*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 12:04:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Meeester's Momma drama  (Read 15558 times)

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Meeester's Momma drama
« on: April 30, 2012, 08:50:05 PM »

I had no intention of telling any of you this, but I am so god damned pissed tonight that I need somewhere to vent to. Living with MG couldn't have been this bad. I do feel much better after typing this though.

Starting back ~12 months ago, my parents' marriage had obviously deteriorated; it had been rocky for the past 5 years, but these past 12 months have been pretty fucking bad. My dad had asked me for advice on what I would do in his situation. I was still giving my mom the benefit of the doubt and told my dad to try marriage counseling. He didn't take my advice, now I see why, and just waited for the inevitable.

My parents divorced in January, but my mom had been so shitfaced every god damned day from August to December that I never even fucking noticed her around the house other than as a slob. My dad had told my mom during the summer while she was visiting her father up in Virginia to just stay at his home for the entire summer and to not come back until the school year started back up. Even when I still  held some sort of respect for my mother, I knew that was a harsh call to make. When she came back in August, my dad moved out to stay at my sister's fiance's second unused home. While he lived there, my mom lived alone with my little sister. My mother didn't cook a single god damned meal for my sister, didn't clean up the house for shit, shouted drunkenly almost every mother fucking night at my sister, and made my sister cry so many god damned times that I have wanted to smack my mom's fat face into the wall on several occasions.

Note: I never ONCE felt like my dad had abandoned me or my sister during this time. He needed the time away to calm down. He had been stressed and depressed as hell for the past few months. I was too busy despising my mom.

Then came thanksgiving. The three of us had thanksgiving together while my dad was up in Virginia with his brothers. After my sister finished cooking we sat down to eat. The tension and awkwardness was bulletproof. My mom recognized this and left in a fit. I went for a drive to calm myself and call my dad to tell him. Now I see this was a horrible fucking idea. I returned to find my mom yelling at my sister because my mom thought my sister had called my dad to tell him what happened. I flipped my shit. I shouted at my mom for a good half hour until she shut the fuck up. Every one left to their own room and didn't talk to each other for a good 3 days. After that it was the usual walking on eggshells until Christmas when we had another awkward session without drama.

Now, in January, my mom had been invited to my older sister's wedding this May. My mom is already against the wedding but insists on acting like shes fine with it. She send these bullshit texts to my older sister making demands to not have the wedding until the divorce is finalized and other bullshit. My sister considered uninviting her, but decided against it.

Now I haven't spoken to my mom in 2 months, but that hasn't stopped her from sending me drunken texts every night. My mom continues to be passive aggressive, or threaten to use legal bullshit (that doesn't exist) to get custody of my younger sister, or guilt trip us, or fucking spy on us. She won't even let us talk this out at least once as a group. We, my dad and two sister and I, want to talk to her soon and not have our first meeting in two months to be at my older sister's wedding because that obviously wont end well.

Her latest guilt trip involved her father's recent death 2 weeks ago. When he died, we all wanted to attend his funeral, but my mom would not give us a straight answer. It was Tuesday, no it was moved to Friday, now it was actually on Wednesday. Because of this, only she had gone to the funeral. She then called my dad and tried to guilt trip him by telling him that if my sisters or I had shown up, then we would have been entitled to a $100,000 inheritance, EACH. Now this is total bullshit because we all knew my grandfather was in a shitton of debt and his farm wasn't worth shit anymore. One of my cousins was there who would have been entitled to the same inheritance, yet she had not recived anything, confirming our suspicion of my mom bullshitting us.

SO that is what I have been dealing with for the past year or so.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Meeester's Momma drama
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 09:57:16 PM »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 02:17:29 AM »

Wow, sorry to hear all the drama and bullshit you and your sisters are going through. I am sure it is tough and we are here for you if you news us. Have a blessed day and remember that the sun will come out tomorrow!

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:48:25 AM »

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 12:57:22 PM »

I've been reading, a lot, lately to deal with stress. Works pretty well.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »

Sounds like a rough situation.  I'd still choose that over living with Mean Green.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 11:07:24 PM »

Sounds a tad like my mother, just that I have a body of ocean between us. Don't know how you deal with living with her; I could never do that. Props to you for not killing her.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 08:16:46 PM »

Sometimes married people simply fall out of love and can't bear to live with each other. But they're tied to responsibiliti es. Their older parents and children have expectations of them that tortures them while they're not happy but stuck. You may consider your dad as a voice of reason but this will drive your mom off, and to drink. You need to stop siding against your mom, sit down and say what you've said to us, to just her, and the world could change for you bro.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 09:13:50 PM »

You need to stop siding against your mom, sit down and say what you've said to us, to just her, and the world could change for you bro.

She has been heavily drinking for the past 2 years. When any of us have tried to talk to her, she demands sympathy with what she says/claims.

This is her exact routine from May to December: Wake up at 4am, get ready for work, work until 6pm at elementary school, come home, grab a few natural lites (or sometimes a pint of 50/50 vodka and orange soda), then stew in her own anger for a few hours drunk.

There is no way in hell any of us were about to talk to that. Once she moved out for good, she started to play mind games or send everyone on a guilt trip for her leaving.

None of us are going to deal with her shit.

Though I do respect your opinion Dune and wish I could follow your suggestion, it just isn't feasible.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 10:36:01 PM »

She comes home and drinks, right? What if you hide or remove all the liquor from the house, and see how she reacts. It's probably going to be crazy but at least she won't have that alcohol-fueled rage.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 10:55:10 PM »

She comes home and drinks, right? What if you hide or remove all the liquor from the house, and see how she reacts. It's probably going to be crazy but at least she won't have that alcohol-fueled rage.

Mmm better idea, don't throw it away. Go buy a small bottle of visine, put ~10 drops in every bottle of liquor you can find. It won't kill her, but I guaranfuckingt ee she wont drink again for at least a week.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 02:09:09 AM »

Mmm better idea, don't throw it away. Go buy a small bottle of visine, put ~10 drops in every bottle of liquor you can find. It won't kill her, but I guaranfuckingt ee she wont drink again for at least a week.
. Or better yet, get her in contact with Bone so you can do a kinda scared straight thing and show her how her life will be if she keeps drinking and causing drama. She will be all alone with a turantula in a house where she has to steal electricity from her neighbor.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 06:07:06 AM »

She will be all alone with a turantula in a house where she has to steal electricity from her neighbor.

In all honesty I don't doubt this being possible.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »

Would not want to go near that bathroom at all.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »

Or don't, since that could potentially kill her.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/visine.asp
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 27 queries.