*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 11:48:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I think everyone should see this  (Read 6153 times)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I think everyone should see this
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 12:01:16 AM »

Ah. Blatant conservative propaganda at its finest.

God Bless the USA. Our soldiers are clearly Heros.

Loaded

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 04:06:21 AM »

Try being one.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 04:31:26 AM »

Why don't you just go away.  You insist on us leaving you alone with your DOA kiddies and yet you still keep coming back to these forums.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 02:40:17 PM »

There was no need for that at all, I would have thought you more intelligent then that programmer.  Because  about 5 people and an ugly chick represent the entire armed forces.  You think somone didnt do that to the nazis in world war two, but it was okay then when they were nazis?  This is the act of a few morons.  
If this was my forum I'd ban your ass.

STAG

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://stupidvideos.com/video/stunts/Dungeons_and_Dragons/?c=stunts&p=16
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2006, 05:10:11 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']Ah. Blatant conservative propaganda at its finest.

God Bless the USA. Our soldiers are clearly Heros.

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Blue"]it's bullshit that they did that[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 01:54:58 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK
Why don't you just go away.  You insist on us leaving you alone with your DOA kiddies and yet you still keep coming back to these forums.

And why don't you just swallow your face? I never insisted on 'leaving us alone'. Hell, I just want to keep people out that keep breaking my rules. Just because I banned you from the DOA forums you're throwing a constant hissy-fit about me posting here.

If my posts bother you so much you could:
A) Be a little pussy and get one of the MAFIA admins to ban me.
B) Not read my posts. I don't exacly put huge annoying pictures in them making them hard to ignore like...some people.

Hell, I've been dicking around for a longer time in the MAFIA forums than you have been alive.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
There was no need for that at all, I would have thought you more intelligent then that programmer.  Because  about 5 people and an ugly chick represent the entire armed forces.  You think somone didnt do that to the nazis in world war two, but it was okay then when they were nazis?  This is the act of a few morons.  
If this was my forum I'd ban your ass.

Five people don't represent the entire armed forces? Ok then explain to me how a bunch of fucking muslims that fly planes into our buildings represent every single terrorist because that is exactly the association our president is making. Osama Bin Laden = Terrorism, apparantly.

And yes there was a need for what I said. I think that flash video was the most slimy and revolting thing I have ever seen in association with the military. What a bunch of bullshit. I don't want to see some pussy movie about our "sensitive" soldiers praying and licking each other's assholes. I want to see a video of where the fuck our ~400 billion military spending is going. Fuck that. I want to see a video of a soldier mashing a fucking bullet through Bin Laden's head with his bare hands - that is, afterall, the reason we send them to the fucking middle east.

And don't bring the god damn Nazis into this. In World War II we were fighting soldiers. Who the fuck is that guy in that picture? Some NY taxi driver that looked at some white bitch funny and suddenly became a "terrorist". Fuck that. That guy isn't any sort of fucking soldier. He is just some raghead that we just don't like for whatever fucking reason.

And if this were your forums, I probably wouldn't want to be posting in it because I'd probably drown in your stupidity. Besides, you could never run a forum while having one hand in your pants like you probably always do.

Quote from: ))) STAG (((
[SIZE="3"]it's bullshit that they did that
Yeah, I bet they made it up just like the moon landing. Moron.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 02:00:53 AM »

you are a dumb ass
i'm joining doa;)

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 02:20:52 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
you are a dumb ass

Touche.

You must be your mama's "smart boy."

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 05:46:24 AM »

Programmer_One']Touche.

You must be your mama's "smart boy."

lol, and your the sickest fuck ive ever seen, so no more talking ok.

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 06:13:51 AM »

I knew this thread was going to come to this eventually.... ..

Programmer_One']

Hell, I've been dicking around for a longer time in the MAFIA forums than you have been alive.

You're actually bragging about that? Ok... on to the politics.

Programmer_One']

Five people don't represent the entire armed forces? Ok then explain to me how a bunch of fucking muslims that fly planes into our buildings represent every single terrorist because that is exactly the association our president is making. Osama Bin Laden = Terrorism, apparantly.

Osama Bin Laden = Terrorism. Yeah, that's pretty accurate. Are you suggesting that he is not a terrorist? Look at his organization, jackass. They target non combatants for economic and/or political gains through the use of intimidation. Sounds like a fucking terrorist to me.

Programmer_One']

I want to see a video of a soldier mashing a fucking bullet through Bin Laden's head with his bare hands - that is, afterall, the reason we send them to the fucking middle east.

Yeah... I'd kinda like to see that, too. It would be kind of glorious.

Programmer_One']
Who the fuck is that guy in that picture? Some NY taxi driver that looked at some white bitch funny and suddenly became a "terrorist". Fuck that. That guy isn't any sort of fucking soldier. He is just some raghead that we just don't like for whatever fucking reason.

He's a NY taxi driver? Holy shit!!! He must have gotten pretty lost if those pictures are from Abu Ghraib since that's twenty miles west of Baghdad. I'd really like to see how you know that he's not part of the paramilitary or part of a terrorist organization. Please, feel free to cite your assertions. (And try telling that "raghead" that he's not a soldier. He'd probably cut your fucking head off.)

Programmer_One']
Yeah, I bet they made it up just like the moon landing. Moron.

I'm pretty sure he was saying that it was bullshit that the soldiers did that to their prisoners, not that the thing was fabricated. Moron.

Why don't you go back to painting mustaches on pictures of Bush while thinking you're being clever and edgy? At least then we wouldn't have to listen to your unsupported, racist dribble. And next time you want to make a post about terrorism and/or international world politics, read a book first instead of watching the Daily Show while jerking off to Stephen Colbert.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 07:55:39 AM »

I'm gonna have to go with misfit and Double Owned

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 05:52:53 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* iLLUSi0N
I knew this thread was going to come to this
Osama Bin Laden = Terrorism. Yeah, that's pretty accurate. Are you suggesting that he is not a terrorist?

Terrorism isn't embodied into one fucking person you jackass. If Osama Bin Laden were to be killed right NOW then guess what - terrorism won't just up and die.

Does anybody ever question WHY they are being a "terrorist?" Apparantly not. It just seemed to slip everybody's mind that we HELPED Osama Bin Laden at one point when there were Russians in Afghanistan. Yet, he could still be considered very much a terrorist - but at that time, not to us. He was a terrorist against the Russians and to us - a freedom fighter. Now that we're fucking around in the Middle East, he is now doing the same thing he did the the Russians - fighting back.

Yes, Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist now to us because he is attacking us. Yet, when he wasen't attacking us - he was a freedom fighter. Funny how that works, huh?

Look at his organization, jackass. They target non combatants for economic and/or political gains through the use of intimidation.

Target non combatants for economic and/or political gains huh? Well that would mean that almost every corporation in the United States is a terrorist. Because if you think they don't use the same tactics - you're wrong. The only exception is that large corporations don't kill people - they make them "disappear".

He's a NY taxi driver? Holy shit!!! He must have gotten pretty lost if those pictures are from Abu Ghraib since that's twenty miles west of Baghdad. I'd really like to see how you know that he's not part of the paramilitary or part of a terrorist organization.

You do realize they have these large flying machines that can carry people over long distances. Maybe he was a political activist and a NY taxi driver. You could never know because believe it or not governments are ran by people - and people have the ability to lie. I'd like to see how you know that he IS part of the paramilitary or part of a terrorist orginization. Please, feel free to cite your assertions.

(And try telling that "raghead" that he's not a soldier. He'd probably cut your fucking head off.)

Take a stroll down any street in Bagdad and report back whether ot not your head is still attached. You don't have to tell them anything - just be there. You'd find out pretty quickly they don't care what you say or do.

I'm pretty sure he was saying that it was bullshit that the soldiers did that to their prisoners, not that the thing was fabricated. Moron.

Holy shit you're an idiot. Then what do you suppose he was saying? Lets say if the moon landing was bullshit - that would imply that I am saying it was fabricated. If it is bullshit that US soldiers did that to POWs - that would imply what asshole? Fabrication.

Why don't you go back to painting mustaches on pictures of Bush while thinking you're being clever and edgy?

Clever and edgy? You moron. Do you even know what my avatar means? Do you know what that symbol on that hat is and where it came from? No because you are an uneducated moron. Go watch a few Charlie Chaplin movies you dumbshit.

"The Great Dictator". I'm not trying to be clever and edgy - I am making a statement about the administration .

And next time you want to make a post about terrorism and/or international world politics, read a book first instead of watching the Daily Show while jerking off to Stephen Colbert.

I do read books. I just probably don't read the books you do (like Green Eggs and Ham). And unlike you, I form my own opinions based on what I'm reading, be it from a conservative author or a liberal one, unlike you where you probably fall for every god damn word you read and start waving whatever flag your told to wave.

Hell, I don't even watch the Daily Show nor Colbert Report. But, maybe you should stop sucking on Bill O'Reilly dick for a few minutes and read some books from the other side of the spectrum.

Misfit and Twisted - I do believe you have some shit on the tip of your nose.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 05:59:34 PM »

colbert report is the only thing I saw in that page of writing, but hes a good reporter :)

Unregistered

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 06:02:51 PM »

Here an equation for you programmer, programmer1=Fucking idiot.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 27 queries.