*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 04:18:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: About mulletike  (Read 5169 times)

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
About mulletike
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 06:34:12 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
would that quote be from Oscar Wilde? Perhaps Twain?

twain

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
About mulletike
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 06:40:22 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
Look in the "Challenge Us" threads, LOLZ

well there you go.
http://mafiaowns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3178

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
About mulletike
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 07:05:07 PM »

What the hell guys?  My pic is in my profile...

well this is my profile if yo

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
About mulletike
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 07:12:36 PM »

And by the way, Misfit, after reading your first thread I can't believe you're preaching to me.  I never talk shit or challenge, I just have opinions and love peace, what is so horrible about that?

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
About mulletike
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 07:15:50 PM »

Quote from: mulletike
And by the way, Misfit, after reading your first thread I can't believe you're preaching to me.  I never talk shit or challenge, I just have opinions and love peace, what is so horrible about that?

Well what the hole thing was about is he was some what like you in some ways, but he changed. as will you in time.

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
About mulletike
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 07:26:57 PM »

not really, i don't think im that great, im just trying to get along:).  I guess i need to shut the fuck up sometimes, but some guys have way worse problems than that.  There are some real pricks(not you Misfit) that come on and challenge people and say "owned" every time they kill someone, im not gonna name names cuz im not like that, but talking alot of harmless stuff isn't as bad as acting like a royal shit, is it?  

Maybe i just have to get used to this:/

*MAFIA* LAAZ

About mulletike
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 07:31:08 PM »

Quote from: mulletike
not really, i don't think im that great, im just trying to get along:).  I guess i need to shut the fuck up sometimes, but some guys have way worse problems than that.  There are some real pricks(not you Misfit) that come on and challenge people and say "owned" every time they kill someone, im not gonna name names cuz im not like that, but talking alot of harmless stuff isn't as bad as acting like a royal shit, is it?  

Maybe i just have to get used to this:/

Your a rat bastard thats what i know, now please stop posting its getting annoying seeing you post all the fucking time.

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
lazy bastards lol
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 07:34:15 PM »

I guess you lazy bastards can't spare 5 secs to look so here it is... It isn't a mullet, its just the people at my high school are too ignorant when it comes to beautifully long hair:), that they assume its a mullet.  I don't mind.  Try not to be dazzled by my beauty lol.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
About mulletike
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2006, 08:06:14 PM »

i couldn't even shut him up for a moment when playing battle of britain. That kid just doesn't know when to quit.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

mulletike

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
last post for me for a few days:(
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2006, 08:10:34 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
i couldn't even shut him up for a moment when playing battle of britain. That kid just doesn't know when to quit.

Sorry, couldn't resist, but "that kid"? dude you're one year older than me

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
About mulletike
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 08:28:40 PM »

hahaa i looked at his pic now i know where he got his hippy attitude from lol. peace out dudes and dudets.

p.s you looked baked lol

MacGiraffe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
About mulletike
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2006, 08:48:57 PM »

alright, u've pissed me off now, i cant stand people who talk too much, so here i go

u r a fickin hippy who missed that bus about 30 years ago. and no1 can stand fuckin hippies. ur the most retarted dude i've seen in hella long hair, u think ur a fuckin liberal who is all for peace, well guess what, ur bitch ass has no thoughts for ur self. u just reiderate wat ur parents say, and they probably say too much too, so fuc ur entire family and everything they stand for. i hope a black ass fool sees u and realizes how much of a bitchass pussy u are and beats ur face to a mash of many liquids. then u can say u hav a mullet, cuz there wont be a front of ur face to have hair, so it'll be party in the back and only in the back. once he's done with that, i hope u realize how much of a cuntwipe u r, and will hopefully then u'll SHUT THE FUCK UP. then ur parents will realize this too, disown u, and then u can be considered a hippy, cuz u'll live in a box in a park begging for anything that passer-byers will give. you'll soon become a cracked out pile of dooky and will be one of those dudes who who talks to trashcans thinking that they'll give u a ride to the next mcd's. everyone walkin by will see how much a a failure u r and kick ur head as they pass by until u get feet permanatly stuck in ur head. and by this time, you will be so fucked up, ur body will completly implode, and u will die a horribly painfully death which is what u deserve. and so i hope u learn ur lesson before ur banned, and i hope that happens soon. so please, never talk again unless it is completly necessary, which be never, cuz its never important for u to be talkin. oh, and by the way, vikings can suck my balls, since there already suckin so hard anyways.

i dont even want to see a response, cuz ur done talkin from now on

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
About mulletike
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 09:05:16 PM »

ya, a less harsh version of what he said.
BTW mulletike, i may be one year older, but i can tell i'm so much better. At least i can spell, mostly and know when to shut the hell up, or understand when i'm not wanted.

[TBD] Admin/head

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.burningdawn.co.nr
About mulletike
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2006, 08:48:08 AM »

Type "Retarded hippie" Into google, he pops right up!
Clans all ready!
6v6 clan match soon... against *MAFIA*
[IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1718

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
About mulletike
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2006, 12:59:47 PM »

lmao, mac by the time he is geting kicked in the head i dont think he would have a head by then. in fact he would die right after the african american punshed his face into a liquid.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 27 queries.