*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 12:32:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: last night's fake scrim.  (Read 3363 times)

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
last night's fake scrim.
« on: February 22, 2006, 12:37:06 PM »

here are some screenshots

*MAFIA* Phantom

last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »

I'm not gonna lie, those guys are amazing pilots...Boudr eaux schooled me :)
We need to start some sort of training program cuz the noobs on our server just don't cut it.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 12:43:42 PM »

yeah. we need to start going in the scrim server and practice without turbo planes. cuz it spoils us. then when it comes to real planes only a few of us are very good at it. good idea phantom +rep.

SuprMusclyKillerSmurf

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 01:07:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
I'm not gonna lie, those guys are amazing pilots...Boudr eaux schooled me :)
We need to start some sort of training program cuz the noobs on our server just don't cut it.
lol that wud b awesome get all th nubs and teach 'em how to pwn

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers...For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 01:11:04 PM »

Quote from: *SuprMusclyKillerSmurf*
lol that wud b awesome get all th nubs and teach 'em how to pwn

i think phantom meant a training program for us. not for the noobs.  since the noobs suck we need better training.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2006, 01:18:52 PM »

I don't need any training.  I'm a great pilot.  I'm Scarlet Johanson.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2006, 01:21:43 PM »

that does seem like a good idea becuase they did seem like they did good.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2006, 01:31:55 PM »

Damn it looks like the Boudreaux guy was the only good one everyone else got owned but im sure if u line em up with my boy tits he wont do so hott

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 02:21:11 PM »

Wow. Looks like it was a pretty close game. I guess mafia's got some competition now. Cool.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 02:42:16 PM »

You all should be ashamed of yourselves letting some newblet clan almost kick you're asses I should ban every last one of you!

:D no, but really most of you have gotten lazy owning newblets on our servers is an easy task and the mods make it even worse. But still we own all and will do so for time to come.

|HKS| Boudreaux

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hksclan.us
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 02:56:05 PM »

Yeah, turbo planes kinda ruined the scrim.  But it was fun to flag lag with em.  The best pilots in our clan as far as proven 1v1 dfs go are Bliskin #1, Boudreaux #2, Evil Goblin #3, Skoal Bandit #4, and Kats #5.  Keep in mind that we always fly zero, 109, or spit.  And we don't have mustangs on our map.  The only planes I fly are zero, spit, and sbd (I love to df noobs with sbd).  

I say that if you guys want to get really good, then you will reduce the number of super planes and put more stock planes (spit, 109, zero, corsair).  Also...if you want to become a better pilot you have to df better people.  That's the way you learn.  There are ppl that are above my skill level that I df with all the time.  And even after playing 2 years I can still feel I'm hitting the learning curve.  

Phantom, you and I had some good rounds.  You finally got me in the end there.  So props to you!  Chrisdakilla kept popping my boys out of the sky with the modded assault gun, lol.  I asked MilkyWay to go off on my friend SouthernFried, and he did a great job of that, lol.  I'll guess I'll break the news to Southern today.

LAAZT1K420, as far as your boy tits goes...are you referring to Snaketits?  If so, snaketits is one of best pilots in game and I can't hold candle to his skill.  I have taken him out once or twice in fair df but it was luck.  He's a nice guy, though.

If you'd like to practice dfing with us just hit us up on xfire or come in HKHP server.  Yes, I know PB is enabled and some of you have received hardware bans.  But we have a server that is non-PB and could practice there.  

DFing rules:

1) Always bail, unless it is fair, respectable 1v1 without any interference.  If a pilot complains about you bailing then he is not good enough to shoot you down in time to begin with.  Offer him some baby powder.    

2) If you are being jumped while locked in a 1v1 and know you're a gonner, then bail and hit the ground.  I either kill myself or switch to zook and try to blast em when they come to wing me.  There's no better feeling than not giving the jumper his cheap-ass kill.  

3) In 1v1 dfs, we usually see each other first and make turn before we start firing.  In group dfs, it's shoot as soon as you see anyone.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 04:02:06 PM by |HKS| Boudreaux »

*MAFIA* Phantom

last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »

i kinda picked up on rule number 3.  

But I believe that Laaz is refering to *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )  titties.  I honestly don't think anyone realizes how good you guys are at dogfighting.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 03:20:46 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
You all should be ashamed of yourselves letting some newblet clan almost kick you're asses I should ban every last one of you!

:D no, but really most of you have gotten lazy owning newblets on our servers is an easy task and the mods make it even worse. But still we own all and will do so for time to come.

wjhere was your newblet ass at last night you whore! yah hiding in the corner killing cats or somethingi bet right?

love you bonehead

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 03:45:59 PM »

Maybe we should focus less on "super guns," getting patches and stuff, and more on actually playing.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
last night's fake scrim.
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2006, 04:00:56 PM »

Yeah. I can see Chris has the type99 in those screencaps.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 31 queries.