*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 07:55:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: we all got banned again  (Read 11277 times)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2006, 06:42:52 PM »

Well mafia used to, or still spawn rape, why not let others too?  They are people just like us.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 07:04:50 PM »

Quote from: Sonny
Well, who tried always to get into a turbo plane to piss us off? At first you have to think what you're doing..

You've got a negative score there buddy.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2006, 08:51:41 PM »

If you guys want the server to have people in it, then you shouldnt keep pointlessly kicking people... Just wait til i get my bf1942 game back from my drummer!

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
we all got banned again
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 10:05:22 PM »

Quote from: Milky Way
this one is for you patty cakes~ good times

oh snaps i remember that day, hahahaha, good times.......

*MAFIA* LAAZ

we all got banned again
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2006, 11:22:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
LAAZ, I'll make you the prefect PIZZA PIE I'll make you a EVO PIZZA, and for toppings I'll put a great big pussy on it, with some cherries,some clams,with some fishy snails, and a clit of cunt on it!!! how's that ? my freind? :)

OMFG ROFL ty LMFAO

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
THANKS MILKY AND CHRIS !!!
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 11:33:30 PM »

Quote from: Milky Way
this one is for you patty cakes~ good times

Thank Milkyway, and Chris ! ! ! FINALLY, You see the master rise outta his crib, and annouce he owns, muhhahahahaha, and Billy Rubin S T F U  You Lesbian FAT BODY  Bitch from Hell, know wonder Snake can't pay the phone bill on time, you obviously don't understand your own rules if you didn't read what Beetle said earlier, I came into your server about 5-7 months ago, it read in begining, du not say the word OWNED or you will be banned; I will not forget  that day as for me i got banned with no reason, with another MAFIA member, caz a fucker in ur server called ( Snake ) ur fucked up half a piece of shit LEADER, I saw ur rules and they said no saying the word OWNED or you will be BANNED from server,(must have been worried about me) so I proceeded and went in and never said a f-ing word But just raped ur sorry ass's never saying a word in game, and guess what happened, SNAKE stopped respawning caz if I get it right looked up the guy (ME) that was owning him, when he discovered it was me , I banned very quickly in an instant!!!! stupid ass's so fuck you when u come to our server don't forget what you did too our members u canadian fucks!!! We Rule you don't so eat on it for awhile Fucktard's!!!! And check this out not ( once = 1 ) did I ever come into ur forums and bitch, or whine like  little girls, u pussies, think about it and quit being hypocrites, W e  will  allways  OWN, so admit that we do, and take one for the team, stick it up ur ass's!!!      low life's!!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 11:56:20 PM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2006, 12:21:06 AM »

I don't get some of you 3v0 guys (and other not 3v0'ers). The thing is its OUR server, WE run it as WE want. As balth said 'IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN LEAVE!" and don't try to tell us how WE need to run OUR server. FFS QUIT FUCKING WHINING AND JUST ACT NORMAL. So just behave, remeber ITS OUR SERVER! YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT YOU CAN EVEN PLAY ON OUR SERVER, WHILE YOURS IS DOWN. BE GLAD THAT YOU ALL AREN'T BANNED YET FOR DOING ALL THIS CRAP, AND TRYINGTO START SHIT!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2006, 04:18:13 AM »

Well, dont they let us play on their server?  And come on their vent when ours is down?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2006, 04:36:07 AM »

Quote from: HaVoK
Can you guys take out the No Rules from your Server name.  It's missleading.  From what I can see here you guys can ban and kick at will.  Put rules on your server so then you won't have to respond to why someone was banned or kicked.

Problem solved.  Then there is no need for a flame section and people crying.

People will still complain, because once you have rules, there are ways to bend and twist around them.  Certain things in the rules would have to be defined precisely, and people would then start to complain that they didn't know they were breaking a rule.  Basically, why we say no rules is so people can come in, hack, cheat, glitch, camp, trash talk, team kill - things you can't do on most "normal" servers because the admin will kick you.  There's definitely a difference between abusing admin and doing what we feel is "right" and I'm not defending people who abuse admin, but I am defending people who are doing what's best for *MAFIA*, regardless of this post refers to it or not, I'm just making a general statement.

I understand where you're coming from, no rules mean no rules right?  Anybody should be able to do anything without punishment.  That makes sense.  But look at it from our point of view - we pay for this.  We actually put our own money into it, and if there's something going down we don't like, and it is continuously, I think we have the right to stop it don't you?  We still want to have the "no rules" atmosphere where its kinda crazy gameplay, but at the same time, when an admin tells you to stop doing something, I think you should stop, regardless of the "rules."

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Well, dont they let us play on their server?  And come on their vent when ours is down?

Last I heard Pat got banned from their server just for being there, no reason, but then again, I "heard" it so I don't know for sure.  Also, Boemann & Brick both got banned from there as well for an unknown reason.

You need to play some BF1942 again man, tell your drummer to get his own copy.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2006, 08:19:43 AM »

Some things never change, as far as 3v0 coming in here and bitching, you all know you thrive on the negative responses you get from people bitching. (Game Wreckers at Large) This is a public forum as I can not be responsible for what 3v0 members do or say on any other forum, other then ours. As far as 3v0 playing on your server thank you for letting us play there, it is a fun server to play on.

Pat maybe next time you want to know more about my personal life just ask I have nothing to hide. The phone was never disconnected I just got a notice that was suppose to take effect on the 24. My job takes me to remote areas and sometimes I can't get access to the Internet to look after some things. To add to that not all my bills are coming to my new place, but to the other house. This whole thing with pay pal is kinda funny. See the way my pay pal is set up is when I deposit money into it it takes 6-8 business days to clear. I could use my credit card, but personally I don't like to use it online(personal choice). The information you so seem to be getting is  not totally accurate. Maybe you need a more reliable source.

Yes you Pat are banned from our server forum and anything else we have, because quite frankly we do not want the negativity that you bring to the game, hence the reason I and a few others left Mafia. Yes Pat you can own and you are one of the best, I just don't like your style. Boemann is not banned from anything, same as Brick, at one time yes they were and that was something Ins4n3 did solely on his own. I have not heard from Ins4n3 in awhile, what is going on in his life I couldn't tell you, nor do I care, that is his business. Ins4n3 really hasn't been  apart of 3v0 in quite sometime he has been busy doing other things. We will be getting a new server up and running shortly which will be managed by 3vo members and 3v0 as a clan. I have never once said i was the leader of 3v0 nor do I want to be..... as Bonehead knows it takes allot of work and time which I don't have. I like to let the clan make the decisions as a whole. Yes on occasion I have made a few decisions on my own, mainly a few members joining or being removed.

To everyone else I apologies for the drama, and once we get everything up and running you are all more then welcome to come over and play. Thx again Daddy and the other admin that have been responsible for unbanning 3v0 and letting us play on your server while it is down.

Snake

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2006, 09:06:31 AM »

Okay so there is now a rule that says you can get kicked for spawn killing really if people are leaving the server?  Then why is it that I can get spawn killed along with my team on Coral Sea this morning and people are still leaving, and yet people aren't getting kicked for it?  Hypocrisy?  I think so.

Oh well, I'll just wait for the 3v0 server to be up I guess.

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2006, 09:19:51 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN
Sonny,  I was there for one of the times, probably the first.  The way I remember it was 3V0 who started the trouble and I made mention of it.(no arguement or anything) That's when you promptly  left.  I don't know how he was playing but Jackal really wasn't running is mouth like you and Rock.  
I never hear Dicer speak up too much unless it's a valid point.

P/S.....  I tried real hard to make friends with Hard Target last night.

i like you rat man i know you are an old member of mafia i would like to make frinds with you too... sorry for trying to kill you i know it was useless i couldnt anyways.... and by the way dicer thanks for the easy kill quote lol....you know, getting to know you guys you arent all that bad.... you just like to use admin...
Dont hate me cuz im 3v0...

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2006, 09:21:56 AM »

Quote from: Hard Target

Most of us go on a person to person basis. I've got no problem with you. :)

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Awwww !!!!
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2006, 09:23:50 AM »

Quote from: Hard Target
i like you rat man i know you are an old member of mafia i would like to make frinds with you too... sorry for trying to kill you i know it was useless i couldnt anyways.... and by the way dicer thanks for the easy kill quote lol....you know, getting to know you guys you arent all that bad.... you just like to use admin...
Awwwwwwwwwww!!! that was sweet!!! Keep that kinda talk and we'll see what we can do too make you a member!!!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2006, 09:25:37 AM »

Quote from: HaVoK
Okay so there is now a rule that says you can get kicked for spawn killing really if people are leaving the server?  Then why is it that I can get spawn killed along with my team on Coral Sea this morning and people are still leaving, and yet people aren't getting kicked for it?  Hypocrisy?  I think so.

Oh well, I'll just wait for the 3v0 server to be up I guess.

If someone is causing people to leave the server, or a majority of the people want that person kicked, and an admin is on, then its possible they might get kicked, depending on the admin.  Maybe they won't.  If there's no admin there, obviously there'll be no kicking.  Instead of just flaming, calling out "hyposcrisy" (you are one too, we all are at some point), just play, seriously.  Theres' no point in trying to dissect what rules are and aren't and blah blah blah.  Just play the video game, its not that hard.

I don't remember you ever talking trash or "disrupting" the server, before, during, or after being in *MAFIA*, so I don't understand why all of a sudden it is a big deal now.  Unless of course you're trying to join 3v0, in which case I guess these posts make you look good.  I guess school/girlfriend aren't as busy as they use to be or else you wouldn't be wasting your time with these posts.  Do I smell a future 3v0lution member?  I think so.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 27 queries.