*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 03:34:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Where is the love?  (Read 7957 times)

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Where is the love?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2010, 07:10:35 PM »

Isn't doing it in retaliation also bad a thing? If you wanted things to have stopped, best thing to have done in my opinion is PM Beatle and explain what's going on, and then he would have dealt with it. Banning each other is not going to get you anywhere.

Yes I live an extremely boring life with my going to school, going to my internship, and hanging out with friends. I sure wish I could play BF all day long for the rest of my life.

Yes you are in the Army but that was your decision. It's just another job, like what many people do everyday. And don't think that I don't understand what kind of job it is, because I do have a sister who is an MP in the army and is in Afghanistan right now. And if I think correctly, I don't think you are deployed overseas right now. Alright so you're going to college, which is a good thing. I don't care if you took 1 class or 10 at the same time. It depends on what you're studying. By the way, what are you studying? I know many people who take more classes than me, and they still have free time but their major is either communications or English or business or something like that. You won't be impressing me by telling me how many classes you take and that you have time for BF also. You know what, I could play BF too everyday, but I choose not to. I think it's more important for me to do well in studies and give more focus on that during school time than play games. If I do well now, I can have a better life when I grow older, and then I'd have all the time in the world to play as many games as I wanted. I don't want to be going to college while I support a family and have a job when I'm 30 or older.

Also, how did you magically jump to the conclusion that I'm being forced by my parents to study or whatever? I decided what I want to study and what I want to be because of exposure to that field or similar fields at an early age. You're comparing a 30ish year old to a 19 year old. Of course you have done a lot more than me because of your age. No big discovery there.

Well if you don't believe that I was joking about the whole admin thing, then I guess you're just going to have to live with that.

If you haven't realized by now even with all what you have accomplished, you should know that pretty much everyone in the world is out for themselves. Since you're also in college, you should know that that's how it functions, and same with jobs. If you're competing for a job in a company, are you going to help the next candidate with all the information so that he has a better chance of getting the job than you do? I don't think you understand this concept very well because of a secured job in the army.

Why don't you go ahead and make a poll on that topic. I will guarantee you that you would win by a landslide. Heck, I'd even vote for you. Do you get satisfaction in knowing that more people like you than they do me? I couldn't care less what people thought of me on the internet. After all, it's all a game and internet life. If I was loved on here, do you think it would be impressive to tell someone in real life that you're popular and well loved on some gaming forum? No, that's just stupid and sad.

Also, I was referring to this statement: "Well, since you requested this thread, I am done posting in it."

I think it's ironic how you say that and then feel the need defend yourself in a page-long post. I'm not taking sides at all, just observating...

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2010, 07:22:20 PM »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 07:29:58 PM »

A debate is fine, but when you guys start attacking people it gets childish and old.
actually, compared to some of the other "debates" that have occurred on these forums this one has stayed pretty civil.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2010, 08:07:47 PM »

I don't want to sit at home everyday, drinking beer, and playing games for hours when I grow up.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2010, 08:24:29 PM »

I WILL REFER MAGGOT.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 26 queries.