*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 05:40:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: World War I Veteran  (Read 9576 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: World War I Veteran
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »

Nope. He admits to being terrible lol.

lol, this dude takes like 5 seconds to try and get his sniper scope exactly on the person and of course during this, he'll get shot. Even worse is that he'll come to the same spot he was shot in before so really you don't even have to move your mouse. Oh well, it's always fun to see him cry to the admins when he gets shot down in a plane.

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »

So let me get this straight, you are on our forum to post worthless spam that isn't going to get anywhere.  Then you boast about your country compared to ours because you have universal health care and we don't?  Wow,  that's creative.  How about this, I am going to suppose that you are Canadian right?  Well how about I meet you at the border, I break your pelvis cause you are obviously a douche bag, and you need a new one.  Oh shit... you're out of luck, why? Because you live in Canada where its going to take AT LEAST 8 months just to get into he surgery room.  Chances are you can't take the pain anymore by week 2 and come down to OUR country to get the surgery done earlier.  Take your NHS and shove it up your ass along with the rest of your underage clan. Pussy.

Definition of pure ownage

Freedom_Fighter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »

Firstly, I'm not canadian - I'm from those wonderful isles that gave birth to your 'great' nation, which you then decided to rebel against, then decided to thrust upon the rest of the world your ideal culture, which was gobbled up by the Mcdonald's loving gits out there... Anyway, I don't really want to get into the social and political differences between our two nations, so I'll just leave it there.

OH yeah, Canada sucks from what I've heard.

Secondly, yes, I am awful. My computer rarely lags, and I'm just plain terrible at the game. I don't recall crying to many admins about being shot down, but hey ho, I don't really mind. It's all just fun.

Please take this time to come up with suitable 'flames' and shit like that... I enjoy it ;)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 03:30:20 PM »

You flamers wanna spam my thread?  Stop it.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 04:52:33 PM »

this topic was about the passing of one of the people who shaped history, not who's nation is better. ya he was english but you dont have to point that out and then try saying your country is better than ours. i'm american, and a great majority of the people here are american so dont try talking shit about the U.S.A here. 

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »

Freedom Fighter is a real bitch name if you ask me..

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 09:44:09 PM »

Firstly, I'm not canadian - I'm from those wonderful isles that gave birth to your 'great' nation, which you then decided to rebel against, then decided to thrust upon the rest of the world your ideal culture, which was gobbled up by the Mcdonald's loving gits out there... Anyway, I don't really want to get into the social and political differences between our two nations, so I'll just leave it there.

OH yeah, Canada sucks from what I've heard.

Secondly, yes, I am awful. My computer rarely lags, and I'm just plain terrible at the game. I don't recall crying to many admins about being shot down, but hey ho, I don't really mind. It's all just fun.

Please take this time to come up with suitable 'flames' and shit like that... I enjoy it ;)
You wouldn't be here if we hadn't saved you in WW2.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 10:40:23 PM »

this topic was about the passing of one of the people who shaped history, not who's nation is better. ya he was english but you dont have to point that out and then try saying your country is better than ours. i'm american, and a great majority of the people here are american so dont try talking shit about the U.S.A here. 
Your opinion means shit here, stfu.

Quote from: Freedom_Fighter
Your country is a bunch of fat fucks too. Either way its still apparent that America owns you grass fairies anyway... No need to debate that.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 11:45:10 PM »

Your opinion means shit here, stfu.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuu.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 12:44:34 AM »

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuu.

You're just egging him on, noob.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 05:39:35 AM »

You wouldn't be here if we hadn't saved you in WW2.
Not that ole chestnut again :P

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »

That chestnut is rotten by now :P

Freedom_Fighter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 03:39:25 AM »

This is awesome... Also, I didn't mean to offend you Bob, I was just winding people up. It's awfully fun :D
America has proven it's worth - it is a respectable country and I am personally grateful that we are not currently being ruled over by nazi scum. Thankyou.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 04:07:19 AM »

Now the question to ask yourself is this. Why are you bad at pressing buttons, when a monkey can do it?

Freedom_Fighter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 04:19:02 AM »

I just have... So far, there's been no reply.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.