*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 02:01:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Weird  (Read 9259 times)

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Weird
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 11:16:43 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
A little advice Billy if you wear your name tags like you first did when you met dark union cpt. taker, when you didn't know him,you know the night you got totally taken advantage of (owned) if you recall i never ever kicked you, i rather you stay in caz its fun owning 3v0 members and if you think i'm B.S.ing  ask any of your nigger clan mates if i ever abused them, like i said before, i love it when you come to our server while your server is allways up and down and your mismanged clan comes to ours (pwned) is the word.
 Me and a few, or all MAFIANS love Owning niggers and like they say " All Nigger's Must Die"  
Come In With Your Name Tag's = Free Passage
 And I would also like to say your clan has enough problems with admin powers like serveral of our fellow Mafians have said they been banned or kicked, I just had a look at our ban list and what do you know not one 3vo member in there!
 I'll never forget the time i stopped coming too your server when it is up and running for a few weeks and i came in and owned your better half, he instanly banned me for killing him, so I think you have some issues to take care of first before you try pushing your weight around in our forums.                                                                                                                         Let me also remind you I have been around for quite some time and our server has always been full if not fuller now then when we first started it. and i feel that i would never put our clan in ruins, sure i kick many noob's before and some times i help out the regulars that come in all the time by kicking some other noob's they wanted kicked for continously spamming up the server with cussing and B.S. ect.
 FOOD FOR THOUGHT I think if i have ever abused my admin powers I would have been gone a long time ago, sure some times i get a little carried away, but for the most part our server is fuller then it has ever been and some times we get a couple niggers coming in like yourselfs and somebody's has to bring order to the fucktards!!! lmfao  [ S E E Y A   in the SERVER ]

Wow. I don't know what to say. No caps? I think I'm in shock.
First of all, the first time Capt taker typed anything in game I knew it was you. Its not hard to figure out. No one else I have ever seen types OWNED BITCHES constantly after killing someone. I do admit for the most part you kill me more than I kill you, but its usually because you manage to get your plane right above my flak where I can't hit you.
Second, none of your members have been banned from our server (except you but I'll get to that). The majority of your members that come play on our server are respectful...i f you would have read that whole thread I linked you to, you might have seen that.
Third...your ban. I don't know the details of what happened, and of course I'm gonna take Snake's word over yours but if I ever see you in our server even if you haven't killed me, you will be banned, and I'm not the only 3v0 that feels this way. You have pissed off enough of us, not by 'owning' us but by being disrespectful and chauvanistic, and just plain annoying with you constant caps lock and typing OWNED that you are not welcome in our server. I think the pubbers that play on our server appreciate this too.
And in response to your food for though: I am surprised you still have your admin. Even when I was a mafia member this baffled me. I have heard that it is because you contribute a lot of money to clan. And if you don't think you abuse your admin, then give me a good reason why Eddy was kicked...it was because I killed you and typed 'OWNED' you just can't deal with that.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 11:37:28 AM »

I'm lucky that Insane doesn't really care about the bf1942 server, otherwise I would be on that banlist too, same for ventrilo, if he sees me in there, he will just re-ban me.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2006, 12:09:23 PM »

Wow, this is really turning into a flame war.  *cough* Billy and Pro *cough* :)

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
W O W ! ! !
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2006, 01:52:48 PM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
Wow. I don't know what to say. No caps? I think I'm in shock.
First of all, the first time Capt taker typed anything in game I knew it was you. Its not hard to figure out. No one else I have ever seen types OWNED BITCHES constantly after killing someone. I do admit for the most part you kill me more than I kill you, but its usually because you manage to get your plane right above my flak where I can't hit you.
Second, none of your members have been banned from our server (except you but I'll get to that). The majority of your members that come play on our server are respectful...i f you would have read that whole thread I linked you to, you might have seen that.
Third...your ban. I don't know the details of what happened, and of course I'm gonna take Snake's word over yours but if I ever see you in our server even if you haven't killed me, you will be banned, and I'm not the only 3v0 that feels this way. You have pissed off enough of us, not by 'owning' us but by being disrespectful and chauvanistic, and just plain annoying with you constant caps lock and typing OWNED that you are not welcome in our server. I think the pubbers that play on our server appreciate this too.
And in response to your food for though: I am surprised you still have your admin. Even when I was a mafia member this baffled me. I have heard that it is because you contribute a lot of money to clan. And if you don't think you abuse your admin, then give me a good reason why Eddy was kicked...it was because I killed you and typed 'OWNED' you just can't deal with that.

Dam, I think you just proved something too yourself there, you said QUOTE "If I ever see you in our server even If you haven't killed me, that i would be banned and with my constant caps lock and typing "O W N E D" and you also said you were this player called EDDY and you said Quote "give you a good reason why EDDY was kicked...was because I killed you and typed O W N E D you just can't deal with that." END QUOTE
 I have just the word's  for people like you, YOUR A FUCKING   = H Y P O C R I T E =  My momma and papa and GOD above always told me too "do unto other's as they do unto you" so I guess the next time you come in to our server you will be banned just because I like taking other people's advice and you do have a good point there so I'll take yours.  PWNED  IDIOT'S  This is why our clan is the best because of members like yourself fall threw the cracks of our ass's and try too start another clan you are dismissed you silly rabbit !!!  Deal with that BIOTCH !!! you also said QUOTE " that I have pissed off enough of the 3vo clan" End QUOTE Well Daddy and MAFIAN Clan you heard it from one of their fucktard leaders, guess I did my job and did a good one at it I'm loving it, give me more please please throw me another bone!!!     I  GET  REP'S RIGHT DADDY FOR BEING THE BEST GAME WRECKER OF THE 3VO CLAN RIGHT ???

YOUR MASTER,

*MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE

THY SHALL NOT FUCK WITH THY MASTER
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 02:17:52 PM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2006, 01:56:16 PM »

lawl silly rabbit

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Weird
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2006, 01:59:58 PM »

Dam, I think you just proved something too yourself there, you said QUOTE "If I ever see you in our server even If you haven't killed me, that i would be banned and with my constant caps lock and typing "O W N E D" and you also said you were this player called EDDY and you said Quote "give you a good reason why EDDY was kicked...was because I killed you and typed O W N E D you just can't deal with that." END QUOTE
 I have just the word's  for people like you, YOUR A FUCKING   = H Y P O C R I T E =  My momma and papa and GOD above always told me too "do unto other's as they do unto you" so I guess the next time you come in to our server you be banned just because I like taking other people's advice and you do have a good point there so I'll take yours.  PWNED  IDIOT'S  This is why our clan is the best becsuse of members like yourself fall threw the cracks of our ass's and try too start another you are dismissed you silly rabbit !!!  Deal with that BIOTCH !!!

Wrong again little man. I said you would be banned because none of us like you related to your disrespectfuln ess and chauvanism AS WELL AS your annoying caps lock 'OWNING'. And frankly if I was to behave that way in my server I sure as hell would expect it back from the pubbers. So what was the good reason for kicking Eddy? I'm still waiting.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
DIFFERENCE
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2006, 03:09:24 PM »

Wrong again little man. I said you would be banned because none of us like you related to your disrespectfuln ess and chauvanism AS WELL AS your annoying caps lock 'OWNING'. And frankly if I was to behave that way in my server I sure as hell would expect it back from the pubbers. So what was the good reason for kicking Eddy? I'm still waiting.

See thats the difference between you and me I've been around and "behaved " like you put it, just like this for more then 3 1/2  yrs. but as you see i have been loved by my Fellow Mafians and nuircherd, we are closer then you think, we have loads of fun like for instance last night Ratman and me were pwning noob's and Ratman had a few differences with this particular noob, he asked me too own his ass and i did we help out each other and work as a team, and several of my clan members ask me too do some of the dirty work in kicking other noob's "like when noob's get into their jubba's and try taking off with it while they r owning at a hanger and they were asked many times or a couple to get out and they don't respond so i more than willing help them out by kicking them, that's what a family is all about unlike ur disfuntional clan. I know it must hurt billy but hang in there, you'll be ok, there's always tommorrow!!! as for your ? why did i kick EDDY I just don't like EDDY"S, come in with another name like 'EVO FUCKTARD' i'm sure their was a reason i'll have to look threw the log, umm  maybe it was ur keyhash like snake looked up that day i was banned from ur server when I owned him!!! lmfao

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2006, 03:36:42 PM »

It's true he did help me.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Weird
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2006, 04:16:22 PM »

See thats the difference between you and me I've been around and "behaved " like you put it, just like this for more then 3 1/2  yrs. but as you see i have been loved by my Fellow Mafians and nuircherd, we are closer then you think, we have loads of fun like for instance last night Ratman and me were pwning noob's and Ratman had a few differences with this particular noob, he asked me too own his ass and i did we help out each other and work as a team, and several of my clan members ask me too do some of the dirty work in kicking other noob's "like when noob's get into their jubba's and try taking off with it while they r owning at a hanger and they were asked many times or a couple to get out and they don't respond so i more than willing help them out by kicking them, that's what a family is all about unlike ur disfuntional clan. I know it must hurt billy but hang in there, you'll be ok, there's always tommorrow!!! as for your ? why did i kick EDDY I just don't like EDDY"S, come in with another name like 'EVO FUCKTARD' i'm sure their was a reason i'll have to look threw the log, umm  maybe it was ur keyhash like snake looked up that day i was banned from ur server when I owned him!!! lmfao

I don't understand how any of this is relevent to what we were talking about but anyways. I think you forget that at one time I was mafia and I know about the inner workings, and I know most of your clan mates, most of whom I still consider friends. I also know how many of them don't like you and agree that your admin abuse is out of control.
What I don't understand is why you keep refering to 3v0 as 'dysfunctional' (which btw is the correct spellng). When you have a 45+ meth head who still lives with mommy and daddy, and you yourself are a drug addicted pizza boy...whatever your drug of choice is...I heared it was X. We simply have potheads.
If you did check my keyhash while I was playing as Eddy, then why did you kick me? You said you don't kick 3v0 because you prefer to own us...and your calling me a hypocrite? Yes please check the logs you'll see how true my original post was.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »

We simply have potheads.

Pot=Marijuana=Drug.  You simply have people on drugs as well.

Does it really matter, all we're doing is playing a video game?  I wish people weren't on them, but whatever.  Where is this thread going anyway, just in circles, or further downhill....

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2006, 04:50:15 PM »

lol, pat has posted more posts in the last month then he has since ive been here...

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2006, 05:28:24 PM »

I don't understand how any of this is relevent to what we were talking about but anyways. I think you forget that at one time I was mafia and I know about the inner workings, and I know most of your clan mates, most of whom I still consider friends. I also know how many of them don't like you and agree that your admin abuse is out of control.
What I don't understand is why you keep refering to 3v0 as 'dysfunctional' (which btw is the correct spellng). When you have a 45+ meth head who still lives with mommy and daddy, and you yourself are a drug addicted pizza boy...whatever your drug of choice is...I heared it was X. We simply have potheads.
If you did check my keyhash while I was playing as Eddy, then why did you kick me? You said you don't kick 3v0 because you prefer to own us...and your calling me a hypocrite? Yes please check the logs you'll see how true my original post was.

True True but i don't kick 3vo members except for a few and they know who they are!!! that would be insane and your retarded love snake, so next time put on your tags and you will see that i will not kick you.
 Now for the drug insult i know beetle will let you know that i'm not the little mommas boy that u think i am and live at home doing drugs you must have me mistakin for one of your freinds or family members maybe that would be your kinda living? and as far as your boyfriend's pic i would judge by the way snake looks he's got some serious prob's DEALING IN DRUG'S that a fat ass like urself has to deal with!!! if anybody cares to find his pic that is? CHEW on that MY BITCH!!!

*MAFIA* Phantom

Weird
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2006, 05:29:11 PM »

AHH THERE IT IS!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 05:34:46 PM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Weird
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2006, 06:16:10 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
AHH THERE IT IS!!!

ROFLMFAO! Ya, that's Sanke alright LOL! I wonder if that pic of me is still kickin around here somewhere hahaha! Contrary to popular belief Snake doesn't have a mullet, and I've never wieghed close to 500lbs (sorry Phantom I know you had dreams about my fat ass). Balth, Rahl, and maybe Beetle could all vouch for that thanks to webcams.
And as for the living with mommy and daddy...well I wasn't talking about you. And I'm still waiting to hear how 3v0 is dysfunctional.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2006, 06:49:34 PM »

I haven't seen snake in awhile...

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 29 queries.