*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 02:23:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: we all got banned again  (Read 11276 times)

Sonny

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« on: October 16, 2006, 11:54:20 AM »

okay guys,
it's startin to piss me off..
Rocks, hard target, me and Snake got banned again..
Started with a gay pussy called "dicer" who got owned ( what was your score again? 14Kills and more than 108 Deaths? [ if you dont believe me i can post the screenshot] ) by me rocks and another 3v0 guy because he said that 3v0lution clan is the worest clan he ever saw..and then he tried to kill us, too..
Some hours after it we were in mafia server again, enjoyed the nice game till dicer pissed us off again..he tried to own me, rocks, hard target and snake again
till a freaky pussy wrote by the console: "OKAY DICER; SHOULD I BAN THEM OR KICK THEM?" .. of course he answered with ban..So at first Hard Target got banned, then I called him gay pussy ( and got banned, too) then snake and then rocks... So should I think that 3v0 guys arent allowed to play on mafia anymore?
I dont want to hide under a different name, other guys, too... we want to present that we're in that clan and shit, why cant you only just shut up and only play and not to provoke with this fuckin sentences like " 3v0 sucks " .. So you can see, if we have the new server we may bann you like this act, too..
I dont want to say that mafia is a fuckin shit.. No, I would not play on your server..
and I like some leaders/members of mafia like misfits, boeman, lightning, stimph and some other guys but at some people of your clan I only can shake my head..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 12:22:10 PM by Sonny »

-dicer 02-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »

lol you dirty pussys, you think that you can spawn camp in turbos all day and then talk massive shit with out punishment? rocks just cuz your ass hurts from all the other times ive raped it...dont pull your friends in to get rammed to....remember i have friends too...evo is a fag clan, and all evo members hide in a building till reinforcements arrive....i got messed up in gazala but 4 turbos spawn killing isnt skill....its gay, just cuz pro heli monky saved the day dosnt mean you have the right to cry...cuz you started it....pwn ya later nub

Sonny

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 12:14:10 PM »

Quote from: -dicer 02-
lol you dirty pussys, you think that you can spawn camp in turbos all day and then talk massive shit with out punishment?

Well, who tried always to get into a turbo plane to piss us off? At first you have to think what you're doing..

....remember i have friends too...

Really? Nah.. your just kiddin me.. maybe that pussy who banned us but I did'nt
see any friend of you.. AH Yea! your right.. they all are offline.. What a big random..

evo is a fag clan, and all evo members hide in a building till reinforcements arrive...

Your just angry because you got owned all the time.. but dont worry take it easy, its just a game.. dont take it too hard, fag..

anyway nice score..

.i got messed up in gazala but 4 turbos spawn killing isnt skill....

Your kiddin me again, arent you? Who used always these fuckin planes?
Think about it again..

its gay, just cuz pro heli monky saved the day

So that monkey saved your day, because our warmup was finally over..

cuz you started it....

We didnt start it.. And thats a very important fact.. You started with your gay sentences like "3v0 is a fag clan"

pwn ya later nub

I think you wont get the chance to own us.
1. because we wont meet us again,
im banned on mafia u'll get banned on 3v0
2. you'll never have the skill to own us so.. shh
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 12:23:34 PM by Sonny »

*MAFIA* Phantom

we all got banned again
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 12:42:08 PM »

Quote from: -dicer 02-
lol you dirty pussys, you think that you can spawn camp in turbos all day and then talk massive shit with out punishment?

This is an ADMIN GUIDELINE:

** Do not kick anyone just because they are talking trash or owning you. **

so yes, they can do that. perhaps the admins should read this again...
http://www.mafiaowns.com/showthread.php?t=2556

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 12:44:19 PM »

Quote from: Sonny
okay guys,
Started with a gay pussy called "dicer" who got owned ( what was your score again? 14Kills and more than 108 Deaths? [ if you dont believe me i can post the screenshot] ) by me rocks and another 3v0 guy because he said that 3v0lution clan is the worest clan he ever saw..and then he tried to kill us, too..
Some hours after it we were in mafia server again, enjoyed the nice game till dicer pissed us off again..he tried to own me, rocks, hard target and snake again
till a freaky pussy wrote by the console: "OKAY DICER; SHOULD I BAN THEM OR KICK THEM?" .. of course he answered with ban..So at first Hard Target got banned, then I called him gay pussy ( and got banned, too) then snake and then rocks... So should I think that 3v0 guys arent allowed to play on mafia anymore?
I dont want to hide under a different name, other guys, too... we want to present that we're in that clan and shit, why cant you only just shut up and only play and not to provoke with this fuckin sentences like " 3v0 sucks " .. So you can see, if we have the new server we may bann you like this act, too..
I dont want to say that mafia is a fuckin shit.. No, I would not play on your server..
and I like some leaders/members of mafia like misfits, boeman, lightning, stimph and some other guys but at some people of your clan I only can shake my head..

Mayby you should just stop talking shit and play the god damn game. Mayby you woudn't get banned so much. You do know you can turn shat off  if he's talking shit.

Sonny

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 12:48:15 PM »

snipester, its correct I should ignore him, but if hes doin that all the time and tryin to kill us specially i cant tolerate it..
anyway Im unbanned, duno what monky did.. maybe a hourbann..

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
TROUBLE MAKERS !!!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:50:40 PM »

Quote from: Sonny
okay guys,
and I like some leaders/members of mafia like misfits, boeman, lightning, rat man and some other guys but at some people of your clan I only can shake my head..
See you guy's just don't get it!!!! you guy's say that u owned dicer? But lets see here 1 2 3 4 noob's from evo come in and like you said owned 1 member dicer, you people are nuthing but big pussies you needed 4 of you to take out one member, then you sit there and say owned, thats not like me when i come in the server and it has three of you trying to pound me, i just own you all one bye one until one of you leaves then another and then its down to one of you and sure enough leaves too caz u all break down, your not good at all without one or the other, u come in wolf packs but once u start to fall apart you guys run like little pussies with your tails between ur legs and leave the sever wounded!!! rofl

Second you or two of you got banned today caz you still don't get it!!! picture this i come to your house i sit down at ur table and eat, and then i whine and rave and call you all names, think about it and then respond, i think if it was the other way around i would smack the shit outta you and then send you on your way.

NOW, if i'm not right!!! YOUR BIGGEST PUSSY LEADER  ( S N A K E ) was in the server today, He see's the thing's you guy's are saying and doing but just sit's there watching and laughing, as you guy's say the word "(owned)" But yet his rules in his server are if you say the word "OWNED" you get a BAN instantly isn't that right SNAKE? but yet you guy's cry when u get banned or kicked !!! Look at your sorry ass leader and ask him the ?'s why did we get banned or kicked!!! and quit bitchin about the same shit you guys do in your  opp's downed server!!! I also heard that insane skipped town with you all's money for the server? I f i didn't see that one coming, lmfao.  
    So SNAKE what was it that you said to everybody in ventrilo today? " You don't know where he was, he's been missing since your server and website went down serveral weeks ago, and you think he's somewhere maybe moving or having some problems or something like that, muhahhahhaha what ever you like to belive, your smart guy you'll figure it out!!! so now ur waiting for 250.00 dollars to go threw in your pass due paypal, so you can turn back on the server, and ur bills were getting behind, and you had to take care of them quickly today!!!! You'll be surprized what else i know!!!  theirs alot of birdies that talk so remember that!!! SNAKYPOO, and also tell   Mr. Evo by the wind   that I'll be waiting for his asS by my front door incase he's thinking about leaving a poopee, lol that'll be the day he wants to come and see me all the way from the Queensland (cost about 1500- 2000 just to come here and take a shit tell em!!! and then get his face put in it!!! then i'll make him a ShitFace Topped PIZZA!!!! take care of your own kiddies, get em under control, tell them wanta play that they came to the right place!!!
STOP THE SHIT AND I"LL STOP THE BANNING OK !!! very simple  QUIT TALKING SHIT!!! on the server fag's. and quit fucking with our members!!!!

sincerly your MASTER,

*MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 01:51:14 PM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

-dicer 02-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 12:51:35 PM »

ha ha, so you actually belive that 4 people spawn camping in a turbo plane is skill? i think your just too big a pussy to face facts...you are a flameing homo
gangster who thinks a drive by is a victory...the whole world knows germans are flameing fags who are still angry about loseing the war, the fact is my only problem with evo is the only evo's ive met have been faggots who talk alot of shit.
my only problem with rocks is this....we were cool, only because i got tired of him begging me not to kill him on vent with his whiney prepubesant voice.
"dicer plz dont shoot me, ....dicer, misfit dont kill me please!"
so i finnally say ok truce, and he plays nice for a few months then he decides to act like a bitch, i pwnd you then and ill pwn you now this time im not on vent so i cant hear you begging me to stop.......and you sonny... your just a bitch look at your score in the pic...... fag
and the only reason you guys stood a chance is because itts hard to shoot down a turbo plane, on a lvl without them your nothing...and you know that,thats why when i get on in bocage you pussys always disconnect, what the fuck kind of flamer name is sonny anyway?
i kind of like hard target.....bec ause he is an esspecially easy kill, but you sonny
you dont even die well...you die...just you squirm more than hard target

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 12:54:18 PM »

Cant admins kick them if there spawn raping?

Sonny

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 12:58:24 PM »

ok monkey and dicer..
your writin such a fuckin shit that i dont want to read it carefully..

-dicer 02-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 12:59:25 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
This is an ADMIN GUIDELINE:

** Do not kick anyone just because they are talking trash or owning you. **

so yes, they can do that. perhaps the admins should read this again...
http://www.mafiaowns.com/showthread.php?t=2556

aww phantom..... you would ban to if it happened to you......

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 12:59:28 PM »

From what I remember 3v0 was started because a few former *MAFIA* members didn't like the way things were being run around here. This is why they left, created they're own clan and got they're own server.

Now what I can't understand is why SOME of the newer 3v0 members feel that it is necessary to bitch about the way we run OUR server and how some of OUR members  conduct themselves during gameplay. Yes, there are some of our admins that might cross the line now and then but they will be dealt with within *MAFIA*. Also, don't try to make it seem as if we don't know such things are going on. We have known about such issues long before some of you all started playing the damn game. None of you are bringing anything to *MAFIA*'s attention, you are just straight out stirring shit.

To the bitching players: There is a very simple solution to your problem. If you don't like it, LEAVE! Don't play on the server, don't come on our vent. Several of 3v0's original members made it very apparent that they don't want anything to do with *MAFIA* anymore so I would figure that you newer 3v0 members would follow they're lead, lord knows you've been influenced by them anyway.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 06:26:27 PM by *MAFIA* Balthazar »

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »

I owned jackel last night without my joystick and a broken wrist. And i flat out own Rocks, so im sure Dicer could take you guys fairly.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 01:24:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Balthazar

To the bitching players: There is a very simple solution to your problem. If you don't like it, LEAVE! Don't play on the server, don't come on our vent.

hallelujah. i love you

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
IT'S TRUE ! ! !
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 01:33:58 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Balthazar
From what I remember 3v0 was started because a few former *MAFIA* members didn't like the way things were being run around here. This is why they left, created they're own clan and got they're own server.

Now what I can't understand is why SOME of the newer 3v0 members feel that it is necessary to bitch about the way we run OUR server and how some of OUR members  conduct themselves during gameplay. Yes, there are some of our admins that might cross the line now and then but they will be dealt with within *MAFIA*. Also, don't try to make it seem as if we don't know such things are going on. We have known about such issues long before some of you all started playing the damn game. None of you are bringing anything to *MAFIA*'s attention, you are just straight out stirring shit.

To the bitching players: There is a very simple solution to your problem. If you don't like it, LEAVE! Don't play on the server, don't come on our vent. Several of 3v0's original members made if very apparent that they don't want anything to do with *MAFIA* anymore so I would figure that you newer 3v0 members would follow they're lead, lord knows you've been influenced by them anyway.
Well put BALTH reps for you!!!

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 27 queries.