*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 07:11:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Civil War!!!!  (Read 3143 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Civil War!!!!
« on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:27 AM »

More British Muslims are going to Afganistan to fight with the Taliban against British soldiers. It makes no sense to me, they grew up in our country with free schooling, healthcare, fireservice, policeforce, welfare etc and hold British passports. Yet they hate non-Muslims to the extent to go to another country to potentially shoot their own next door neighbours over nothing more than religion.  :confused: FUBAR

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/2485750/British-Muslims-fighting-with-Taliban-in-Afghanistan.html

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Civil War!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 08:30:32 AM »

potentially shoot their own next door neighbours over nothing more than religion. 

religion, it's a wonderful thing
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 08:53:17 AM »

I love Islam.  It's such a political religion.  They just bring up verses in the Karon for whatever the occasion calls forth.  It contradicts itself over and over.  Religion by itself is a good.  It brings peace and joy to the world.  But when given to people filled with hate, it becomes an evil.

religion, it's a wonderful thing
So in other words, not religion; intolerance.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 03:12:42 PM »

religion will soon be abolished.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 03:28:44 PM »

I love Islam.  It's such a political religion.  They just bring up verses in the Karon for whatever the occasion calls forth.  It contradicts itself over and over.

lol same can be said about Christianity.

I love Christianity.  It's such a political religion.  They just bring up verses of the bible for whatever the occasion calls forth.  It contradicts itself over and over.

hmmm it fits.

Religion by itself is a good. 

Yeah about that,

"They attacked Midian just as the lord had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings - Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba - died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho."

"Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the lord at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the lord's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."

Numbers 31:7-18 NLT

religion seems pretty pissed off to me, but meh.

It brings peace and joy to the world.  But when given to people filled with hate, it becomes an evil.
That jesus guy seems pretty mad, maybe he needs therapy?

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »

Religion cannot be found in any book, but only in your soul.  The Bible is only there to help us understand what Christianity is about, not what it is.  I'll be the first to admit that it's possible after many translations that some stuff in it may or may not be true.  In any case, here's my argument...

lol same can be said about Christianity.
If you read the context, there is a just motive behind God's actions.

hmmm it fits.
You shouldn't comment on something you've never read.

Yeah about that,

"They attacked Midian just as the lord had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings - Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba - died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho."

"Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the lord at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the lord's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."

Numbers 31:7-18 NLT
If you read the whole chapter and the book of Numbers, you'll see that God told Moses to slay everyone in town for a reason.  This city worshiped many gods, almost cult like.  The reason Moses had all the non-virgin women killed was because of their actions.  They were tempting the Israelites with lewd conduct, taking them away from God and into their own religion.  So He was protecting his followers, who are human after all, by eliminating the sin and lust that lingered in their homeland.

religion seems pretty pissed off to me, but meh.
That jesus guy seems pretty mad, maybe he needs therapy?
Jesus hadn't even been born yet.  Check out the New Testament.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 05:06:15 PM »

You are right, i have never read all of the bible, i read about a page before i have to dry my tears from laughing. Maybe it is because i wasn't born into an uppity family that brainwashed me into believing it but meh.

what you said is contradicting.

Religion by itself is a good.  It brings peace and joy to the world.

If you read the whole chapter and the book of Numbers, you'll see that God told Moses to slay everyone in town for a reason. 

uuummmmm yea, sounds peaceful.

We can argue about this all we want but either way it will be a draw, you will believe you are right and i will believe i am right,no matter how much typing is involved,hell we can type till our fingers are raw about this and we will still believe the same things we did before we started, that is one thing that is good about religion.That is also why i think beatle stopped posting in most religion threads a while ago.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 06:31:46 PM »

religion, greed, politics. are the 3 main evils of this world to date.

like i said, and you wont believe it until it happens. but religion will soon be abolished. and the only one's that can do so world wide is the UN.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 07:36:25 PM »

this clip from demetri martin's show comes to mind when you're talking about islam and christianity.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=218947&title=power-creedocide

Pretty funny.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 08:07:51 AM »

The thing about religion is that it gives people a false sense of hope.  They hope that if they believe in ONE GOD, and that they do good and follow these rules in this book that they will be rewared in "Heaven" instead of just doing good because it is the right thing to do morally.  Don't get me wrong, there are people that are just good and don't have any other motives, but then there are the bible huggers that I am sure if they didn't have their extreme faith, that they will be fucking crazy people. 

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 08:54:34 AM »

I suppose Muslims think the christian crusades have started up again. It didn't help with Bush banging on about God all the time in his speaches instead of seperating his religion from politics and just getting on with the job. Now every Muslim in the world thinks their at holy war.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 01:21:01 PM »

Now every Muslim in the world thinks their at holy war.

Hmmm, how have you had the time and money to interview every Muslim in the world?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »

Hmmm, how have you had the time and money to interview every Muslim in the world?
Dune did some meth then just lined them all up and went alongside them with a golfcart and bullhorn....

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 03:57:33 PM »

Dune did some meth then just lined them all up and went alongside them with a golfcart and bullhorn....
and then some freaking weird cat came around the corner...

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 05:06:31 PM »

Only 10-15% of Muslims believe in Militant Islam(Support or act in violent causes towards infidels.)  A good majority of those are in Indonesia.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 27 queries.