*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 02:13:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Internet  (Read 1469 times)

Mr Tibbles

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Internet
« on: April 07, 2006, 08:57:11 AM »

Hi guys....

Sorry I havn't been keeping in touch, hopefully ill be able to get dialup soon.
I have posted this tread at a school computer. Ill have to pay for the internet tho, dialup is the best I can get. At least ill be able to keep in touch more.

As soon as I can ill try playing battlefield on dialup lol.
~AWESOME~ \,,/ ^.^ \,,/ ~AWESOME~

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Internet
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 09:09:46 AM »

You couldnt afford like 20 bucks for cable? ha

Loaded

Internet
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 09:55:46 AM »

It is possible he can't get Cable or DSL just like what my problem was.

Tibbles...

I hope it works out for you on 56k, BUT I don't think he will work to well because... You are on the other side in NFO and that will be 2 extra hops just to get to a USA server. MAFIA's new server for some reason (from where I am) is adding 3 hops more then their old server did just for me to get to it. If you have been on HS for the longest time, my God will you have some learning to do with aiming ahead.

Maybe, just maybe where you are there is Wi-Fi that you can get set up on (NFO with all the people that are there from other places).

I side note... Sometimes I miss that shitty ass town of mine (NFNY)... Have you been over to the NF, USA to see all the changes? Oh by the way, what the fuck happen to the Skylon Tower? I was looking at a Sat view of you place and I didn't see it, did I just miss it? It looked as if they put a Baseball Park there.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 29 queries.