*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 05:19:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: This was made for Snake  (Read 9075 times)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2005, 11:23:27 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
I like it and it is the truth... By the way give us the rib and we will be more then happy to give you back the apple. Man, the shit that started over a rib and apple, Adam should have never touched that apple or trusted Eve for that matter, trouble right from the START.

Yes, I'm with Loaded and Rahl.  God created who first?  Adam.  He took a rib from who?  Adam.  Why did he create Eve?  So Adam wouldn't be lonely.  Who gave Adam the evil apple?  Eve.  So who started it all?  Eve, EVE, EVE!!!  Women are the reason why there is sin in the world today.  Maybe you should read up on Genesis.:D

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2005, 11:44:52 AM »

Don't blame Eve! Snake tempted her to take it... Stupid Canadian.

Okay, it was not an apple for sure.  IF you read, it just says fruit, you know, it could have been a cherry, or a pear, or any other fruit that grows on a tree.  Men just always assume, don't they.

And the "evil apple" Death?  The fruit was not "evil" otherwise God would not have pronounced it GOOD.

Besides, if you recall, after God created man he pronounced it good.  Before sin entered the world, man was at his peak mental acuity.  Even with the perfect brain, men were still too stupid to follow orders.

It is about time to start thanking women.  Mary did give birth Jesus.

Loaded

This was made for Snake
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2005, 12:27:53 PM »

Yes Mary did give birth to Jesus (a MALE), BUT it was GOD (a MALE) that impregnated her.

Ok I am done... You Women win, after all I have to say that or you wont stop. YES WE LOVE YOU ALL.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2005, 02:42:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Yes Mary did give birth to Jesus (a MALE), BUT it was GOD (a MALE) that impregnated her.

Ok I am done... You Women win, after all I have to say that or you wont stop. YES WE LOVE YOU ALL.

Well, okay, now that us girls have won.  I love you too Loaded.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
This was made for Snake
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2005, 06:39:56 PM »

Oh hell no you didn't win you are our slaves and dont ever forget it "Slap on the ass" Get your ass back in that kitchen woman! and get me a beer and open it! now woman now!!!

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
This was made for Snake
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2005, 08:50:17 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Oh hell no you didn't win you are our slaves and dont ever forget it "Slap on the ass" Get your ass back in that kitchen woman! and get me a beer and open it! now woman now!!!

Ya I though that looked a little too easy :)

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2005, 12:10:56 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead

Yes, Daddy Bone...  *walks to kitchen and grabs a beer* I love doing my womanly duties  *opens the beer....  (adding just a little bit of Cyanide)*   Here ya go sweeetie!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
This was made for Snake
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2005, 12:50:23 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
Yes, Daddy Bone...  *walks to kitchen and grabs a beer* I love doing my womanly duties  *opens the beer....  (adding just a little bit of Cyanide)*   Here ya go sweeetie!

What is this?!  Miller Lite!  I asked specifically for Budwiser.  Now go back in the kitchen and get Daddy and I a new one!:D

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
This was made for Snake
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2005, 05:35:53 PM »

wat i will except any wolf wany kind and lol bonehead im americanin california wolves are cool now who want to help me steal every wolf in the world lol haha i wish

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
This was made for Snake
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2005, 06:23:44 PM »

How about an english teaching wolf? I hear they can teach even the most ignorant foreigner how to speak english ;)

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 26 queries.