit!!!

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Weird
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 11:08:22 AM »

lol, i had a feeling u knew it was me. lolz. good job owning those noobs.  and yes im still coming over.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
PAIN KILLA
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 11:11:29 AM »

Quote from: Mean Green
He completely offended me on vent last night with the most disgusting music and sex audio...what a jerk!  LOL

~MG

SORRY,  MEAN GREEN You too can come over and ill break off a piece of my meatstick, and i'll make sure  the pain goes away, I promise, seeya on ventrilo sweetheart.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Weird
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 11:25:22 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
1st off get over urself thinking you would ever own me, my reply too your sillyness is any time you feel like a match one on one, i'll be more than happy too accompany you too it, that is if ur boyfreind doesn't get jelious, then and only then will you understand what a real snake is!!!
 #2 You said that you were leaving after the first three times i killed you,  So i decided too help you leave faster thats all, so the next time u talk the B.S. make sure you say the whole truth and nuthing but the truth, and not just part of it.

I was refering to this situation you retard:
http://www.mafiaowns.com/showthread.php?t=4456
Remeber Eddy...ya that was me :D

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
apology???
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2006, 12:20:07 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
SORRY,  MEAN GREEN You too can come over and ill break off a piece of my meatstick, and i'll make sure  the pain goes away, I promise, seeya on ventrilo sweetheart.

apology accepted..i think?!   You must have been on something that night.

(note to self:  do not get on vent if pro heli is on)

~MG

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
OMG = STFU
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 01:53:21 AM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
I was refering to this situation you retard:
http://www.mafiaowns.com/showthread.php?t=4456
Remeber Eddy...ya that was me :D

A little advice Billy if you wear your name tags like you first did when you met dark union cpt. taker, when you didn't know him,you know the night you got totally taken advantage of (owned) if you recall i never ever kicked you, i rather you stay in caz its fun owning 3v0 members and if you think i'm B.S.ing  ask any of your nigger clan mates if i ever abused them, like i said before, i love it when you come to our server while your server is allways up and down and your mismanged clan comes to ours (pwned) is the word.
 Me and a few, or all MAFIANS love Owning niggers and like they say " All Nigger's Must Die"  
Come In With Your Name Tag's = Free Passage
 And I would also like to say your clan has enough problems with admin powers like serveral of our fellow Mafians have said they been banned or kicked, I just had a look at our ban list and what do you know not one 3vo member in there!
 I'll never forget the time i stopped coming too your server when it is up and running for a few weeks and i came in and owned your better half, he instanly banned me for killing him, so I think you have some issues to take care of first before you try pushing your weight around in our forums.                                                                                                                         Let me also remind you I have been around for quite some time and our server has always been full if not fuller now then when we first started it. and i feel that i would never put our clan in ruins, sure i kick many noob's before and some times i help out the regulars that come in all the time by kicking some other noob's they wanted kicked for continously spamming up the server with cussing and B.S. ect.
 FOOD FOR THOUGHT I think if i have ever abused my admin powers I would have been gone a long time ago, sure some times i get a little carried away, but for the most part our server is fuller then it has ever been and some times we get a couple niggers coming in like yourselfs and somebody's has to bring order to the fucktards!!! lmfao  [ S E E Y A   in the SERVER ]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 29 queries.