*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 12, 2024, 05:47:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: [DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling  (Read 37920 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2005, 06:17:33 AM »

He wants in.

?Splamb.?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2005, 07:08:42 AM »

when one point six is back up i will take TT and slap DOA stuipd with each other , on my own , drunk,bring a change of undergarments and some man sized tissues
as mafiafuckingow nsu
its running down ur leg is no excuse get after it ,

?Splamb.?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2005, 07:11:26 AM »

:off_topic  :stupid:
Quote from: *MAFIA* ?Splamb.?
when one point six is back up i will take TT and slap DOA stuipd with each other , on my own , drunk,bring a change of undergarments and some man sized tissues
as mafiafuckingow nsu
its running down ur leg is no excuse get after it ,

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2005, 07:47:16 AM »

wtf im working now i was laughing at that wonderful post lol

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2005, 08:19:34 AM »

lol programmer ive never even seen you before.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2005, 08:30:03 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
He wants in.

who wants in

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2005, 10:54:12 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
that's oddly ironic considering the fact that 90% of DOA is under 8 years old... and the maturity of 8 years old to go along with it.... and the only person who reaches that requirement in MAFIA, is Lil Evil who's 7, and she has more maturity than the 90% of DOA.

And, the only post I made with out a lick of maturity was my first one.  If you actually took the time to read all my other posts, they are filled with maturity and intelligence.  So, use some of that brain power of yours, and get your eyes to working and try and read sometimes.

KrautKiller is cool man, and so is Pain.  Kraut may be emo, but we still love his emo ass, and he didn't have any outrageous remarks really.  Nothing more than I've seen 9/10 of your DOA members say about mafia on your forums.  Pain, he can't type worth shit, lol.  He's a total newbie to forums.  If you were ever on Ventrilo, DOA or MAFIA (not in the admin conference room), and made casual chat to get to know one another more, then maybe you'd see how mature Pain and Kraut really are.  Pain is a mellowed out motherfucker who rarely has outbursts and is quite cool on ventrilo and ingame.  Were just out to have a good time like you too.

I don't have the time to read all this crap in this thread. I am cutting corners and just going on what I've heard from other people. I didn't even see the drama that some members of *MAFIA* apparantly played out on our server, but I do know that your name came up in our conversations. From the things I heard, what you did didn't seem very mature and intelligent.

However, did you take the time to read the very first post in this thread? Your post? Mature and intelligent? You are spouting more crap than a 3 year old baby with explosive diarrhea. You're making things up just to implicate DOA so that you can make us look bad - why? Don't you have anything else to do with your life then the shit you are doing now? Are you such a loser that you go around other people's servers causing trouble? What do you care if we filter the word, "nigger?" Fuck, if I wanted to I could filter "Queen of England" if I so pleased. None of your god damn business what we do on our server. If you don't like it there are plently of others servers you go go waste your pathetic life on.

Have a nice day. :)

EDIT: Why the fuck aren't quotes working?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2005, 11:33:14 AM »

Little known fact:  [DOA] Programmer_One is a Mormon.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2005, 12:21:27 PM »

Wow, programmer that was alot of words, about half way I gave up lol.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2005, 12:37:15 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']I don't have the time to read all this crap in this thread. I am cutting corners and just going on what I've heard from other people. I didn't even see the drama that some members of *MAFIA* apparantly played out on our server, but I do know that your name came up in our conversations. From the things I heard, what you did didn't seem very mature and intelligent.

However, did you take the time to read the very first post in this thread? Your post? Mature and intelligent? You are spouting more crap than a 3 year old baby with explosive diarrhea. You're making things up just to implicate DOA so that you can make us look bad - why? Don't you have anything else to do with your life then the shit you are doing now? Are you such a loser that you go around other people's servers causing trouble? What do you care if we filter the word, "nigger?" Fuck, if I wanted to I could filter "Queen of England" if I so pleased. None of your god damn business what we do on our server. If you don't like it there are plently of others servers you go go waste your pathetic life on.

Have a nice day. :)

EDIT: Why the fuck aren't quotes working?

******Hey programmer, please read this this time... because your making yourself look like more of an asshole than I am, and that takes skill.****

WOW.  I understand not having time to read everything, but WOW, you still couldn't even read the post you were quoting me on.  Thank you for stating the obvious about my first post.  It was immature... but go back to the post I'm quoting you on, and read the first line of the second section of what you quoted me on.  It reads this:

((("And, the only post I made with out a lick of maturity was my first one.")))

So basically what you did... is said my first post was immature and unintelligent and that I'm not realizing that.... when you fucking quoted me saying that it is.  A+ for you in reading and interpreting script Mr. Programmer.

And, like I said before programmer.  If you'd get out of that admin conference channel and stop talking to yourself, then you might have gotten to know some of us better.  Pro Pain's life is music.  My life is music.  A game can not be life.  I can't help if I pwn a lot of people in game because I don't stand out in the open and fire a gun while standing up.  If killing people, is a crime, which I usually get TKed for because I'm going over a pwnage limit or something, then arrest my pwning ass.  If causing trouble is having the brain power of a pre-schooler to go into render mode and watch you guys do some weird shit that your keeping secret... and we don't say anything about it to anyone.... is that causing trouble.  If you had read my posts programmer... you would have realized that the first post I made was a joke.  I think it's funny that you filter the word nigger, and before that lol.  That was pretty damn funny.  You're cracking a joke, and we were too in retaliation of being banned injustly.  Why do I bother coming to your server?  Becuase I have fun playing on your server, and it's one of the only good DC ones.  Blacksheep came in and asked me earlier that day if everything was going good and I said I was having a ball.  Then later that day, to be banned for knowledge and cracking jokes, wow.

This: "You are spouting more crap than a 3 year old baby with explosive diarrhea" is a very immature comment.  Did I ever say that your such a bitch ass fucking nerd loser who fucks his mum infront of his fagget ass computer?  The answer is no.  Your the immature one.
i'm joining doa;)

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2005, 12:54:52 PM »

Old?  Dead?

I vote yes.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2005, 01:16:37 PM »

wow, im glad to see that everyone, can type harsh words to each other, peace to everyone who doesnt give a fuck, why do we argue anyway, i jsut dont get it... i mean if u guys realy wanna duke it out, then why not meet in real life, that would be a hella lot better that killing each other in a video game, i say we take a member from mafia and a member from DOA, and pay for them to fly out to colorado and come to my house and beat the shit of each, i will video tape it, round 2 is use watever weapon u can find! but in all seriousness, like Rahl said- "go smoke a joint and get over it" or somthing like that... and everyone who thinks their clan is better than another, well if u go hippyflipping(dont even ask wat that is) u wont give a shit anymore... damn im stoned, i hope all my words are spelled correctly,im gonna take my thinking cap off now

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2005, 01:40:19 PM »

Shut up.  All of you.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2005, 02:57:01 PM »

I agree with Beetle...after all what's the point if everyone is saying they aren't reading what the other is writing...that is just fucking dumb.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2005, 03:22:21 PM »

lol I give up reading when I see about 6 or more lines, but ya theres no point in argueing over a game.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 27 queries.