*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 04:34:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: This was made for Snake  (Read 9074 times)

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2005, 11:32:15 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
That is not what I meant mase wants a canadian grey wolf from the wild think about it !DOH! its ok I know your blonde! zomg phantom I told you she was so like totally gnarly!

Okay, crack whore, I thought you meant that Lobo was not a real wolf.  It's all good though, I get it.  I know that he wanted one from the wild, what I was talking about is if they were raised from cubs they could be nice pets, so !DOH! back to you.  Yes I am blonde, and I deserve the occasional slip up, so : P.  And I am not gnarly.  Definition : used of old persons (that's you Daddy) or old trees; covered with knobs or knots; "gnarled and knotted hands"; "a knobbed stick".

Loaded

This was made for Snake
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2005, 01:15:51 PM »

WOW someone got a red ass didn't he.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
This was made for Snake
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2005, 05:45:42 PM »

Fuck off loaded your the only one with a noby stick :D and missa I am not old 27 is not fucking old 30 is old lol besides you couldn't handle my gnarly old soldier :D

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2005, 08:33:40 PM »

Fuck off loaded your the only one with a noby stick :D and missa I am not old 27 is not fucking old 30 is old lol besides you couldn't handle my gnarly old soldier :D

lol, and I wouldn't want to Daddy, I wouldn't want to.

Loaded

This was made for Snake
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2005, 09:22:45 PM »

It could be "noby" but it works, well it works for me I don't know how the wife feels about that, but who cares as long as "I" think it works.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
This was made for Snake
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 05:15:11 AM »

There ya go loaded remember bitches are only good for 3 things 1. fucking 2. cooking and  cleaning 3. obeying the man now that is the way it should be and men need to start making the bitches comply if she has to spend a few days in I.C.U to learn she does not say no then so be it.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 11:37:22 AM »

There ya go loaded remember bitches are only good for 3 things 1. fucking 2. cooking and cleaning 3. obeying the man now that is the way it should be and men need to start making the bitches comply if she has to spend a few days in I.C.U to learn she does not say no then so be it.

Billy, do you want to take this one, or should I?

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
This was made for Snake
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2005, 12:27:31 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
Billy, do you want to take this one, or should I?

Go for it Missa, it's a good stress relief.....I've got Snake, I get lots of opportunities to practice (Snake will tell you we are the superior sex in most situations.... well probably not in front of these guys)
But have at it, I will add anything you may have forgotten :) It sounds like "it's on" now :)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
This was made for Snake
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2005, 02:43:27 PM »

Ah hell warming up that ban button "BRING IT ON!"
 lol

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2005, 06:13:21 PM »

lol.  it's all good bone, we girls know that men could not survive without us, it's a common known fact. :)

Loaded

This was made for Snake
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2005, 06:31:22 PM »

lol.  it's all good bone, we girls know that men could not survive without us, it's a common known fact. :)

A yea sure... Give us back our rib.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
This was made for Snake
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2005, 09:47:29 AM »

So then it's not on? Ok, I think we should all just hug :)

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2005, 10:22:12 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
A yea sure... Give us back our rib.

Give YOU the rib back?  That was Adam... You know, that is the problem with men, they are too ignorant to realize where the rib came from and why.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2005, 10:28:54 AM »

Give YOU the rib back?  That was Adam... You know, that is the problem with men, they are too ignorant to realize where the rib came from and why.

You wanna know why?  Well let me tell you all a little story...

One day, as God was walking around the Garden of Eden with Adam, He thought to Himself, "It is not good for Man to be alone."  So he asked Adam what he wanted in a companion.

Adam said, "I want someone to cook for me everyday and clean up the house.  I'd like someone who will raise the children and nurse me when I'm sick.  She should always be faithful and true, and be my best friend."

God replied, "All right, I can do that for you, but it's going to cost an arm and a leg."

Inquired Adam, "What can I get for a rib?"

Loaded

This was made for Snake
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2005, 10:31:53 AM »

Quote from: Rahl
You wanna know why?  Well let me tell you all a little story...

One day, as God was walking around the Garden of Eden with Adam, He thought to Himself, "It is not good for Man to be alone."  So he asked Adam what he wanted in a companion.

Adam said, "I want someone to cook for me everyday and clean up the house.  I'd like someone who will raise the children and nurse me when I'm sick.  She should always be faithful and true, and be my best friend."

God replied, "All right, I can do that for you, but it's going to cost an arm and a leg."

Inquired Adam, "What can I get for a rib?"

I like it and it is the truth... By the way give us the rib and we will be more then happy to give you back the apple. Man, the shit that started over a rib and apple, Adam should have never touched that apple or trusted Eve for that matter, trouble right from the START.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 27 queries.