*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 18, 2024, 09:50:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: help with forums  (Read 3903 times)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
help with forums
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 03:36:06 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Adolf_1938']U dont listen very well do u. The average computer is hacked, or attempted, every min. So, if u spend 3 min. "flaming the hell" outta this faggot, thts 3 hackers tht could of potentially hacked ur computer, infect it with the little bullshit cookie virus's he/she uses, or even a worm. U have security for a reason. If u wanna constantly b protected, uninstall McAfee, subscribed or not, and install AVG! Do u have a hard time understandin English or somethin man? Were just tryin 2 help u out.

SOME CONTENT REMOVED BY PHANTOM: NO TALK ABOUT ILLEGAL HACKING, DON'T EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN ADOLF, EVEN IF IT WASN'T A THREAT.

Do i understand english? Wow.
By the way, i leave my firewall up the entire time, the "security center" option just has to do with cookies. Calm down, no one will hack my computer. It's over with, and i'm not a computer expert but to hack my computer i'm pretty sure it would take more than one cookie from filefront.com
Like i said, i'm pretty sure a firewall prevents that, which is why i kept it on. No need to flame.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 28 queries.