*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 11:50:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Misfit in a nutshell.....By an unknown author.  (Read 2513 times)

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Misfit in a nutshell.....By an unknown author.
« on: November 13, 2009, 06:22:50 PM »

I am completely insane.

I've learned a valuable lesson here...and that is that sociopath's are users, chronic liars, and manipulators. They move though life creating suffering for anyone who trusts them whether in business or personal. Yet emotionally they rarely suffer themselves, lacking the emotional mechanisms to feel what most people feel in normal human interaction. Sociopaths lack the internal monitors or morality, ethics, and caring that cause most of us to feel guilt and anxiety when we hurt others.
Sociopaths have the added advantage of often being extremely adept at the art of seduction. Unfortunately the goal of that seduction is not love but money. Most move so fast they their victims know little about them before becoming inextricably enmeshed. Sociopaths always seem to offer the moon at the outset of a relationship, but by the time they realized it and walk away, the moon was invariably eclipsed by the shadow of betrayal. God bless the next victims...beca use they will need Him. As I you.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder as:

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), a need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by the following:

*has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
*is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
*believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
requires excessive admiration
*has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
*is interpersonall y exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
*lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
*is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

Just so you know.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Misfit in a nutshell.....By an unknown author.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 06:28:23 PM »

Well seems to me, that this is all just a ploy, or an attention getter.  Good luck with it!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »

Mean Green hacked his account.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 07:50:53 PM »

I don't think anyones completely sane. "Sanity" is just a constructed term to define the menality of what someone must conform to, to be deemed acceptable within the contraints of society. There are people who clearly live in cloud cuckoo land for their whole lifes but because their actions never effect others their sanity is never questioned.

Everybody dreams about fucked up stuff so I guess we all have a strange way of seeing the world within us and we dream it as a sort of escapism to keep us balanced but most people don't act it out when they're concious. If I was unable to dream I would be probably going round doing fucked up stuff all the time in the real world.

I'm not sure why you've been labelled or labelled yourself a sociapath. That to me sounds like your trying to construct a get out of anything clause for just about anything bad you ever do or situation you ever find yourself in. One of my friends Daisy is severely bi-polar. One minute the most friendly girl in the world and the next getting extremely agressive under some illusion that people are against her because more often than not she just took something someone said out of context and overeacted. Or mis-interpreted a look from someone. She works full time as a teacher at a very rough high school which isn't the best job she should really be doing but copes very well. All she does is re-question what her reactions should be alot more, takes chill pills now and then and lives a great life.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »

All u can say is if u can admit and describe the behavior then change it . There is always a way to cope without taking others on a ride they don't want to be on.
But even if it isn't about u then why post it to get the conclusions that we take it as u,

Boohoo
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 07:21:13 PM by *MAFIA* NiTrO »

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »

All u can say is if u can admit and describe the behavior then change it . There is always a way to cope without taking other on a rude they don't want to be on.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not write this nor do I admit to this behavior.  Hence the title.  I think that the original author is the real messed up one.   

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 06:54:04 AM »

Penis! That's Misfit

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 28 queries.